• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
i think i'm annoying in the endearing way, 'loveable idiot'. so, yeah, i suppose... people can feel whatever about me though. i don't care. either way i still hate myself

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
when i want to be, i am. some things i've been told are that i'm interesting, cool, entertaining, a gr8 conversationalist. once, a former friend even said that everybody loves me.

when i don't want to be, i'm not. i've been told i'm weird, unapproachable, intimidating, uncaring, closed off, & that i have rbf/seem mean🧸

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I want ppl to like me bc I was so rejected as a child. I want to be liked and therefore am too nice and ppl take advantage of it.
Oh okay, do you mean like fawning?

Reactions: Meteora
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Very, I have a few fanboy/girls

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
According to the last test I took, I'm an INFJ. How about you?
Oh nice. I'm an INTP. I think I give off INFJ vibes though lol. I've also gotten INTJ and ENTP before. Do you know your enneagram?

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
Oh nice. I'm an INTP. I think I give off INFJ vibes though lol. I've also gotten INTJ and ENTP before. Do you know your enneagram?
If we're talking about loyalty, you would definitely take the number one prize. You value your friends and loved ones enormously, giving them your time and attention with exceptional commitment. Another amazing thing about you is your ability to anticipate what lies ahead. You seek a simple life and always look for the safest option. This means you work hard and plan ahead to make sure you're prepared for whatever challenges come your way. that's really impressive!

I got that in the test and what's yours?

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
If we're talking about loyalty, you would definitely take the number one prize. You value your friends and loved ones enormously, giving them your time and attention with exceptional commitment. Another amazing thing about you is your ability to anticipate what lies ahead. You seek a simple life and always look for the safest option. This means you work hard and plan ahead to make sure you're prepared for whatever challenges come your way. that's really impressive!

I got that in the test and what's yours?
Are you type 6? I'm type 5

Which test did you take? Could you link it? I wanna try it for myself lol

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
not really, i wouldn't even like myself if i met me

Last edited:
  • Aww..
lonelyraven

lonelyraven

Feb 26, 2024
No. I can't fucking stand myself. I'm clingy, I'm annoying, I'm an angry person and I'm never doing good, I'm always upset about SOMETHING.

• Aww..
Reactions: sserafim and 4am