• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

timetodie24

Wizard
Apr 14, 2023
Some of my reasons probably seem insignificant to others. I know some people here have really been through hell. And some people on here have took issue with some of my reasons. But it's my choice and it only has to be 'enough' for me .

D

Deleted member 65988

I don't think there's any reason to compare reasons for ctb honestly, otherwise then the person who has the most problems in life is the only one should feel their reasons are enough to ctb compared to everyone else.

I know people have been through much more than I have but I'm not here to compare if I should ctb for reasons they probably would've been able not to ctb for.

My reasons are fine with me and haven't changed at all even if I've thought about whether they make sense.

Reactions: hibikikyuxx
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Once you made the decision that CTB is the only option you must have a reason that is enough already. When everything around you and with you is fine you'd not have the idea to kill yourself. That's my opinion.

Reactions: giveagirlagun, rozeske and Deleted member 65988
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Not only is it enough, but it kind of feels overflowed.

Reactions: Bobert_Beniro and giveagirlagun
giveagirlagun

giveagirlagun

Feb 13, 2024
To answer the thread question, yes. I'm in the top 2% of intellects, which has segregated me from most of society because, like toddlers, the average person doesn't understand me, the world, or themselves. It's incredibly isolating. I was r*ped before I even got my first period by my textbook narcissistic mother's summer fling when I was 12. She consciously orchestrated my being alone with adult men dozens of times, including leaving that man she didn't know to babysit me (he's now a prominent member of my university in my small little town when he went to COLUMBIA). She tried to sell me off to men that she believed to be Saudi princes on Facebook at 17, attempted to get me to adopt a stranger's crack baby at 16, tried to get me to be a surrogate for her husband's sister at 15 the "natural" way (thankfully it didn't happen, but not through the adults' lack of trying), and forced me to spend 18 hours in a move across the country not with her, the dogs, and my sister, but with two grown men in a moving truck, who, luckily, were not perverts. My family refuses to validate that I was intentionally given the cruelest, most sadistic treatment from my mother while my sister, a self-centered, soulless brat, was the golden child. I've attracted nothing but my mother's ilk with my good heart, and all it's gotten me further abuse: physical, mental, verbal, sexual. After enduring all of that with my husband for almost five years, we're finished because he assaults me when he has schizoaffective manic episodes. Ergo, I'm ready to shuffle off the mortal coil.

I believe anyone's reason for CTB is "enough." Plenty of people have endured far worse than I have. It's about not wanting to continue a life from which you've not gleaned any happiness that isn't as transient as the people who come in and out of it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: cold_severance, Shrike, rozeske and 2 others
Leichter Kampfwagen

Leichter Kampfwagen

(LK1)
Dec 24, 2023
Nope. I'm incredibly privileged. Others would kill for my starting hand.

Reactions: worthIess
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
No. Depression is my only reason, but other than that I should be enjoying my life :( Which makes me so guilty that I still haven't done it and I constantly feel like I'm lying, even to myself

Reactions: Leichter Kampfwagen
Leichter Kampfwagen

Leichter Kampfwagen

(LK1)
Dec 24, 2023
No. Depression is my only reason, but other than that I should be enjoying my life :( Which makes me so guilty that I still haven't done it and I constantly feel like I'm lying, even to myself
Are you me? Lol

• Yay!
Reactions: dinosavr
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yes, my reason is enough. Though I believe that anybody doesn't need a reason in the first place as nobody asked to be here to begin with

F

fightingforchoice

Sep 14, 2023
Well even if my reason isn't enough, the fact I'm willing to throw my life away and don't care about how it will affect all my family and friends would react makes me evil enough to deserve to be dead.
It doesn't make you evil, it makes you unhappy and unwell <3

terra.nuvo

terra.nuvo

Student
Feb 15, 2024
honestly part of the reason i don't want to talk to anybody in person about my feelings is because i do feel like my problems are, in some common perspectives, invalid. There is a reason lazy is part of my username.
I feel that so hard.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I have so many reasons to ctb and I feel very stupid often that I still carry on....... there s a lot of people ending their lives for much less difficult reasons, so what the f*** am I still waiting for? I m just very indecisive person. In the mean time I get hurt over and over again. so badly that I end up in deep depressions or even worse, complete languor.

I have so many diagnosis.... I ve fought so desperatly.... and still I cant say " I made it, I ve reached a point where I m at peace, it was worth the fight". Guess I m just stupid or a coward.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
It doesn't make you evil, it makes you unhappy and unwell <3
But sometimes I'm quite happy for selfish reasons and because I don't care enough to go to see any health professionals we'll never be able to find out just how unwell I am though I suspect that doesn't matter either because whatever I have I'd just use it as an excuse to get away with more selfish deeds.

S

Sad Avocado

Those things I've never said
May 27, 2023
The reason for my depression and wanting to cbt is due to losing the person and the future I always wanted due to my immaturity and short sightedness. It's been a year since I lost him now and things aren't getting any better.
But it just seems like a selfish reason to end my life and potentially my family's. But mine feels ruined! And I really don't feel hopeful that I can repair it.
It's so hard being in this tug of war...
I'm here almost for the same reason as you. In my opinion there's no valid reason to ctb. In fact if something causes enough pain to you that you start considering ctb it means that thing is a 'valid reason'.

twin size mattress

twin size mattress

Oct 1, 2023
Honestly, i constantly deal with this.

My main reason is because i feel like my quality of life is gonna be shit anyways due to my chronic depression and anxiety as well as my autism so i may as well just stop my suffering here instead of… well, suffering. But i'm scared that that's not enough of a reason, or that there's something i'm missing that could restore my will to live even tho i think thats pretty much impossible.

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
no tbh if I really think about it I end up feeling like I still have a chance of recovery but I'm sure I want CTB so I'm past the point of caring if it's "valid" in the eyes of others or some asinine and subjective way of determining if it's "enough"
Some of my reasons probably seem insignificant to others. I know some people here have really been through hell. And some people on here have took issue with some of my reasons. But it's my choice and it only has to be 'enough' for me .
exactly and I'm happy you don't sometimes feel guilt like I do, it's our choice to make

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
More than enough, It's been a long time coming.