TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
I hate myself more than life itself I'm a worthless piece of human flesh! B(

P

Pointlessness

Jul 1, 2021
No, I do not hate myself. I hate (or rather despise) the world in general for how cruel it is. It is not my fault for it being this way and I just do not see a reason for hating myself (like many people here do). My subsequent reasons for suicide are due to the universe / life and humans / society as being unjust / brutal as a whole, not due to self-hate. But this does not mean that I like myself in any way, I actually criticise the decisions a make / have made a lot. I rather stand in a 'neutral' position regarding this question.

Last edited:
ALifeNotWorthLiving

ALifeNotWorthLiving

perfectly unperfect
Oct 16, 2021
I hate myself because I am the only one to blame for my situation. Others keep trying to help me and cheer me but it always goes wrong because of my own actions.

Last edited:
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I hate the person I have become. Hardly human. Circumscribed.

K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
To an extent definitely

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
I am a biological mistake! I cant stand that. In this way how I am born I will not get this life I understand to be fullfilled and happy!

D

deadverysoon

so f****ing ready
Aug 19, 2021
no but i hate my brain for keeping all the bad memories. i remember everything and i hate that.

M

m_h_d

Mar 9, 2024
I hate myself for not having the courage to be true to myself ; for hurting the people I love and for losing a friend because I could not accept her complications.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash
tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
i hate myself because i'm just nor a good person. no matter what i want to do or who i want to be, it comes down to the fact i make mistakes and hurt people terribly because i'm just a disease that shouldn't exist. i wish i had lived my life as a more positive person that never did anything wrong to people.

even if i try to change, it won't mean anything when there's still people out there that i've hurt and can't ever apologise to because they wouldn't want to hear my words anyway and i have no easy way of contacting these people.

they'll hate me, but they can never hate me more than how i hate myself.

changing is pointless if there are still so many sins i've left behind and scars i've left on people.

i wish i had been born with a heart, is all.

• Hugs
Reactions: vak