• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cryone

cryone

Student
Nov 23, 2023
no. im intimidating when you don't know me (which honestly, i don't mind) but annoying as fuck when you do. its not a silly, playful insult. they genuinely hate talking to me. lots of people tell me my voice sounds annoying. i have no idea how to change it.

• Aww..
Reactions: vadim and sserafim
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
No. People actually would like me if I was. People have only talked to me because they don't have anyone else. Being awkward doesn't help either so I just avoid others so they don't deal with me because when I do try putting myself out there like people say you should it always goes badly.

vadim

vadim

Disqualified From Being Human
Aug 10, 2023
I think the person I am inside is impossible to like. I tend to doubt that people who act as if they like me really do and think they must be pitying me, but if they really are being genuine then it's because they like the person they think I am, not the person I actually am. Nobody's ever truly known me which means no one's ever truly liked me.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
trashprincess

trashprincess

She/Slur
Aug 8, 2023
Addendum!

I'm only likable if you don't get close to me. I SUCK to get close to 😅 I hope you like distance and lots of it! That what this gal has to offer 👍

Unless you just the right kinda toxic and then good luck getting away from me 🥰

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Not anymore. But not like I even try to be, self improvement is a bitch in a half for someone like me.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
M

mars_b4rz

Mar 2, 2023
I guess I'd be inherently biased trying to answer this but I like to think I have likeable traits about myself or perhaps things about myself that if put a little more work into could become likeable traits. But even so I think it'd only apply to a very small subset of people lol

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Outside of my position, I quite frankly do not think anyone knows that I am alive.

In non-position life, again I wish and hope that the answer is yes, as I firmly believe in pro-choice in everything in life and we are ALL the same PERIOD.

Walter
Addendum!

I'm only likable if you don't get close to me. I SUCK to get close to 😅 I hope you like distance and lots of it! That what this gal has to offer 👍

Addendum!

Addendum!

Heavens, I would say that you are a very kind and loving person, as you are too hard on yourself. At the age of 68, I have seen and had experiences with all types from all over the globe and what struck me about you was the fact that you have humor and under it all, you are a very kind and good soul, I 100% believe this.

Have a great weekend, my good friend.

Walter

Last edited:
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
In general people seem to like me. I definitely have traits I need to work on, but I've already put a lot of work into being more agreeable. I used to have that type-A "everything is a joke" "everything is a chance to make fun of someone" type of personality, but I've gotten better at being patient, and - maybe more importantly - focusing humor on myself. I like being used as a sounding board if people need to vent.

A lot of my success is from wearing a mask. I try to always give both sides of an issue a fair shake, but deep down I'm really opinionated, and I know I'll piss people off if I lose my filter. Getting depressed and apathetic will eventually test peoples' patience as well. On days I'm really struggling I focus on isolating so people don't see that side of me. That would be when I'm posting frequently here, haha.

• Informative
Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
3 years ago when I started my highschool I was the person that almost everybody liked but almost never anybody would talk to me or invite me to any parties. I was one of those people who had never belonged to any group and yet had a very good reputation among my peers.

Reactions: 4am and sserafim
Crash_Bash_Dash

Crash_Bash_Dash

Apr 23, 2024
This year I've been the exactly opposite of likable. And even during my better times some people (in my high school mostly) have made fun of me, alienated me and even bullied me. But in better times people have found me quite good to take everybody into account, having good sense of humour, having good analytical skills and being quite kind and empathetic. Even so kind and gullible to be taken advantage sometimes. I've never been the most attractive/fabulous person more like neutral person with positive attributes.

I don't know, perhaps I am trying to be a good person (or am I just faking it, I dunno) and likable at best but being taken so lightly and being taken advantage have made me hate the way I am kind to people and sour to people who know their worth and being more assertive/capable thus being better people in dire life and death situations and life overall.

Lately I've become so shy, withdrawn, even more passive than before and being unable to communicate that I've lost all my even a small amount of charm I once had. This really sucks!

Last edited:
  • Aww..
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
I know I am likable to most people and strangers. I'm friendly and nice to people, try to be helpful.
But I feel like it's just a mask I put on to hide the shitty person I am deep down within.

tunnelV

tunnelV

Misanthrope is my religion
Oct 19, 2023
Yes but the majority of the commutation is manufactured on my end.

• Informative
soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
Idk….it doesn't feel like it but I really have no idea

• Aww..
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
To people with certain personality traits: yes. To the majority of people: no. They are indifferent toward me at best, or dislike me at worst; it certainly seems this way.

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
I'm an INTP too. People like me at first but it's only because I'm pretending to be socially normal. When they find out I don't want to do social things and more than that, don't even understand the point they change their mind. I can only bond over shared interests and activities. It's super painful to pretend to play the social game and then I crash and retreat back to my specific interests.