• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I really do and the fact that suicide is so inaccessible is why I feel so trapped here. I find it so hellish and horrible how we cannot just have the option to easily cease existing in a guaranteed way. What terrifies me is the thought of trying to die going wrong and leading to way worse suffering as a result, it's so disgusting how there is no acceptance towards suicide.

I find it evil how there is the absence of peaceful, guaranteed ways to die for all, it'd be such a relief if I could access a peaceful way to cease existing like Nembutal, I really wish N is accessible, it'd prevent so much meaningless, unnecessary suffering to allow people that option.

E

elderDrifter

Life is Transitory
Mar 9, 2024
Do you live in (or can you get to) some place that is cold, at least at some times of the year. If so, have you considered hypothermia?
Where I live we do get cold winters, but I don't know if it'd be cold enough to go the hypothermia route. I'd need to see numbers and the like. Even though it doesn't sound like the best way to go, I'm open to options, so I could do more research into it.

U

unimaginativelamp

Apr 9, 2022
Yes. Although, i also feel like im just being a coward by overthinking it.

Reactions: sserafim
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
I sure do, but I just keep coping that I will be able to get access to one somehow.

Reactions: sserafim
JezebelDuLioncourt

JezebelDuLioncourt

Feb 23, 2024
Check out the mega threads, we live in such lucky times. So many quick and peaceful methods are available to us. Almost none even require us to leave the home.

The digital age has been awesome for those of us wanting to CTB.
That's the spirit, mate! Your totally optimistic outlook on the situation is heartening.

Now I'm wondering...What makes some of these folks feel hopeless about the accessibility of ctb methods, while blokes like you see an entirely different situation, when all of us are reading the same posts, looking at the same information...

Reactions: MindFrog
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
That's the spirit, mate! Your totally optimistic outlook on the situation is heartening.

Now I'm wondering...What makes some of these folks feel hopeless about the accessibility of ctb methods, while blokes like you see an entirely different situation, when all of us are reading the same posts, looking at the same information...
People just skim over negative posts and listen to a couple of people who say suicide is impossible.

Our forum literally has over 20 megathreads, most with simple easy to access methods. All well researched and put together by very intelligent people.

If someone sets the bar at 'accessible' as being pentobarbital purchasable ble on the shelf in the local store, of course they will say suicide is impossible.

I do get its all about headspace but all these posts that say suicide is so impossible just make people more stressed and feel trapped. The reality is, suicide is more accessible and documented than ever in history. A few chemical suppliers making SN a little more difficult to purchase has not changed that.

• Love
Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt
JezebelDuLioncourt

JezebelDuLioncourt

Feb 23, 2024
People just skim over negative posts and listen to a couple of people who say suicide is impossible.

Our forum literally has over 20 megathreads, most with simple easy to access methods. All well researched and put together by very intelligent people.

If someone sets the bar at 'accessible' as being pentobarbital purchasable ble on the shelf in the local store, of course they will say suicide is impossible.

I do get its all about headspace but all these posts that say suicide is so impossible just make people more stressed and feel trapped. The reality is, suicide is more accessible and documented than ever in history. A few chemical suppliers making SN a little more difficult to purchase has not changed that.
Many thanks for your words of wisdom, @UKscotty! I appreciate your taking the time to explain further. It helps me a lot.

orangeKat

orangeKat

Oct 8, 2023
yeah, I feel the exact same way. I'm only alive because I don't have a gun or anything.