• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
On the inside yes. To the outside world absolutely not.

Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
lol compared to others? Nope, not even close.
My mannerisms are horrifying to most (all) people, and because of that I am their favorite scapegoat for hate and blame, but that doesn't make me a bad person, it makes them bad people.
I see myself more like a petty criminal who tries to limit their crimes to things that won't hurt people. My moral code is very different than most peoples' as a result of my admittedly unusual experiences, but I definitely have one and in most ways it's much stricter than other peoples'. People find me antagonistic and annoying, but that's not trying to "hurt" them; what I consider an interesting conversation, most people would consider a fight, and I'm a little ashamed of that, I definitely have a filtration problem; I figure people are free to avoid me if they don't like it, and most do.

But, "bad person"? Nope. Not even close.
Abusing others is bad, adult child or animal.
Crooked politicians are bad,
Our genocide in the Middle East (or wherever, take your pick!)is bad, and we are all complicit by association in the crimes our government commits.
Doctors who gaslight and abuse patients are bad.
Abuse can take the form of cruel emotional manipulation, still bad.
Industries that kill workers by violating safety regs are bad.
Priests and nuns are bad (even if they don't directly abuse, they are complicit with the organization committing it, bad).
Police are bad, even the "good" ones are complicit in enabling the bad ones, so all bad.
Soldiers who commit war crimes against the vulnerable are bad, no matter what color uniform they wear.
Peacekeepers, or foster parents, or parents, anyone who exploits/abuses the people they are meant to protect, are bad.
Cheating on your partner, bad. Most people think this is a minor crime but I think the dishonesty required to chest on a longterm partner is a clear indicator of extreme sociopathy and the data on murders of intimate partners confirms it. Not all cheaters kill, but all killers cheat. Bad.
Judges who let rapists and child molesters go free, very bad.

Compared to those people, I am nothing, a gnat, a fart, inconsequential.
I am a bad person in that my morbid and nihilistic opinions, and my dorky sense of humor, bother other people, but that hardly compares. I am not anybody's mommy, I am not on earth to protect people from ideas they dislike. It's a tough old world, and I'm not tough, just annoying.
Neurotypicals would rather be in the company of charming psychopaths, pleasant child abusers, and casual backstabbers than someone who is merely annoying or intellectually challenging. Trust me on this. I have conducted the research. Murderers and child abusers always have tons of friends; autistics don't. Superficial bad people are always more socially accepted than earnest and trustworthy people who are not "fun at parties!"
(i have no idea why neurotypicals place such high priority on being "fun at parties!", but it is very important to them, they are constantly telling me "I bet you're a lot of fun at parties!", so it is a VERY big deal.)
Oh! and having unprotected sex is bad, BAD, BAD!!!
Especially if cheating on a committed partner who doesn't know to protect themselves because they "trust" them.
Google the phrase "my husband gave me" , or wife, and watch the autocomplete results to see how common this is.
Bad.
People think I'm bad for hating the concept of marriage. And I think married people are bad for being lying cheating shitbags and spreading super-VD.

CONDOMS, PEOPLE!
WRAP!
IT!
UP!

(i feel very strongly about this even though it doesn't really affect me anymore. I'm very passionate about public health.)
I had some good points, but fundamentally I was selfish and unkind.
Really? Is your suicidal ideation guilt-driven then?
Sorry if I'm prying, don't answer if it's too personal, I just find other peoples' morality fascinating.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lennox, been_there, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
landslide12

landslide12

May 22, 2019
Yes, my intentions are generally good but my actions... not so great

Reactions: Lennox and not_a_robot
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
lol compared to others? Nope, not even close.
My mannerisms are horrifying to most (all) people, and because of that I am their favorite scapegoat for hate and blame, but that doesn't make me a bad person, it makes them bad people.
I see myself more like a petty criminal who tries to limit their crimes to things that won't hurt people. My moral code is very different than most peoples' as a result of my admittedly unusual experiences, but I definitely have one and in most ways it's much stricter than other peoples'. People find me antagonistic and annoying, but that's not trying to "hurt" them; what I consider an interesting conversation, most people would consider a fight, and I'm a little ashamed of that, I definitely have a filtration problem; I figure people are free to avoid me if they don't like it, and most do.

