• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ericwilkinson

ericwilkinson

Jun 25, 2019
I saw an episode of Live PD on YouTube about cops in America patrolling around. There were a fair amount of female officers but none of them ever took down male or female suspects.

As un-pc as it sounds, I imagine that its still unsafe for them . A lot of male officers can't even take down guys high on PCP. Two of them in one episode were on top where a guy was high and biting them. They needed to taser him for a minute and had to call another policeman who stood on his head.

Can you imagine a female officer doing that? Even with a female suspect some of them get hardened when entering female prisons and can become violent?

What do you think

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I think that some female officers are capable of taking down male suspects in the same way as some male officers cannot take down a male or female suspect, down to the capability of the individual.
In respect of natural size and strength men have an advantage, but not a monopoly.
I don't think officers who are pregnant should get involved in those sorts of shinanigans, but actually give a cop a gun, taser, pepper spray, baton, dog and a sweet bike, male or female perps are going down.

Reactions: Tortured_empath
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
No, but the feminist agenda will make it seem like it's a good idea for women to be cops, and military veterans. It's actually extremely dangerous, plus women are more likely to run into problems like sexual harassment and just are not wired up psychologically the same way as men. Many women go into the service and end up pregnant and like that's not great if you're at higher risk of getting killed in combat. Now your kid has no parent especially if u got pregnant outside of marriage. These occupations are male dominated for a reason.

Reactions: ManWithNoName
AnnaJaspers

AnnaJaspers

Experienced
Jul 2, 2019
Yes, I do. In Israel female soldiers are treated no differently from males (as far as I know), which makes sense to me.

Last edited:
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
a female officer has much more facility to calm the individual down, talk him down, in most cases a guy will think twice before "fight" a woman, so yeah I think they definitely have their place. physical strenght is not everything, the right person in the right place at the right time, teamwork

Last edited:
Reactions: blanketyblk, Deleted member 4288 and Dead beat dad
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
I used to work this and from my point of view there is nothing glorious in dying for society. From where i'm, everyone will play devastated, but no one will care for your wife and kids. They will be left on their own. Any stupid or routine situation can grow to fatal end. Have seen it in person. The only reason there are still people doing it, is because they can't realize the danger. They really can't. Movies and public opinion really pays off.
Physical strength is for kids, watching movies.
Police can't work without female servants for sure. They have their important place. Women have stronger survival instincts, but the ones that don't, have it less then most men. Going into any kind of action without proper information and preparation is no way different from real suicide.
A friend of mine was recently taken to an action while pregnant. Have no comment on this.
Making the glory in sacrifice a public religion is just a lie. Forget the movies.
There are some times when police actually helps real people, 99% percent of the results are 100% devastated lives, justified by law and stupidity.

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
I don't think anyone should be a police officer, but that's neither here nor there.

Reactions: blanketyblk