• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I mean you are who you are OP and I am who I am. There are ofc numerous things that I def do not like about myself but it's not my sexuality that is the issue.
Nor SHOULD it be an issue for any LGBTIQA+ but this world is bully savage and cruel so I get why you'd or anyone else similar feel otherwise.

And yes I get that I guess not everybody have asked to be this way perhaps I might be getting wayyy too ahead of myself here.

Last edited:
Proteus

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
Not at all, if something it's more exciting this way because I'm attracted to the forbidden :P And I really enjoy pissing off homophobes, I do it whenever I can. No matter their ideas, I'll be with whoever I want. They can't do shit.

restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Member (she/her)
Feb 7, 2024
There were times when I felt guilty about liking women, but not anymore. It's okay to be who you are, and I'm sorry if all the hate in this world has made you feel any different <3

aubrey!

aubrey!

internet angel
Mar 11, 2023
i think there are associations that make me feel kind of bad.
like some lgbt people are very vocal. if i say anything at all about it i feel uncomfortable because i feel like i'm being too vocal.

Miku _fanboy101

Miku _fanboy101

Rahhhh
Oct 23, 2023
I hate gay and I will never say that. It's disgusting and so gross, it's filthy to even think like that. I hope it dies because it shouldn't exist. I won't ever be a "homo".

Reactions: nevergoodenough91
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I don't dislike the fact that I'm bi, I dislike the fact that I feel as though my failures in trying relationships "made" me bi. I don't think not being bisexual would've changed my life in any way. There's going to be homophobes and they can say whatever they want and I won't associate with them. It's that simple. I don't think blaming my sexuality for everything wrong with my life is even remotely correct. It might or might not play a factor, but it's not THE factor.

PairOfAirJordan1โ€™s

PairOfAirJordan1โ€™s

Nov 27, 2023
I hate myself for being bi and yet still being unable to find anyone. Literally batting for both teams and still losing

slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Student
Dec 27, 2023
idk my sexuality but even questioning it makes me hate myself. if i am truly bi then i will never be able to live it bc of my circumstances. so im just in denial and tell myself im straight.

RedIris

RedIris

Feb 23, 2023
Yeah i also do. Sometimes being bi makes me so digusted with myself. Dont plan on ever telling my family or friends not bc i care so much about their reaction but i simply dont want them to know another gross part of me. I was a weird kid all my life and now i have to deal with being weird on yet another thing. Yet another proof of me being a failure. I just want to be normal.

I dont hate other gay/bi people just to note, if someone is nice to me i am nice back no matter whoever they are. But when it comes to myself i really do hate it.

Heartaches

Heartaches

You tried your best with me, I know
May 6, 2021
No, I like being bisexual, I just hate how rampant biphobia is in wider society and some parts of the LGBTQ+ community. I don't understand why people have such a hard time understanding the concept and attach very negative ideas to it; the leaps some people will take to not recognize, invalidate or negatively protray bisexuality bugs my mind. Just let us be​

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
Why would I?
I'm the way I am because that's me.
If I wasn't gay / asexual would I still be me?

The only thing I'm sad about, or rather that's just a problem in my eyes is that it's really hard for me to understand straight cis people and vice versa.

RosebyAnyName

RosebyAnyName

Nov 9, 2023
Yes, I'm a lesbian. I hate the prospects of sex though, so being straight wouldn't "fix" me. I wish I could be asexual, and I wish I could completely avoid being in the crosshairs of anyone else's sexuality.