• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
The chances that Trump returns to office increase. He said he will end the war the first day in office. Republicans are sceptical whether helping Ukraine is in the interest of the US at all. They want to focus on China instead.

I am as a German of course concerned what Russia will plan next if the US abandons Europe. It is true we don't pay our fair share for our own defence. The US feels expoited. However they profit in certain ways of their role as global leader. In my opinion the problem is that the elites mostly benefit from US supremacy and the insane inequality fuels populism.

The war could go either way. But the US elections will be crucial. Currently I am quite pessimistic especially since with Israel another US ally is dependent on help. The democrats can't ignore forever that the people is tired of hawkish foreign policy. However calling a war for survival "hawkish" is questionable itself.

I think making reliable predictions is extremely difficult. Some time ago I was convinced that Ron DeSantis will win the election 2024 and so many commentators me included were so fucking wrong. I am also not sure whether it will be Biden or Trump. I am highly interested in the prediction of Allan Lichtman this guy has an insane streak to rightfully predict who will win the presidency. He says never listen to pundits they don't know shit. They are all loudmouths and I more and more agree on that.

I can remember the time prior to Trump's victory 2016. I bought the most popular German news magazine and everyone looked down how much the GOP has humiliated itself by taking Trump as a loser candidate. The world already has underestimated his potential to win once. This really undermined my faith in experts and media reports. We all were so wrong. We all were in a filter bubble and had a distorted understanding of what is going on in our societies.

What do you think?

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
1. Ukraine surrenders
2. Russia wins and takes Ukraine
3. Ceasefire/stalemate
4. WW3
5. Ukraine wins

Last edited:
S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Badly. A stalemate and a new arms race is probably the best we can hope for at this stage. Russia is entrenched in this strategy and there's no easy way back. Putin will do anything to avoid losing face. Whoever wins the US election will influence the timescale but probably not the outcome.

• Informative

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
With some people getting some big checks, the way wars always end

• Informative