dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Both..First some chemicals , hormones inside me fucked me up, then I lived 20years of excruciating depression and three failed attempts. N was next, but here they told me before I drink my N get hormone checkup, I was fucked!

After twenty years I'm now not depressed for a year and a half, but my mind and life do not account for that of a mature man, I lost 20 year's.

I'm learning to live, while I find it very challenging, sometimes I do think it's to much, and my mistakes and regrets are a burden I need to let go off.

Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, patheticpartner and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I think child abuse in various forms was what really began my problems. So it was a terrible beginning, and this coalesced into a terrible life. Even though at some point I understood what went wrong for me. It was difficult to overcome the betrayals not just by my shit upbringing but also the insult of a corrupt society perpetuating this uneven playing field. It's by design this purposeful disadvantaging of the young because the ruling class want to keep the power differential between the poor and the rich. The goal is to create just two classes. The wealthy elite master class and the poor enslaved. Sorry I went off on a tangent lol!

• Hugs
Reactions: sourpink, Arvinneedstodie, Deleted member 22624 and 1 other person
W

woknows

Experienced
Dec 12, 2020
I have a terrible life and hence depression too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 22624
B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
Psychology Professor Jordan Peterson differentiates between people with severe mental health poblems and people who just have a terrible life (for example chronic pain, homelessness, poverty). He says people who have a good life but are severly depressed these people just need to find the right medication.
As for most of you probably both applies to me. But i have to admit i found a good medication (still i am depressed but not severe). However my life is shit. Coming poverty, coming depressive episodes (i am bipolar) and other circumstances let me contemplate suicide.
So which state applies to you?
i think what he is inferring is the brain is defective and the suffering is meaningless when it is in his mind a mental health problem. I assume he's saying that if your life is what he perceives as a good life and you are miserable and suicidal this means that you are a defective being if a good life is not enough for you to feel happy and grateful to be alive. This is medical model thinking that is implicit in terms such as mental disorder and mental illness and mental health problems - health and illness are medical concepts based on perceiving biological defects as the cause. This is completely evil.

He is saying that if you have a good life by his standards and you are miserable and suicidal then you have depression. If your life is bad by his standards then your misery and suicidality is not a mental illness so is labelled misery or extreme misery not depression. This is completely evil.

Medications do work because the mind operates on the physical brain but they are not treating a genuine illness. The medical model or biomedical model of mental illness is about misrepresenting natural brain differences as defects. Imagine if i strapped someone down and scanned their brain. While in the scanner i broke their leg. The pain would register on a brain scan compared to someone not in pain. Then i move the leg around to cause even more pain. This too would register as a brain difference. But by the biomedical model of mental illness these differences are not differences they're defects and proof of mental illness. The idea of mental illness applied to physical pain would say that my victim has something wrong with their brain and that's why they are in pain. The brain differences associated with pain would be misrepresented as brain defects and the problem is not pain caused by breaking a leg and moving it around to cause more pain. Instead it is because the victim is defective that is the cause of pain - that is the thinking in biomedical model of mental illness reversed to apply to physical pain.

He has added another component to this which is about a complete lack of understanding of mental diversity and pain. If he can't recognise the cause of pain then he classes the pain as mental illness. This is his profound mental incompetency. He is fed stupid concepts such as the biomedical model of mental illness then ignores the foundations of the concept he's working from and the concept entrenched in the language he uses to say that defective individuals are defective because his evil can't comprehend diversity.

This is but one example of the prevail of evil that's why i can't live in safety and why there's no competency to care about me. It is the evil in ignoring my pain when i am suicidal. The concept of mental illness sees suicidality as caused by a brain defect so there's no basis for empathy and in fact it is a basis for the evil in ignoring the severity of the suffering of suicidal individuals and the awfulness of feeling suicidal. Suicidal individuals are defective beings is again the evil of the biomedical model of mental illness. He's strapped on this idea of a good life by his standards but this is because he has profound mental incompetency when trying to comprehend the diversity of pain because he has been educated in mental illness and is too stupid to see it is a completely evil fallacy. He doesn't recognise the pain is too awful when his victim has a good life - because he has mental incompetency when trying to understand the diversity of pain and causes of pain - so he calls the victim severely mentally ill and judges the victim as defective. The suffering of the mentally ill is meaningless - this is completely evil.

i am so sick of the minds of such monsters ruining my life and death - but that's a natural response to having the competency to recognise the extent of the evil i face.

(Apologies to anyone who isn't a professor but believes in the fallacy of mental illness. I am full of hatred for all who have made a difference to my existence by not having the most basic empathy and understanding for my being to protect me. This mental incompetency has made being alive so much worse than death because my pain is ignored even when i am suicidal already. This incompetency defines why my suicidality is an acceptable consequence when it is wholly unacceptable consequences to me. This incompetency has made my suicidality unavoidable when it is clearly avoidable but a basic objective of care such as making suicidality avoidable doesn't come from the minds of monsters who instead of a heart to feel empathy for suicidal individuals like me have the fallacy of mental illness. This professor is the example of the evil i am only safe from dead and i promise you it is worth dying to be safe from those who ignore my pain even when i am suicidal already. This evil defines the criminalisation of assisted suicide and the criminalisation of assisted suicide embodies the complete lack of empathy and understanding for my being to protect me.)

Last edited: