Niirvana

Niirvana

♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020
I'm not sure...

I would rather not die alone, but I would be blaming others, except that I die with someone else who also wants to ctb

OhOreo

OhOreo

Thinking...
Sep 9, 2020
For me, I would want to be a calm state of mind, when I get distressed I tend to not think as logically as do most, therefore I would prefer to be in a calm state of mind, that way my decision is calculated, not impulsive and is thought out.

rundschlinge78

rundschlinge78

Jul 30, 2020
I am totally calm and at peace with my decision to CTB. It has not been an impulsive decision.

I still have about 4 months left until I CTB. I am not afraid of death. I think and hope that I simply cease to exist.

I am looking forward to dying and want to be fully aware: no drugs or alcohol. I hope to successfully combat SI by methodically preparing. I will use a small ladder to reach my noose. When I put the noose around my neck, I will not be distressed or emotional. I will pre-tighten the noose, then hold onto the beam above me with one arm and with my free hand, use a rope to pull the ladder away. I will then know that there is nothing left within reach, no *logical* reason to struggle. It will be such a release to know that my life is finally about to end: no more worries, nothing more I have to do, except to just let go from the beam above me.

I know that I will stay totally calm. I will consciously give myself permission to end my life. I will then lower myself gently but swiftly, so that the noose tightens completely around my neck, and then let go completely.

I will feel myself hanging, and immediately, how my consciousness begins to fade. Knowing that my death is now certain will be the happiest moment of my life. I intend to die with a smile! Even if SI kicks in, I will lose consciousness within seconds and then it won't matter. Either way, my last thoughts will be:
"This is it: I did it!"

• Love
Reactions: Niirvana and Worndown
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I don't care all that much and I don't think impulsive suicides are bad even if some people here could whine all day and night about how you're not ready if you experience the slightest shred of emotion around your suicide. I would prefer to be in a stable mindset to reduce the chance of error but since all my potential methods tend to involve few actions and a massive amount of blunt trauma I doubt error is too likely.

Valon

Valon

Sep 14, 2020
I can only see myself doing it during a mental breakdown when I'm completely hopeless and distraught. Otherwise I'll probably talk myself out of it. Even though I really do want to die. But I'm the type of person to rationalize everything and it pisses me off.

peacefuldeath14

peacefuldeath14

Sep 14, 2020
I am totally calm and at peace with my decision to CTB. It has not been an impulsive decision.

I still have about 4 months left until I CTB. I am not afraid of death. I think and hope that I simply cease to exist.

I am looking forward to dying and want to be fully aware: no drugs or alcohol. I hope to successfully combat SI by methodically preparing. I will use a small ladder to reach my noose. When I put the noose around my neck, I will not be distressed or emotional. I will pre-tighten the noose, then hold onto the beam above me with one arm and with my free hand, use a rope to pull the ladder away. I will then know that there is nothing left within reach, no *logical* reason to struggle. It will be such a release to know that my life is finally about to end: no more worries, nothing more I have to do, except to just let go from the beam above me.

I know that I will stay totally calm. I will consciously give myself permission to end my life. I will then lower myself gently but swiftly, so that the noose tightens completely around my neck, and then let go completely.

I will feel myself hanging, and immediately, how my consciousness begins to fade. Knowing that my death is now certain will be the happiest moment of my life. I intend to die with a smile! Even if SI kicks in, I will lose consciousness within seconds and then it won't matter. Either way, my last thoughts will be:
Bruh, are you sure you wanna use hanging. Seems like a painful method. I know you said consciousness will fade in seconds. Still, it scares me a lot. Do you know about the peaceful pill handbook? I don't want to encourage you to suicide, but if you're desperate, I don't want you to suffer it.

Last edited:
rundschlinge78

rundschlinge78

Jul 30, 2020
Bruh, are you sure you wanna use hanging. Seems like a painful method. I know you said consciousness will fade in seconds. Still, it scares me a lot. Do you know about the peaceful pill handbook? I don't want to encourage you to suicide, but if you're desperate, I don't want you to suffer it.

Hanging is statistically the most successful method. If done properly, death is certain.
Ideally the blood flow to the brain is stopped, without crushing the airway. This is definitely painless. Even if the airway gets crushed as well, the pain will fade as I lose consciousness. Full-suspension is really quick, once the noose is tight.
What the body does (cramps) once unconscious is irrelevant. I will never know about it.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019

Sounds great!

HappyMstake

HappyMstake

Not so happy as it turns out.
May 29, 2020
I would obviously like to be calm and clear minded, but I'm going with full suspension, so I'm not really sure if I'll be able to stay clam when it comes time. The thought of it right now doesn't freak me out or worry me but when I decide to go through with it is a whole other story..

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
If you do it, it must be because you are ready. Full does not offer the easy escape of partial. You should know you succeeded before you pass out. That should give some solace in what could be a stressful few seconds.

Reactions: rundschlinge78
ItsOverIsntIt

ItsOverIsntIt

Experienced
Sep 9, 2020
I would want to be calm or least not feel anything when i ctb. I have been planning it so hopefully it goes well

Reactions: sadgirl9999 and Worndown
NihilisticTendencies

NihilisticTendencies

OfPainAndFear
Sep 17, 2020
I want to do it when I'm as calm as possible so I don't fuck up and make everything worse.