• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
Am I really putting this on a public website? Some of us (I'm multiple) are into various forms of omorashi and omutsu. Desperation, wetting, diapers. Weirdos. Lol. The personality typing this is vanilla though. As far as I know so far.

Last edited:
The Blackangel

The Blackangel

Nyiach des uti nesi deh ahy.
Nov 3, 2018
For some reason I never understood I always liked transsexuals.

This is something that bugs the shit out of me. What is it about us that, as a community, turns you on? I'm asking for specifics, because I really don't get it. Is there a specific, or is it just any trans person you see? I've mentioned it a few times that I'm transgender, but I also don't want to be looked at as a fuck toy. I get enough of that here.

P

Pointlesslife

I'm feel dead and lifeless already so why live
Nov 7, 2018
My fetish is being dominated by women forced into headscissors and facesitting. I find it extremely attractive when women enjoy doing this and have the confidence to do it to a man.

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
My sister is in a submissive to an older man in a daddy dom type relation.
How do you feel about that? It would make me sick if I knew about a family member doing something like that, some stuff you keep private at least from your fam...

Reactions: lv-gras
Kooz

Kooz

Night-Night.
Aug 26, 2018
Upskirt or a hand in panty fetish. I don't honestly know why.

P

Pointlesslife

I'm feel dead and lifeless already so why live
Nov 7, 2018
How do you feel about that? It would make me sick if I knew about a family member doing something like that, some stuff you keep private at least from your fam...

I think if it makes her happy fine. I kinda like it cuz I don't see her anymore since I don't like my sister.

Reactions: lv-gras and weedoge
anthomaniac

anthomaniac

Oct 10, 2018
I love BDSM, but i'm the dominant, i love tying up my couples and see them moan and beg, spanking them and choking them (IF they allow me first, of course), i also have a thing for boys who smoke and have a lot of tattoos, cute soft boys who are really passive and act really feminine drive me crazy like you got no idea, girls' lencerie on boys also turns me on a lot, basically anything that invites me to be dominant over them

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Something I have wanted to try for a while is getting a golden shower. I don't know why, but watching a woman piss drives me wild. I know I'm sick and depraved but I also know that I don't give a shit. Speaking of shit, there's no way in hell I'll do any form of scat play. The very idea makes me want to puke.
Dude, do you remember the 2 girls 1 cup video from way back in the day??? lmao

http://shockchan.com/2-girls-1-cup-video/

You just reminded me of it hahaha

Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Something I have wanted to try for a while is getting a golden shower. I don't know why, but watching a woman piss drives me wild. I know I'm sick and depraved but I also know that I don't give a shit. Speaking of shit, there's no way in hell I'll do any form of scat play. The very idea makes me want to puke.
Whoa! Let's cool it with the coprophobia!!

Reactions: worldexploder
Lrdhlpme

Lrdhlpme

Student
Aug 2, 2018
Not sure if bi but I enjoy gay sex although I prefer straight sex. I am way more attracted to women and I find only really good looking guys sexy i.e celebritys. I think I enjoy gay sex for the humiliation factor or else I'm still closeted even to myself

Lrdhlpme

Lrdhlpme

Student
Aug 2, 2018
Had a strick childhood so may be hiding things so deep I don't even know about it

hikikomori

hikikomori

Attention whore and regular whore
Oct 23, 2018
i never kissed anyone but it think i would like fore play nd pilllow talk more than the act itself someones my head between someones thighs or in someones arms ill feel safe and warm :( oh and i like Yaoi nd dojinshus does that count? also getting bit in neck and someone cutting me

Norest4thewicked

Norest4thewicked

Losing it
Nov 4, 2018
This here

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1540832253258.jpg
    FB_IMG_1540832253258.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 14