etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
i either sleep for long hours at once or nap a few times during the day. sometimes im genuinely always tired and other times i just want to escape, hoping that i dont have to wake up again

F

fh871

Aug 17, 2024
I love to sleep and take naps and find the more sleep I get the better I my mood is and the more productive I am in the remaining waking hours.

T

Trying To Live

Aug 18, 2024
Yes, but I can't sleep without medication anymore. Mainly antipsychotics

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Sleeping is my favorite hobby and I have awesome adventorous dreams

Reactions: lizzywizzy09
magicalsarcoma

magicalsarcoma

sending love to cats
Apr 4, 2022
i liked and still like sleeping under the influence of various drugs and other common things like melatonin. it helps to distract myself. sometimes i imagine my rich/detailed dreams as alternatives to the reality i am in, but usually they are even worse. no benefits, just longing for something that doesn't exist

DoneWithThisLife

DoneWithThisLife

Betrayed and Broken
Apr 30, 2024
Sleep is the only thing I can actually do right. Only get about 4 hours at night then get up for a couple of hours, tire myself with pc games then back to bed for 10 hours or so.

S

skylight7

Aug 16, 2024
As the title says, I like to be able to sleep several hours a day. Whenever I'm feeling bad, I go to sleep and then, when I wake up, I feel a little better, but never 100%. However, I can't sleep all the time, because I have tasks and things to do, but whenever I have the opportunity, I sleep most of the time, because that way I forget about my problems temporarily.

Is there anyone else like this ? Just out of curiosity.

Yes. I do the same exact thing.
I don't like sunlight, or being able to see any of my surroundings, as it reminds me that I'm still conscious, so I sleep all day to avoid the light that come in from my window, or under the door. I find my only peace in life by either sleeping generally, or avoiding human to human communication, and staying in my darkroom listening to music by myself. It's Freeing, It's The Only Control I Really Have Over This Life I Was Forced To Endure.

Same

Last edited:
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
Yes I sleep everyday as much as possible. I don't want to be part of this world anymore and have given up with living and so sleep is the nearest best thing to this.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I wish I could sleep all day. I have no desire to spend any of my time being awake. There's nothing in life that I enjoy or want to do. I'm always bored and I'd rather be asleep and unaware. I envy cats for how they sleep 18 hours per day whilst humans have to spend a lot of time being awake and exerting a lot of energy on survival. Cats are so lucky compared to humans