• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Do you want to be found after you ctb or would you prefer to not found and left to rot in peace? My self like not to be found find nice spot in sum woods sum were and either hang my self or OD on pain killers. And hope its remote enough to not be found so i can just rot a way in peace. And may be a snack for sum woodland animals at least keep them well fead LOL :D

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Do you want to be found after you ctb or would you prefer to not found and left to rot in peace? My self like not to be found find nice spot in sum woods sum were and either hang my self or OD on pain killers. And hope its remote enough to not be found so i can just rot a way in peace. And may be a snack for sum woodland animals at least keep them well fead LOL :D
i wish i had someone who like cleaned up after my body after i ctb'd. Like i ctb, then just get my body and bury it themselves somewhere in the middle of nowhere, so i wont be found but atleast ill be buried.

9thousand

May 26, 2019

I would want to be found by someone, simply so my family and friends have peace of mind. But I would never want my loved ones to be the ones who found me-- it would have to be a stranger or someone.

Futility

Futility

Student
Aug 13, 2019
I want to be found, not just because I have a USB with somewhat of a time capsule with all my memories and pictures, art, writings and stuff on it, I also have wishes on there about what I want done as a burial, and I have a personal note for each friend of mine, advice for their futures, constructive criticism that they wouldn't have listened to while I'm alive because it's too tempting just to make up excuses etc.
A few apologies, a few regrets, and then finally, a couple of angry letters for people that hurt me. There's a bit of everything, been writing it over the last 3 years.

I also want to be found just so that people don't think I've been kidnapped, I think it's worse to be in doubt whether or not someone's friend is 6ft under, or stuck inside a sound proof minivan going across the border.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

I would love to rot in peace in the woods. I'm just afraid if I do it there I will be found before I'm completely gone.
There was someone from the old SS Board when it was on Reddit that did that.
I think he took an uber to the location and then a long hike. Sounded so peaceful. :heart:
I don't know if I could do that ... no courage. I'm also not really the outdoor type. I guess I'm afraid of snakes or bears. :'(

i wish i had someone who like cleaned up after my body after i ctb'd. Like i ctb, then just get my body and bury it themselves somewhere in the middle of nowhere, so i wont be found but atleast ill be buried.

That would be great ... but if they were caught, they may go to prison.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
I would love to rot in peace in the woods. I'm just afraid if I do it there I will be found before I'm completely gone.
There was someone from the old SS Board when it was on Reddit that did that.
I think he took an uber to the location and then a long hike. Sounded so peaceful. :heart:
I don't know if I could do that ... no courage. I'm also not really the outdoor type. I guess I'm afraid of snakes or bears. :'(

That would be great ... but if they were caught, they may go to prison.
yeah thats true, maybe like a ctb partner who buries me then ctbs lol. honestly even like hiring someone for good money, if everything goes right, it would be perfect especially if its in the middle of nowhere.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
I want to be found, not for me but for what's left of my family, even if we dont talk anymore they deserve some peace of mind, not knowing what happened must be horrible, I wouldn't it done to me

Tragoedia Vitae

Tragoedia Vitae

Experienced
Oct 14, 2018
I wouldn't want my body to be found by anyone except the person who is going to bury my body. The perfect partner for me is someone who would be willing to help me dig my own grave and check up on me for the next few days to make sure I'm really dead (being buried alive is horrible). They don't have to necessarily help me kill myself, it's enough that they ensure that I'm a bonafide corpse and fill in my grave afterwards. They would also make sure that nobody else approaches my grave before I'm safely buried.

But wouldn't it be nice if I could be buried without any help from people or animals? If only!

Ko9

Ko9

Student
Jun 30, 2019
No, I have a note ready. They wouldn't have to worry.

B

burnedCookie

Student
Aug 8, 2019
yes, I wouldn't leave in peace knowing that my body would just rot somewhere for years and eventually be discovered and investigated
I want to be found and cremated

Last edited:
Reactions: a_strange_day
P

paintedhouse

Jul 15, 2019
No, but I would like to ctb in the coffin of my choice, leave a note outside that says "don't open" in case someone does find me.