• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

shinitai_sh0jo

shinitai_sh0jo

Is it so selfish to want to feel a little better?
Dec 30, 2023
I'm not sure? I usually try to be nice with most people, but I think my lack of energy for interacting with other people ends up driving me away of them.

It's something I'm not sure of how to deal with, and I'm scared I won't be able to change it no matter what I do.

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Most men only receive flowers at their funeral.
Feb 18, 2024
Nope, but i don't really care about what others think of me. Others don't define me. If they don't like me they can fuck off and leave me in peace. i'm not gonna force them to be around me and attempt to get their approval.

i actually find it confusing when someone actually likes me, since i don't even like me. 😂

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Maybe? I think I can be a useful person to keep around since I like to feel helpful/useful, but I'm pretty boring, so I'm generally seen as a neutral person or background character. So possibly likeable but not sure, though I don't know of anyone who doesn't particularly dislike me or anything like that.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, I'm far from likeable. So far in my life, I've only made people dislike me

Edit: how does a likeable person be... likeable? I can't comprehend it. Is it just something you are born into?

Last edited:
A

achb

Student
Oct 23, 2023
Mmmmmm I dunno. Depends who I'm talking to. I like to think I'm likable. But I have my problems.
I wouldn't say I'm unlikable though. I do fine with people.

Kariope

Kariope

Student
Feb 9, 2023
I personally don't think so and don't try to be, I'm not one to really value social links so I'm very straight to the point, avoidant and arrogant especially around people I do not know, as to not open any windows for interaction. I'm autistic and very uninterested in anything that isn't my three current obssessions so that really makes me not want to talk to anyone who doesn't come from any group for the hobby. The people I'm friends with say I am hard to deal with due to being stubborn and arrogant, quick to attack, but they also say I'm fun and refreshing to be around due to being very honest and being someone who takes no shit and I'm someone they like to have around. For the record I'm INTP lol

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I personally don't think I am but unfortunately it seems that having little to no self respect actually makes people like me more. Maybe they're too stupid to see the truth or maybe I'm unintentionally really good at manipulating people into liking me just because they think I can't possibly be a bad person just because I'm not outwardly as egotistical as some bad people are.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
no and yes but no.

no im not likeable, but thats because im blunt when something is 'wrong' and i dont care. maybe look at what youre doing and i wont have anything to be blunt about (speaking of specific types of incidents and people. and no i dont just mean this site.)

yes im likeable, as long as youre not hurting me or someone else, im really not that difficult to get along with. finding something to talk about might be a little difficult, but youll know i always have your back. just dont be selfish

but no, i dont seem likeable, because despite trying and trying and trying i cant really find anyone to talk to. whatever, i dont what those types of people anyway.

Last edited:
Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

disappear, unseen and unknown
Feb 24, 2023
Despite i being mostly empathetic and accepting to people regardless their identity and willing to open my mind for them, I have an unlikeable trait, for being boring and not an up to dated kind of person, so I never can bring an interesting topic to a conversation, I'm mundane

Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
No, I don't think I am. I'm really incompetent, lazy, awkward and dull. But I try my best not to anger and dissapoint others (I fail at the latter) I never get angry and/or yell at anyone (honestly sometimes I feel like I'm not even able to get angry at a person), I never dare to argue with anyone or say something back. But that's probably not a good trait to have.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm not sure lol. I think I make a good first impression and am likeable initially
Yeah, that does sound like you actually. Perhaps it's just innate? Either way, I'm innately unlikeable but it doesn't really matter to me as I didn't even want to live to begin with

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Nope.
I'm a rather annoying person most of the time. When I met new people, I was always quiet and withdrawn in their company. I started getting loud when I was sitting with people I knew. I'm also not a go-getter.
I am very far from the stereotypical popular teenager from American movies.
In general, it's hard for me to make friends with a new person, very hard.
I'm not an interesting person. I know little about anything, so it's hard for me to make contact on anything.
I also have a specific sense of humor. Many people may consider him rude, childish, etc. Among other things, I love dark humor and it happened that some people didn't like it.
I also can't talk 1 on 1. There must always be at least 2 people besides me. I can't sustain a conversation, so someone always has to be there to "help".

Briefly.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I don't know. I just now present who i am now. dont know if people care or not.
HI! I care about YOU a lot, as you are a good friend on here and you are a loving and intelligent soul that helps me each and every day knowing that I am NOT alone on this rotating rock.

Lots of hugs to you.

Walter

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I recall a test I did a while ago and according to that test I'm a "somewhat likable person".

trashprincess

trashprincess

She/Slur
Aug 8, 2023
Only when I pretend, then everyone likes me
But nobody likes it when I be myself 😔 It's a lot of I'm too depressed (people really don't like a bummer) and I'm too different *shrug*

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
Nope, I was bullied a lot as a kid and I was accused of being rude at times even though I was not trying to be. That's one of the downsides of Autism.

At times I was insulted for being shy, not assertive or confident enough or laughed at and mocked.

I know my place and I just stay away from people and most people are trash.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: sserafim
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
I don't think I am.. not from any wrong doings but society is "afraid" of minds that are different to the norm. Someone like me who is Autistic and BPD, everyone tends to avoid. I feel like I scare people off before they get the chance to know me and that makes me sad.

R

raincereal

Mar 13, 2024
my parents used to call me likeable when i was in like kindergarten because i was cute or something, but i remember being a sociopathic child who tried manipulating everyone in my class into believing that i was a fairy

i don't think anyone calls me likeable nowadays lol