• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

BitSad

Feb 21, 2024
Lurker here, first post. Basically all of the replies to this thread apply to how I feel, it's truly unbelievable.
Born in a wealthy yet humble family, third of three children, academic career above average, two engineering degrees, worked in big companies and married not much time ago. Then I changed work and habits: big multinational company, zero interest in what I was doing. Only stress. Too much stress. I burnt out. After three damn months. Quit job without having another one, developed reactive depression and now I'm here.
I feel so bad for my family, for my wife, my true and only love, for all the lovely and caring friends, I feel bad for myself too but I think I got to the point of no return.

S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
I don't want to die but circumstances may require CTB. Yes I'm kinda sad that I failed and probably will have to end my life if things don't get better.
I don't really want to die either, but family, my mind which is already pretty fucked up gives me no other option. People can speak against suicide but helping me throughly is something most will just never do. I hate how half-assed help I have got in one last year. It felt like I was a parasite.
Yes, I'm in a somewhat simillar position, I also had some hopes and dreams for life, but I just can't function in this world properly and my future looks bleak. I feel like CTB is my only real option now. I just wish I was a functioning, capable person, but that's exactly what I'm never going to be.

I can very much relate to this.
I honestly hate my mind for being like this. I see so many people doing fine even with all kind of hardships and here I can't even function properly and get outside of my house.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't really want to die either, but family, my mind which is already pretty fucked up gives me no other option. People can speak against suicide but helping me throughly is something most will just never do. I hate how half-assed help I have got in one last year. It felt like I was a parasite.
Would there be sth that must change and could be changed (even without you doing sth) to reconsider suicide? Is potential help realistic if it was realized by others? Could they provide the help you actually need? Please never feel like a parasite if your MH issues and suicidal ideation is a result of external circumstances (that may be subject to change). Don't ever feel like a "parasite" when asking/seeking help and having an illness!

I honestly hate my mind for being like this. I see so many people doing fine even with all kind of hardships and here I can't even function properly and get outside of my house.
Ik MH stuff is complex and there are so many individual reasons.

sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
I think an unfortunate reality of the modern world is that it wasn't built with most of us in mind. Humans aren't meant to be caged and forced into voluntary slavery. On top of that everybody's just reproducing way too much and expecting each and every person to achieve the very best. Competition has always been in human nature but we're genuinely in the most dystopian hellscape humanity has ever seen.

I'm not saying life a thousand years ago was easier, but if you wanted to go off into the wilderness and homestead and not be bothered by anybody, it was as easy as working for a month or two, buying your tools, and doing it. Minimum wage can't even pay for a one bedroom apartment anymore, and if I move to somewhere where they're cheaper there isn't any work.

I had all of the odds stacked entirely against me growing up and ended up successful with a great paying job, but the pressure of having to keep that up or lose everything I worked so hard for is daunting and I cracked. Untreated mental illness and a poor choice in friends led to me developing a severe drinking habit and I'm gonna lose that job. You really need to have a specific mentality to keep going onwards and upwards in this life. Most of us are going to end up miserable.

I just wish "only the strong survive" was a phrase that was still applicable. Anybody can survive these days, actually getting to live is hard and dying is hard as fuck. Who would have thunk it
You speak some wise words my friend. Respects to that

Its unfortunate humans have evolved to a point where we've forgotten we're just animals. The fact that we are more intelligent than other species, therefore are fully aware life is temporary and are guaranteed to die (usually in a matter of some decades only), yet we keep forcing ourselves to work like robots, and keep investing soooo much daily effort into building up our lives non-stop...... as if we're going to live forever

Its simply not natural way of living. This world is getting more and more artificial. Unfortunately we more intelligent, so now it is instead being abused to the maximum point, and we're just being over-worked and used like machines

For animals that are less intelligent, are instead trapped in farms to be sold as food. Some are in zoo's and circuses, used for entertainment. And the remaining ones are sold as pets. Its really a sad world we live in

Humans are worst species ever

Last edited:
BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
It certainly feel sad, especially when i can't even got a job that's suitable to my passion. Im a mechanical engineering graduate and have a passion at fea, but because i lived in a 3rd world country and i don't have enough connection nor high GPA, im stuck in my condition and dont have any income. Im lucky cause my parents have enough money to provided me with food and still wilingly to let me stay in their house

But regardless, idk if i can stay like this forever i might just off myself at any point

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori