• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Megsallthewaydone

Megsallthewaydone

Feb 4, 2019
Yes. I try not to but I can be extremely Machiavellian. My bpd makes me an awful person as well. I'm an imposter so by not being genuine, that's another "bad" aspect
I can relate 100%

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Redt2go
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
No. But I'm so good being bad. And if I am bad, then, I don't bloody regret it.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I don't know anymore. Right now I feel like a bad person. Generally I don't. I wonder if I am worse than I realize. Probably. I hate that because I don't want to be a bad person on top of all my other failings.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, LastFlowers, njh and 2 others
H

HelpPlease

Psych ward
Sep 9, 2018
Yes I was a piece of shut drug addict deadbeat dad

A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
YES the very worst kind. I hate myself
I think I've become a bad person.

I feel like I don't care enough about the few people in my life who still care about me. I am numb to their needs, and tend to shut them all out because it's easier for me that way. It seems like some empathetic and compassionate part of me that used to function is now broken. Generally now, when I hear about terrible things that have happened to others, I don't really feel or think anything anymore. I often have to force myself to say socially-congruent things in those situations, but I don't really mean it. Sometimes I feel so numb and indifferent that I wonder if I am becoming a sociopath.

I guess I just feel like I am a waste of space that's toxic to the few people who try to stay connected with me. I don't know if that makes me a bad person, but I'm certain it doesn't make me a good one.
I really feel this way too and hate myself for it because I used to feel so deeply for others

Last edited:
DrownedOctopus

DrownedOctopus

Experienced
Mar 2, 2019
I think I'm a shit person. I have so many issues and bad habits and god awful mental health that I'm convinced everyone in my life is always incredibly irritated with me and the shit they have to deal with because of me.
I definitely feel like that lonely person everyone feels sorry enough for to strike a conversation, but they immediately regret that decision because it turns out I'm the shittiest human being they've ever encountered.
Somehow I have friends, but I don't understand why anyone puts up with me.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I think I am a "good" person where a lot people are not, but I also think I am becoming a "bad" person in other ways, because of the inevitable bitterness my situation allocates.

Reactions: Kassender and njh
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Yeea-no... Maybe? I don't know. I'm honestly not sure. Hence my username. I have conflicts with myself, and I well, I love cats.

Reactions: njh and LastFlowers
Kaladin

Kaladin

May 11, 2019
yes, I'm a terrible person, especially to my parents. but I swear I tried my best.

Reactions: njh
Vero

Vero

May 23, 2019
I have tried to be good and empathetic for the most part.

Dun Emeritus

Dun Emeritus

I hope I die today.
May 22, 2019
Well, I am willing to kill myself knowing it would absolutely devastate my girlfriend. And I don't care if my friends miss me. So I think that means I'm not exactly a good person.

sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
When I'm experiencing a depressive episode, I'm an asshole. I'm just rude and condescending and just.. my words are harsh and it makes me hate myself because my purpose is to be KIND and lift people up, not shit on their feelings, y'know? Especially my family. All I want is to be kind and loving to them, always.
But the words just dump out of my mouth, no stopping them and I apologize afterwards.. so people KNOW I'm fuckin nuts. Aaghhh

I guess I don't think I'm a BAD person, just.. mean ;((
No. I'm a product of my environment. I'm not a bad person. My father is and I've learnt everything from him. From him l learned to bully, abuse, manipulate, lie, decieve. Didn't realise I was like him until it was to late. People could see there was something not right about me. And they left. All the people that mattered left because they could see evil in me. I don't hate myself. I hate my father and I don't think I'll ever forgive him. I had happiness in my life and I couldn't sustain it because he's messed me up. If I ever achieve happiness again I'm not letting it anywhere near my father
I have to say this. You're not your dad. You don't have to be like him and if you've made the choice to be, you cannot blame him for your personality. You can be better than him.

Reactions: not_a_robot, LastFlowers, njh and 1 other person
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
I had some good points, but fundamentally I was selfish and unkind.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Xena and njh
KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
No. I know for certain I was not. Not the best either, but I've always kept to myself and know I've objectively done more, much more, good than evil. I just got unlucky, have always been unlucky, and always suffered for doing the right thing and putting others ahead of myself. Well...it's almost over, with any luck. I need to do the one massively selfish thing I will ever do; figures it would be my death, huh?

Livinginhell

Livinginhell

Should be Existinginhell
Aug 13, 2018
Yes, definitely. I say things without thinking of the consequences, I think bad things unintentionally, I do things that I shouldn't and am totally absorbed in myself /problems nothing else seems to matter.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
TheFinalCountdown

TheFinalCountdown

Student
Mar 25, 2019
Bad? Of course I am. I'm only human

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
Bärchen

Bärchen

Distracting myself through Life
Apr 7, 2019
No, others tell me i am nice...but nice is shit as far as i know.
And i'm boring.

Reactions: Cairn
K

Kuris

May 17, 2019
I'm usually too kind to others and that has hurt me in the past. But sometimes I just snap and say things that I really mean and hurt others.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Nobody is a terrible person ultimately speaking. We all have love deep inside of us, that is our source, our essence. If someone isn't expressing that love then they are just blinded by ignorance, lack of true knowledge.

K

KN95

Apr 13, 2019
It doesn't really matter in the end.

Reactions: not_a_robot and Ἡγησίας
maka

maka

this is for you, my little crow 𓇢𓆸
Apr 23, 2019
Most definitely. I'd harm a lot of bad people if it were legal. I have serious anger issues my parents never let me get therapy for. I am extremely selfish unless I care about you (although I admit, it's easy for me to start caring about someone.) I love people a lot but I hate opinions and beliefs if they don't agree with mine. I really wish I wasn't this way because I love to help people and see them smile, but it's so hard when the world around me pisses me off so very much. Maybe I got it from my narcissistic mother but I don't want to blame my hideous heart on others.

C

CursedForDisaster

Student
Apr 1, 2019
Nobody is a terrible person ultimately speaking. We all have love deep inside of us, that is our source, our essence. If someone isn't expressing that love then they are just blinded by ignorance, lack of true knowledge.
Love's in us all but some of us choose to not accept it, to push it away.

I do it cause I don't love myself, I despise who I am.. and I know how that affected my ex.

Maybe it's ignorance to not have faith in yourself but at some point people like me accept that this is what life is, this is who we are.

I feel I'm a terrible person, growing worse everyday

Reactions: KN95 and Ἡγησίας
K

KN95

Apr 13, 2019
Most definitely. I'd harm a lot of bad people if it were legal. I have serious anger issues my parents never let me get therapy for. I am extremely selfish unless I care about you (although I admit, it's easy for me to start caring about someone.) I love people a lot but I hate opinions and beliefs if they don't agree with mine. I really wish I wasn't this way because I love to help people and see them smile, but it's so hard when the world around me pisses me off so very much. Maybe I got it from my narcissistic mother but I don't want to blame my hideous heart on others.
Why won't your parents let you go to therapy? If you're having mental health problems

maka

maka

Apr 23, 2019
Why won't your parents let you go to therapy? If you're having mental health problems

They're not the most caring people in the world and they don't believe in mental illness. They think if word gets out to friends that their "supposed to be perfect daughter" has mental issues it'll ruin their image. Plus here in America anything medical costs an arm, leg, and your first born child, so it's understandable that they don't want to pay.

C

CursedForDisaster

Student
Apr 1, 2019
They're not the most caring people in the world and they don't believe in mental illness. They think if word gets out to friends that their "supposed to be perfect daughter" has mental issues it'll ruin their image. Plus here in America anything medical costs an arm, leg, and your first born child, so it's understandable that they don't want to pay.
America's screwed. No offense

Reactions: maka
K

KN95

Apr 13, 2019
It sickens me how ignorant people are about mental illness. I can understand in some way though. Before I developed anxiety and depression I doubt I'd have been able to comprehend what it's like to deal with it. But it's crazy to think about it now. It's like 'normal' people are blind to how shitty it can be to live like this. You see the world differently to them. But with the way the world is, I feel like they're the crazy ones that they don't see how crappy life and humanity is.

It sounds like your parents need to get their head out their ass. My dad is like that, he only cares about his image. He hasn't bothered with me since I broke down mentally.

Sorry that you have to deal with this shit

Last edited:
Reactions: Fadinglife and maka
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Love's in us all but some of us choose to not accept it, to push it away.

I do it cause I don't love myself, I despise who I am.. and I know how that affected my ex.

Maybe it's ignorance to not have faith in yourself but at some point people like me accept that this is what life is, this is who we are.

I feel I'm a terrible person, growing worse everyday
Take a psychedelic and you can feel that love once again.

maka

maka

Apr 23, 2019
It sickens me how ignorant people are about mental illness. I can understand in some way though. Before I developed anxiety and depression I doubt I'd have been able to comprehend what it's like to deal with it. But it's crazy to think about it now. It's like 'normal' people are blind to how shitty it can be to live like this. You see the world differently to them. But with the way the world is, it feels like they're the crazy ones that they don't see how crappy life and humanity is.

It sounds like your parents need to get their head out their ass. My dad is like that, he only cares about his image. He hasn't bothered with me since I broke down mentally.

Sorry that you have to deal with this shit

I'm equally sorry that you have to suffer like this as well. No one deserves to go through something alone because someone else is too egotistical to help them. It must really hurt. It also seems like only the sane ones can see what a disaster this existence has become.