• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
More sad than usual, so a bit reclusive. How have you been?
Oh no thats not good. But it will surely pass?
I think i had covid a few about 5 weeks ago. Im better than i was but my sense of smell and taste arent back yet and i feel weak.
It doesn't bother me that people ask but I'll always answer with "I'm fine" even when I'm not.
I sometimes say im fine even before i am asked. I bet your a bit like this too max ?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Oh no thats not good. But it will surely pass?
I think i had covid a few about 5 weeks ago. Im better than i was but my sense of smell and taste arent back yet and i feel weak.
Every day is a new day.

Loss of taste and smell is really unpleasant. I hope you're feeling better soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Every day is a new day.

Loss of taste and smell is really unpleasant. I hope you're feeling better soon.
The only good thing is i cant smell when somebody has farted.
But i can tell they have as they usually have a grin on their face.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Depends who's asking, I guess. It's mostly a default greeting that gets a default answer. How are you? Fine, you? The end. I don't care.

The times it gets me is when my best friend asks, because he's specifically asking because he want to know how worried he needs to be about me, and it's a hard one. I choke up on it. I don't want to lie to him, but I don't want to stress him either. And my therapist. Again, it's an assessment. I hate it because I know it's necessary. And there could be consequences for the "wrong" answer. Sometimes I have a hard time figuring out what the right answer is.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
The only good thing is i cant smell when somebody has farted.
But i can tell they have as they usually have a grin on their face.
Lol, so.... I had to get a nose job because my nose was too small to breathe, so needed to make it a bit bigger. I couldn't smell for a couple weeks since they basically gutted the inside of my nose, and yep bad smells were regained before neutral or good.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Lol, so.... I had to get a nose job because my nose was too small to breathe, so needed to make it a bit bigger. I couldn't smell for a couple weeks since they basically gutted the inside of my nose, and yep bad smells were regained before neutral or good.
Why was your nose too small to breathe through?

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
"How are you?" - "Fine". → I am a liar.
"How are you?" - "Bad." → Person starts a conversation about it but I hate talking about myself and my problems.

I am the loser in both scenarios so yes, I hate it. The people asking don't mean it bad though, they just wanna be polite and have a conversation starter and I can kinda understand it so I am not angry at them. Doesn't change the fact that I hate it though.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Why was your nose too small to breathe through?
who knows... nose was normal size hut nasal space couldn't move air. They had to reconstruct the entire inside and opening for me to be able to breathe. They took Cartilage from the back of my right ear and put it in my nose to make the nose a bit larger. I cried it made me so happy when I could breathe through nose for first time though. That went in an odd direction sorry the stinky smells things made me think of that.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
who knows... nose was normal size hut nasal space couldn't move air. They had to reconstruct the entire inside and opening for me to be able to breathe. They took Cartilage from the back of my right ear and put it in my nose to make the nose a bit larger. I cried it made me so happy when I could breathe through nose for first time though. That went in an odd direction sorry the stinky smells things made me think of that.
How old were you ?

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
A year ago, so went 35 years mouth breathing. I'm glad I now know the awesome pleasure that is breathing through ones nose though :)
Its crazy isnt it? All the times ive spoke to you on here and i never picked up on it. Im glad we cleared it up though.it will make us stronger.
Sorry for all the questions i can be a bit nosey tbh.

D

Depressedbitch2020

Oct 10, 2020
I hate that question for different reasons.
1. What the fuck are you going to do if I'm not fine?
2. I never know if I tell them the truth and freak them out or If I just conform and say I'm fine even though I'm on the verge of ctb.

Reactions: Metalhead
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
Cant fucking stand it. It's so bad, that I struggle to ask people. How *voice crack* *awkward cough* are you?
I'm just gonna start saying numb and empty. I feel nothing, but the bottomless pit that is my soul.

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
It depends on why the question is asked. There are 2 reasons for why people ask it.

If someone says: "How are you?", and they genuinely care, then it is really appreciated. Not many people truly know me personally or seem to be interested in my well-being, so it feels good when someone comes along and asks because they actually wish to know. Though from personal experience this is generally not the case...

Most of the time this question is posed by strangers or acquaintances and it is asked just for the sake of asking, because it is part of the so-called "etiquette". If this is the reason why someone says: "How are you?" then it causes me to switch off. What is the point in having a conversation with someone who does not care? It is like talking to an NPC with a pre-scriped conversation; you are given the same limited speech options each time, and only 1 of them is the correct way of responding. You must choose the right option to continue, which is always "I am fine thank you". Any other (honest) reply will likely result in anger, offense, confusion or rejection.