E

ending80

Aug 31, 2020
I too wish it was very different. I was so close to having it all. Now there is no other option and on top of that why do the methods have to be so difficult. I'm new to this site because I HAVE to do this soon. No other option. Since I found the news that I can't live with all I've done is try to find a painless end. They all seem so hard. I thought benzo and alcohol but sadly that won't do. It's bad enough to have to go, it just shouldn't be so hard

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, mellow, CarbonMonoxide and 4 others
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I'm mad I was born and only have violent methods of suicide at my disposal. If I had a peaceful option I would take it and never look back from the void

• Love
Reactions: sadworld and Lupgevif
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I am mad that dying by suicide is way too hard.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, sadworld, Homecoming and 1 other person
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
It's bad enough to have to go, it just shouldn't be so hard
I'm sorry to hear this. I also get pissed off by the futility of my existence and the absurd difficulty of ending it. If only we could simply wish ourselves dead, then again the human race would be long gone by now. Unfortunately even with N you have to fight the survival instinct. SI is like a sadistic prison guard.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Having to die by my own hand just feels cruel to someone who has already suffered so much in life. I wish it could be different, I do feel sad that it's come to this. I really do. Life and the world are beautiful things but I just wasn't made for it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, voyager and Blueman
I

inactive

Student
Jul 26, 2020
In the same boat. For me, I am salty that normies can get away with putting zero preparation into their inevitable expirations meanwhile us poor bastards will still posthumously catch flack even if we broke our backs making our deaths as straightforward to deal with as possible. It feels like we can't win. No matter what, we are deemed selfish. This is one of the main aspects of suicide I am miserably coming to terms with. It's hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: voyager