But, "bad person"? Nope. Not even close.
Abusing others is bad, adult child or animal.
Crooked politicians are bad,
Our genocide in the Middle East (or wherever, take your pick!)is bad, and we are all complicit by association in the crimes our government commits.
Doctors who gaslight and abuse patients are bad.
Abuse can take the form of cruel emotional manipulation, still bad.
Industries that kill workers by violating safety regs are bad.
Priests and nuns are bad (even if they don't directly abuse, they are complicit with the organization committing it, bad).
Police are bad, even the "good" ones are complicit in enabling the bad ones, so all bad.
Soldiers who commit war crimes against the vulnerable are bad, no matter what color uniform they wear.
Peacekeepers, or foster parents, or parents, anyone who exploits/abuses the people they are meant to protect, are bad.
Cheating on your partner, bad. Most people think this is a minor crime but I think the dishonesty required to chest on a longterm partner is a clear indicator of extreme sociopathy and the data on murders of intimate partners confirms it. Not all cheaters kill, but all killers cheat. Bad.
Judges who let rapists and child molesters go free, very bad.

Compared to those people, I am nothing, a gnat, a fart, inconsequential.
I am a bad person in that my morbid and nihilistic opinions, and my dorky sense of humor, bother other people, but that hardly compares. I am not anybody's mommy, I am not on earth to protect people from ideas they dislike. It's a tough old world, and I'm not tough, just annoying.
Neurotypicals would rather be in the company of charming psychopaths, pleasant child abusers, and casual backstabbers than someone who is merely annoying or intellectually challenging. Trust me on this. I have conducted the research. Murderers and child abusers always have tons of friends; autistics don't. Superficial bad people are always more socially accepted than earnest and trustworthy people who are not "fun at parties!"
(i have no idea why neurotypicals place such high priority on being "fun at parties!", but it is very important to them, they are constantly telling me "I bet you're a lot of fun at parties!", so it is a VERY big deal.)
Oh! and having unprotected sex is bad, BAD, BAD!!!
Especially if cheating on a committed partner who doesn't know to protect themselves because they "trust" them.
Google the phrase "my husband gave me" , or wife, and watch the autocomplete results to see how common this is.
Bad.
People think I'm bad for hating the concept of marriage. And I think married people are bad for being lying cheating shitbags and spreading super-VD.

CONDOMS, PEOPLE!
WRAP!
IT!
UP!

(i feel very strongly about this even though it doesn't really affect me anymore. I'm very passionate about public health.)

Really? Is your suicidal ideation guilt-driven then?
Sorry if I'm prying, don't answer if it's too personal, I just find other peoples' morality fascinating.
I hate the concepts of both motherhood and marriage. I posted elsewhere pro-choice should mean making the choice to use a condom, pull-out, use birth control pills, etc.

Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I hate the concepts of both motherhood and marriage. I posted elsewhere pro-choice should mean making the choice to use a condom, pull-out, use birth control pills, etc.
Lol I'm just amazed you had the patience to read all the way to the bottom of that post. :wee:

Reactions: Lennox
Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਭੁੱਲ ਜਾਓ ❤️
Oct 31, 2018
I knew you weren't an authentic Garbage Can!
Oh man, you found me out! Now what am I to do? :O

I enjoyed reading your thoughts, I admire how unabashed and honest you are :)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lennox and Circles
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
probably.

one thing that's made living rather less happy is that my and the commonly held perspective is of "good" is markedly different. that one can donate money to see someone drastically alter their appearance, i.e. shave their head, in the name of charity, doesn't qualify on my moral compass (where 'good' is in the form of donating without involving the personal sacrifice of another), but because that's deemed virtuous by society i'm left to wonder if i'm just a horrible person for thinking differently...?

it doesn't help the confusion that one forty-year-old man i know of is worshipped by everyone else as the penultimate role model, and i don't know why. the way he goes on about his drug use and criminality in his youth, he seems to think he deserves a knighthood for being a redeemed hoodlum. yeah, he deserves to be commended for getting out of that place but not treated like he's done military service for the country. it was his own choice he went down that path in the first place.

also for someone who allegedly regrets his past, he doesn't half-brag about it to everyone he meets (just not usually to me, because as he says the magnitude of his transgressions is apparently too much for my innocent ears)

lynn14

lynn14

Apr 21, 2019
I think I'm a good person who has made some bad decisions that hurt me more than they hurt anyone else. I don't think I can come back from the consequences of some of those decisions. But I don't see much of a point in letting my weak moments define me as a person. We all have our merits and downfalls. I don't think I'm an exceptionally great person, and I don't think I'm the worst person who has ever lived. I'm just a person, and a hurting unit at that.