Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
damn you!!

and seriously, esp when its kinda scruffy unshaven but clearly purposly done, dam that gets me every time!
i love facial hair (of course it depends on the guy plus they have to already have it, i get use to people looking a certain way)

Reactions: Soulless Angel and Deleted member 4993
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
and seriously, esp when its kinda scruffy unshaven but clearly purposly done, dam that gets me every time!

That's me, too. No matter how hard I try to trim it up nice, by the next day I'm scruffy again. I'm a scruffy-looking nerf herder.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
They feel great for kissing too...
I miss that.

i had a GF that used to moan when i had trimmed it at 1st, said it was giving them a rash! must of been too much smooching :kiss::kiss::kiss:

• Wow
Reactions: 262653, puppy9, KleinerWolf and 3 others
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Oh yeah they can be pretty rough
My ex gave me sores on my face when we got carried away lol but I didn't mind it.
It was actually kind of hot.

Reactions: 262653, puppy9, checkouttime and 2 others
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
i had a GF that used to moan when i had trimmed it at 1st, said it was giving them a rash! must of been too much smooching :kiss::kiss::kiss:

meh, I find long as its not a soaky smooch its all good!!!

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, checkouttime and Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, 262653, Soulless Angel and 1 other person
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
i never do a total clean shave with a razor, gives me a rash. i use a trimmer. it does cut short, so i can do my head aswell! saves pissing about, just do the lot in one go!

Last edited:
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Rarely. Mostly when my mother starts bitching about the size of my beard as if it affected her life somehow, so I just do it to shut her up.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, Deleted member 4993 and 262653
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Im sure you guys dont look as bad as you think. I shave Once every two to three days as my facial hair grows very slowly. Strangely though my pubic hair grows a lot quicker and needs more tlc lol.
I can see it poking out the bottom of your shorts.

Seriously though, if I use the beard trimmer to cut the pubes off, then have a shave, not only do I feel like a pervert,I find it takes about 6 weeks to grow back.

A bit itchy though, as you'll know already.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Mm80 and Deleted member 19654
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I didn't stop shaving until I was 22 and I wish that I had stopped sooner. I trim here and there but I don't really shave anymore.

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I prefer to shave the face occasionally because otherwise my beard would bite into my face, and that's very annoying. Also I don't like the uncomfortable feelings of friction between the clothes and the shaved hair.

tiny fuzz, its fucking irritating, look at a women closely side on, there is hair there, trust me (unless they have shaved1!) top lip is the worst, cheeks to ear lobes is shit too,
we get hair on our faces, we use something called twinkies shavers to get rid!!
There was a time where I couldn't imagine how facial hair on women can be attractive, because I always imagined the thick, black hair on a light colored body. Some seem to have their facial hair so thin and light colored that it can hardly be seen without light sources (reflection). And in some cases it was an attractive trait for me.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I have stubble. Short stubble.
I don't like beards.

Phill

Phill

Student
Dec 19, 2019
I don't. To be quite honest, I'm very neglectful when it comes to my appearance.

D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Aside from leaving a small spot on my chin when it comes to a beard, otherwise, I try to shave as often as I can. :))

• Hugs
Reactions: death137
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
Yep. But lucky me, it all grows back after twelve hours or so

We were born to suffer, I think

• Hugs
Reactions: Skathon and _Kaira_
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
I sadly feel obligated to, as a woman. Although, admittedly it gets tiring and way too repetitive. Got to do it every other day or it's noticeable again. Annoying at best.

Most of the time I don't do it cause I barely have energy to get out of bed

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653, Deleted member 19654 and BooGirl
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I have a circle beard. Maybe it makes me look a tad older, but it also makes me look manlier.

Reactions: Amumu and _Kaira_
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Not that often anymore no...especially not during winter. It sucks that there's so much societal pressure on women to shave their entire bodies. It's just hair - get over it.

Reactions: Élégie, _Kaira_, DocNo and 2 others
All washed up

All washed up

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
Yes everyday, stubble beard etc, doesn't suit me

Reactions: Amumu
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I'm a woman and used to shave everywhere almost every day, kinda had to for my job(exotic dancer) but I'm still out of work due to covid and have 0 motivation to shave anywhere anymore lol

Reactions: stygal, Amumu and All washed up
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Not that often anymore no...especially not during winter. It sucks that there's so much societal pressure on women to shave their entire bodies. It's just hair - get over it.
That's true, but societal pressure is also on men nowadays.
Check out TV, magazines, etc. You rarely see body hair.