• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bigwomanbigwoman123

bigwomanbigwoman123

Sep 9, 2023
i can find my carotid arteries really easy, theres a few spots on my neck that when i squeeze with my hands i start to become dizzy, vision turns black etc. im aware that its a risky method, but if there are successful cases i think id be willing to take that risk

im going to start a new job soon so ill save up to buy a proper torniquete and not a handmade one

Reactions: davidtorez
D

Dgafajwd

Jan 1, 2024
Ive been trying this method with a handmade one. Im able to find my carotid arteries with my fingers but then I can't compress them enough to feel anything different.

Could you share how you've been able to compress them enough to feel dizzy please?

Reactions: bigwomanbigwoman123
bigwomanbigwoman123

bigwomanbigwoman123

Sep 9, 2023
Ive been trying this method with a handmade one. Im able to find my carotid arteries with my fingers but then I can't compress them enough to feel anything different.

Could you share how you've been able to compress them enough to feel dizzy please?
idk i just compress it and it works lmao

bigwomanbigwoman123

bigwomanbigwoman123

Sep 9, 2023

what liguature are you using? that *might* be the problem, tho i dont really feel comfortable giving ctb advice

D

Dgafajwd

Jan 1, 2024
IMG 20240327 WA0004
I was using this with a padlock attached as for the ligature I was using a thin cable

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't know anyoone from the forum who was successful with this method but there's a video of a streamer who CTBed using NN.