Chloe

Chloe

Jun 24, 2018
I don't have a sexual fetish,i don't know much about them,im stoned now,i have just started to read this thread,i'm getting very sexually aroused just from reading these,maybe i have a fetish for reading other peoples fetish.Or maybe i will find one i like in this thread

Reactions: Jessamine, a.n.kirillov, Made4TV and 1 other person
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Reviving the thread after a very long time.
I had a sexual fetish but now it seems to me that now I don't like anything, I would not even want to have sex.

Reactions: charlottewilts and a.n.kirillov
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I was abused and dominated by women in my childhood so my it became a fetish now. Spanking, pegging and other types. Also I can be dominant and not only submissive.

I have lactation fetish and other fetishes like looking at women peeing (I don't know what its called, its just looking). There are more but can't recall them, my sexuality is weaker anyway now

Reactions: ravergirl
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
For me it's also power (femdom) but it's more a fantasy than anything I feel an inclination to try in real life.

It was older women for a long time but not anymore.

What has stayed is my obsession with women's fingers (without those appalling long nails) and hands.

Well nothing too interesting tbh

lowres

lowres

Scum
Feb 9, 2019
it would be easier to name the things i dont like but just to name a couple things i really like, I'm really masochistic and I really like androgyny if a male or female looks like the opposite (like traps or vise versa) i find that incredibly attractive. I also like ero guro but thats less sexual and more of an appreciation of the juxtaposition of beautiful people and soft gore.

• Love
Reactions: ravergirl, Busdriver and Jessamine
Dead Horse

Dead Horse

Hopeless, but literally
Nov 14, 2018
Most of my fantasies involve femdom in one way or another. Also, I have a foot fetish.

Reactions: Busdriver and Mr2005
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
Yeah, seems that I have a huge bunch of things that I'm into that it's hard to narrow them down :ahhha: cause it's only recently that I discovered that I would like to be a submissive (when I only enjoyed being dominant before) after numerous fantasies and self-exploration. Major fetishes include feet, thigh high socks, tickling, omorashi, domination, BDSM, kidnapping, ahhhh I'm too lazy to describe in detail.

Reactions: Busdriver and Lost in a Dream
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Girls with little beautiful hands touching me

• Love
Reactions: Boochky and Kikoo Loool
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Feet

• Love
Reactions: Boochky, Busdriver and Kikoo Loool
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Cute feets, worn panties, anulingus.

• Love
Reactions: Shu, Worndown, Boochky and 2 others
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Sex? What's that? **tumbleweed**

• Aww..
Reactions: Aonewayticketplease, Meretlein, Boochky and 8 others
A

Aonewayticketplease

Student
Jun 3, 2019
I'm pretty vanilla which is surprising considering how violent I have been (not with sexual partners) in the past.

I love fingering women, doggy style is my second favourite position and women grinding is heaven.

That being said my fetish is fucking up good relationships by being aloof, I just can't get enough of it.......

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Abgrundanziehung, Boochky, Lost in a Dream and 1 other person
Rome Horseman

Rome Horseman

Feb 17, 2020
Scat and sounding was always interesting to me but I never tried it

Reactions: Boochky, come to dust and Kikoo Loool
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Reactions: ravergirl, Boochky and Kikoo Loool
T

Tats31

Oct 19, 2019
New to sanctioned suicide!! Is this really appropriate for this site???

Reactions: gracefulexit
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Just rather bizarre to hear stuff like this

It isn't really too bizarre, when you consider that some fetishes that people have are considered taboo, making them afraid of or incapable of discussing them with most people. That alone could make them feel like an outsider and could be a factor that is contributing to the isolation they may be experiencing. Since we all share a view on suicide that is also looked down upon and discouraged by others, it gives us something in common.

Since this is the off-topic section, it makes sense that people will come along to discuss and share the other views and activities they participate in that are taboo because that commonality means they are less likely to be judged or turned away for having those views or liking those things.

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Abgrundanziehung, ravergirl, Boochky and 7 others
T

Tats31

Oct 19, 2019
It isn't really too bizarre, when you consider that some fetishes that people have are considered taboo, making them afraid of or incapable of discussing them with most people. That alone could make them feel like an outsider and could be a factor that is contributing to the isolation they may be experiencing. Since we all share a view on suicide that is also looked down upon and discouraged by others, it gives us something in common.

Since this is the off-topic section, it makes sense that people will come along to discuss and share the other views and activities they participate in that are taboo because that commonality means they are less likely to be judged or turned away for having those views or liking those things.
Putting it like that i guess so my find it a release
Sex? What's that? **tumbleweed**
Yes there's times when sex is a distant memory.just a side effect of being so low. We lose the urges of physical contact when we become distant and cut off

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Boochky and Lost in a Dream
F

Ferret

Feb 19, 2020
Ginger hair, slapping, spitting and fucking outdoors and in risky places.

Reactions: Green Destiny, Boochky and Jessamine
C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
my fetish is when someone having sex with me actually takes the time to compliment me

• Hugs
Reactions: Boochky, exhausted and Kikoo Loool
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
I have quite a few but my main ones at the moment are blood letting/knife play, breath play and pain.

• Love
Reactions: Boochky and Rome Horseman
to_rid_the_disease

to_rid_the_disease

Feb 2, 2020
There are quite a few. There are some of the "usual" things like scratching, biting, being dominated, rough sex etc. I like being humiliated (being called a slut for example) and choked. I love crossdressing. And I love the idea of fucking a guy. I have a weird fetish for masks too. They always seem to be white masks though (Michael Myers, Phantom of the Opera, Joey Jordison from Slipknot).
Oh and blood. I like blood hehe.

Reactions: Boochky
T

TheSuicidalEccentric

The universe is wonderful.
Feb 23, 2020
I have a piss fetish like when women piss on you

Reactions: Boochky
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
They always seem to be white masks though (Michael Myers, Phantom of the Opera, Joey Jordison from Slipknot).

I'm a little curious, have you heard of In This Moment before? Their music videos are usually hot as hell and have all the white masks you could ever want. I am even starting to develop a kink for those masks because of them. :pfff:

Reactions: Eurus and Boochky
to_rid_the_disease

to_rid_the_disease

Feb 2, 2020
I'm a little curious, have you heard of In This Moment before? Their music videos are usually hot as hell and have all the white masks you could ever want. I am even starting to develop a kink for those masks because of them. :pfff:
Ooooh I have heard of them but I've never actually listened to their stuff. Going to have to look at those vids now, I'm excited lol
Ooooh I have heard of them but I've never actually listened to their stuff. Going to have to look at those vids now, I'm excited lol
Update: Dayuuuuum the vocalist is so hot

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Boochky and Lost in a Dream
enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
being dominated, praise, nicknames, uniforms (particularly cop ones), height differences (with me being significantly shorter).

(i'm a queer woman and most of these kinks only apply to me being with other women. i could probably only have vanilla sex with a dude.)

Reactions: Green Destiny and Kikoo Loool
YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
I have a lot of BDSM fantasies, but I always feared that I was chained and then my partner stoles all the stuff of my house lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Boochky, Kikoo Loool and Rome Horseman
helfire

helfire

Some people are born with tragedy in their blood
Feb 24, 2020
I think I have a few "normal" ones like spanking, etc. But the main one is pegging

Reactions: GinaIsReady and Kikoo Loool