• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
"Fine"

Reactions: nobodycares, Deleted member 4993 and Metalhead
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
It doesn't bother me that people ask but I'll always answer with "I'm fine" even when I'm not.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Metalhead and Ghost2211
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
More sad than usual, so a bit reclusive. How have you been?
Oh no thats not good. But it will surely pass?
I think i had covid a few about 5 weeks ago. Im better than i was but my sense of smell and taste arent back yet and i feel weak.
It doesn't bother me that people ask but I'll always answer with "I'm fine" even when I'm not.
I sometimes say im fine even before i am asked. I bet your a bit like this too max ?

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Oh no thats not good. But it will surely pass?
I think i had covid a few about 5 weeks ago. Im better than i was but my sense of smell and taste arent back yet and i feel weak.
Every day is a new day.

Loss of taste and smell is really unpleasant. I hope you're feeling better soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Every day is a new day.

Loss of taste and smell is really unpleasant. I hope you're feeling better soon.
The only good thing is i cant smell when somebody has farted.
But i can tell they have as they usually have a grin on their face.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Depends who's asking, I guess. It's mostly a default greeting that gets a default answer. How are you? Fine, you? The end. I don't care.

The times it gets me is when my best friend asks, because he's specifically asking because he want to know how worried he needs to be about me, and it's a hard one. I choke up on it. I don't want to lie to him, but I don't want to stress him either. And my therapist. Again, it's an assessment. I hate it because I know it's necessary. And there could be consequences for the "wrong" answer. Sometimes I have a hard time figuring out what the right answer is.

• Hugs
Reactions: Metalhead, Shades of Grey and Spitfire
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
The only good thing is i cant smell when somebody has farted.
But i can tell they have as they usually have a grin on their face.
Lol, so.... I had to get a nose job because my nose was too small to breathe, so needed to make it a bit bigger. I couldn't smell for a couple weeks since they basically gutted the inside of my nose, and yep bad smells were regained before neutral or good.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Lol, so.... I had to get a nose job because my nose was too small to breathe, so needed to make it a bit bigger. I couldn't smell for a couple weeks since they basically gutted the inside of my nose, and yep bad smells were regained before neutral or good.
Why was your nose too small to breathe through?

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
"How are you?" - "Fine". → I am a liar.
"How are you?" - "Bad." → Person starts a conversation about it but I hate talking about myself and my problems.

I am the loser in both scenarios so yes, I hate it. The people asking don't mean it bad though, they just wanna be polite and have a conversation starter and I can kinda understand it so I am not angry at them. Doesn't change the fact that I hate it though.

Reactions: nobodycares and Lithium
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Why was your nose too small to breathe through?
who knows... nose was normal size hut nasal space couldn't move air. They had to reconstruct the entire inside and opening for me to be able to breathe. They took Cartilage from the back of my right ear and put it in my nose to make the nose a bit larger. I cried it made me so happy when I could breathe through nose for first time though. That went in an odd direction sorry the stinky smells things made me think of that.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Metalhead, GoodPersonEffed and 2 others
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
who knows... nose was normal size hut nasal space couldn't move air. They had to reconstruct the entire inside and opening for me to be able to breathe. They took Cartilage from the back of my right ear and put it in my nose to make the nose a bit larger. I cried it made me so happy when I could breathe through nose for first time though. That went in an odd direction sorry the stinky smells things made me think of that.
How old were you ?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
How old were you ?
A year ago, so went 35 years mouth breathing. I'm glad I now know the awesome pleasure that is breathing through ones nose though :)

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and Deleted member 4993
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
A year ago, so went 35 years mouth breathing. I'm glad I now know the awesome pleasure that is breathing through ones nose though :)
Its crazy isnt it? All the times ive spoke to you on here and i never picked up on it. Im glad we cleared it up though.it will make us stronger.
Sorry for all the questions i can be a bit nosey tbh.

• Love
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Its crazy isnt it? All the times ive spoke to you on here and i never picked up on it. Im glad we cleared it up though.it will make us stronger.
Sorry for all the questions i can be a bit nosey tbh.
Thank you for lending an ear.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Hopeindeath! and Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Thank you for lending an ear.
Anytime rosey.
I will wamt it back soon though as i cant wear my sunglasses until its returned.

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, Deleted member 4993 and Hopeindeath!
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Anytime rosey.
I will wamt it back soon though as i cant wear my sunglasses until its returned.
You could attach them with a hair clip. preferably a color that will match this week's nail varnish color used to help mask identity.

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and Deleted member 4993
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
You could attach them with a hair clip. preferably a color that will match this week's nail varnish color used to help mask identity.
I give up your too clever for me x

• Hugs
W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
I always just answer "Im fine". It's way worse if somebody asks "why only fine, what happen?"

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, bluejane and Ghost2211
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
Sometimes I do hate that question.

• Hugs
B

bluejane

Sep 12, 2020
its fucking awful when you just feel completely numb inside all the time

• Hugs
D

Depressedbitch2020

Oct 10, 2020
I hate that question for different reasons.
1. What the fuck are you going to do if I'm not fine?
2. I never know if I tell them the truth and freak them out or If I just conform and say I'm fine even though I'm on the verge of ctb.

Reactions: Metalhead
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
Cant fucking stand it. It's so bad, that I struggle to ask people. How *voice crack* *awkward cough* are you?
I'm just gonna start saying numb and empty. I feel nothing, but the bottomless pit that is my soul.

• Hugs
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
It depends on why the question is asked. There are 2 reasons for why people ask it.

If someone says: "How are you?", and they genuinely care, then it is really appreciated. Not many people truly know me personally or seem to be interested in my well-being, so it feels good when someone comes along and asks because they actually wish to know. Though from personal experience this is generally not the case...

Most of the time this question is posed by strangers or acquaintances and it is asked just for the sake of asking, because it is part of the so-called "etiquette". If this is the reason why someone says: "How are you?" then it causes me to switch off. What is the point in having a conversation with someone who does not care? It is like talking to an NPC with a pre-scriped conversation; you are given the same limited speech options each time, and only 1 of them is the correct way of responding. You must choose the right option to continue, which is always "I am fine thank you". Any other (honest) reply will likely result in anger, offense, confusion or rejection.

• Hugs
C

CTB-London

Student
Feb 26, 2019
It is a standard pleasantry. It can be kind if the person actually cares but Is rather empty if they don't.

Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
I don't really care about it. I just say "okay, what about you?" and move on. If I'm feeling risky I might say "fine".

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
The question is usually bullshit. Most people don't care and don't want any answer other than "fine" or "good." The question just makes me uncomfortable.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, laura fines and Rn110bg101
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
@Passingby are you a bot? I haven't seen one post you didn't like lol

• Hugs
D

Deleted member 4993

@Passingby are you a bot? I haven't seen one post you didn't like lol

Mostly everyone who makes the effort to post deserves a reaction in my mind :hug:
don't worry what I am, take care of yourself

• Love
Reactions: death137, disabledandhopeless, StateOfMind and 2 others
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Mostly everyone who makes the effort to post deserves a reaction in my mind :hug:
don't worry what I am, take care of yourself
Fair enough.

Reactions: death137, Deleted member 4993 and Ghost2211
Vault of Memories

Vault of Memories

A temporary being in a temporary world
Mar 24, 2020
Honestly, I just treat it as a greeting. I use variations of it myself. I always just respond with a "good" or "fine".

• Love
Reactions: whywere, Ghost2211 and Deleted member 4993