TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Yes, in fact I like to inflict pain upon myself as I think that's the only thing I deserve.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, avoid_slow_death and Skathon
B

Beeper

Experienced
Sep 28, 2021
I hate the choices that I have made in life. I hate the fact that I was born with genetic predisposition to bipolar disorder. I hate that I have to deal with the outflow from manic episodes. I hate that I feel depressed right now.

However, I know that my intentions in life have generally been positive and that I can (somehow) make a positive contribution to society if I stay alive.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Dead Meat, Ruined my life and 1 other person
bed

bed

CTBed
Aug 24, 2019
I hate most things about myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and avoid_slow_death
A

alotofcookiesandmilk

Nov 6, 2021
Yes, and I often fantasise about being someone else, or rather myself but without the social awkwardness and with other added qualities as well, which as a result really makes me cringe and hate myself even more. I feel absolutely and utterly pathetic. Like a fucking waste of oxygen.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yes, and I believe anyone else can find a really good reason to hate me too if they tried. I really try my hardest to make sure other people hate me too though annoyingly, it doesn't always work out and people don't believe that I'm as bad as I say.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat and waterstrider
waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
Physically no, mentally yes.
Yes, and I often fantasise about being someone else, or rather myself but without the social awkwardness and with other added qualities as well, which as a result really makes me cringe and hate myself even more. I feel absolutely and utterly pathetic. Like a fucking waste of oxygen.
I would rather be like someone else, so I definitely relate.
Yes, and I believe anyone else can find a really good reason to hate me too if they tried. I really try my hardest to make sure other people hate me too though annoyingly, it doesn't always work out and people don't believe that I'm as bad as I say.
Self-sabotage has always been one of my strongest qualities. I always get hit with the: "But you look fine" and "Where's the problem" :/

People are blind when it comes to my mental problems only when they spend more than 2 days with me they realize what a nuisance I am.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Dr Iron Arc
trianglesplayhouse

trianglesplayhouse

Nov 14, 2021
No I'm really cool I just have a bunch of disadvantages that totally aren't my fault

(Kinda sarcastic)

Well I'm pretty sure I have NPD, so during a crash then yeah I do but usually naaaahhhhhhhyy

J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
I don't like my looks, or my personality. I don't know what my issue is, it's either autism or trauma. I have been called shy, awkward, oblivious so maybe it is autism. I know now I'm mute especially around my family. I hate my face, my personality. I hate everything I experienced up until this point the exclusion and bullying for my looks ages 14-19 was hell.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
R

rozzy

anyone in Kenya? contact me
Nov 17, 2021
Not at all. I was just dealt tough realities beyond my control. I didn't get to vote on the conditions that brought me here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I like who I think I really am. I just consider myself to be afflicted with various conditions outside of my control that have made it impossible to actualize the real me.

I won't punish myself on purpose, life already punishes me enough.

I hate the world and other people far more than I could ever hate myself.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, deflationary and Shadowplay
kovu

kovu

unendlichkeit
Nov 15, 2021
I hate myself so much, I try to escape being me by just daydreaming every waking second. Not even adventurous daydreams, just me being someone else who doesn't look like trash, who doesn't have social anxiety, with a social life and friends and outdoor hobbies and so on. I just feel like life isn't worth it if I can't be that person, so yeah... ended up here for a reason.

Reactions: Shadowplay
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
I don't hate myself, which is one of the few things I learned in therapy that stuck.

Now I just hate humanity instead. 😏

TheEndTimes

TheEndTimes

A gay 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
Aug 23, 2021
Yes. My mantra is "I hate you. You're insane. I wish you were dead." I think and say this to myself hundreds of times a day. It's usually the first thing I think when I wake up.

• Aww..
Reactions: Callie Arcale
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I do not hate my whole self, but I despise certain traits and weaknesses that I cannot seem to change or remove.

• Hugs
A

any009

Nov 28, 2021
Not sure really. I have a lot of regrets. I hate myself for making mistakes in the past which led to those regrets . Still not sure if I can say I hate myself in general

RappyMaster

RappyMaster

Nov 16, 2021
Quite a lot honestly, I haven't accomplished anything in my life, when it finally feels I get something right I end up screwing everything up and going back to the same feeling of uselessness

• Aww..
U

Unicornsrnot4dislife

Not meant for this world…….
Nov 12, 2021
Yes. I have a lot of self hatred.

• Aww..
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
During my darkest times I couldn't even look at the mirror, small tasks like taking a shower was such a huge task to do at the time. I still don't look much to the mirror but I can't say I hate myself,

• Hugs
Reactions: Shadowplay and Callie Arcale
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
It's strange but the sicker I became the less I hated myself. I don't hate myself at all right this moment. I see myself - this pitiful suffering shell - for what I am. I am nothing. An absurd, meaningless piece of nothing. And one cannot hate nothing.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i don't like being human because i think most are ugly me included, also i don't like human beings i think they're a terrible race

Penda

Penda

Dec 9, 2021
Unfortunately, yes. Sometimes I'll actually literally say to myself, "I hate myself" sometimes dozens of times a day 😅. Sometimes I get used to saying it so much, that I'll say it out loud, just walking down the street, and I'll worry that people heard me 😅🙈

TheEndTimes

TheEndTimes

A gay 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
Aug 23, 2021
Unfortunately, yes. Sometimes I'll actually literally say to myself, "I hate myself" sometimes dozens of times a day 😅. Sometimes I get used to saying it so much, that I'll say it out loud, just walking down the street, and I'll worry that people heard me 😅🙈
I do the same thing!

Dreamlike Reality

Dreamlike Reality

Bedhead 💤
Nov 29, 2021
Honestly, I'm not quite sure if I can positively say whether I hate myself or not. I most definitely hate the world around me and a fair bit of the people living in it, but my own perception of myself changes in a flash. I could despise myself so much in a morning when I wake up that I inflict pain upon myself in whatever way is available just because I need to vent the hatred . . . Then in the afternoon, strangely, I can love myself to the point of conceit and just think about myself so fondly. I've seen everyone here speak about a split of sorts between accepting parts of yourself and hating the others, but not for me. It's an entirely contradictional thing. I don't know how I actually think about myself.
All I can say is that when I make jokes about loving myself, I mean it . . . and when I make jokes about hating myself, I also mean it.