Arcanist
Aug 14, 2018
Not at all

Reactions: Redt2go, brighter and not-2-b-the-answer
Escargot Shorts

Escargot Shorts

Tears-of-a-Clown Ass Bitch
Sep 26, 2018
As new as I am here, it feels silly coming from me and might be the equivalent of 'new car smell,' but like. there's something. so incredibly freeing about just finally being able to say these are things i think about without it sucking all the air out of the room or being taken as dark sarcasm and just accepted as this sort of mundane reality a lot of people quietly face in their day-to-day lives.

Reactions: Redt2go, brighter, Susannah and 2 others
S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
No, I just get a little bored checking certain threads, nothing against this site. I guess we're all either procrastinating or just using this site for whatever reasons, each to their own.

I also painstakingly try to delete my browser history, and more, and I never would log into this site or visit this site on anything but my own. Pretty risky for those who log in either on public computers, or use their phone in public view, anybody could be watching.

Just saying y'all. It pays to be paranoid sometimes. That's what works for me.

Nope, not guilty or bothered at all, using this site. But I respect if others have different views, that's for you.

Reactions: Redt2go and brighter
P

Pallf

I'm tired
May 27, 2018
The opposite actually. It's cathartic for me to visit this website. I have all these negative emotions welling up inside and this site helps with purging them. I feel so much better afterwards.
Now I have to hide this website from my family of course, but not out of shame, guilt, or embarrassment, but because I don't want to go back to the psych ward.

Reactions: Sundayafternoon, Redt2go, brighter and 3 others
T

Taylored

I've figured it out
Sep 20, 2018
No I'm proud to be on this site. I can FINALLY take 100% control of my life and have support from real people not fake people getting paid to say stuff.

Reactions: ShadowOfTheDay, Sundayafternoon, Redt2go and 4 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
HELL NO !!!
I don't feel shame for visiting this site.
It helps me that other people feel the same way and hate it here as much as I do.

Reactions: Sundayafternoon, Redt2go, brighter and 2 others
AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
Not at all, I feel safe and comfortable here, since I can talk with open minded people, that truly understand how I feel..♡

Reactions: Sundayafternoon, Redt2go, brighter and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Not at all, I feel safe and comfortable here, since I can talk with open minded people, that truly understand how I feel..♡

That is how I feel. Unless someone is in our situation or has been they aren't going to understand.
They will probably give us the "It gets better" crap.

Reactions: Redt2go, brighter, AndyCurious and 1 other person
AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
That is how I feel. Unless someone is in our situation or has been they aren't going to understand.
They will probably give us the "It gets better" crap.
You got that right...

Reactions: Redt2go, brighter, whatmattersmost and 2 others
whatmattersmost

whatmattersmost

Gone to HANG.
Sep 10, 2018
I can be Myself on here unlike the person I would pretend to be on Facebook pretending to be Happy like life is Perfect when I'm miserable bleeblahblah
Or something like that I don't know

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
You got that right...

So does AndyCurious mean you are curious about death or other people with the name Andy ? :wink::wink:
Just kidding … I should be in bed but I'm tired and still can't sleep … yet. :(

Reactions: Redt2go, brighter and AndyCurious
AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
So does AndyCurious mean you are curious about death or other people with the name Andy ? :wink::wink:
Just kidding … I should be in bed but I'm tired and still can't sleep … yet. :(
No, just used to that I have to add something to Andy, and wasn't sure what to add, so just chosed Curious for some funny reason.. lol

Reactions: Redt2go, brighter, Maravillosa and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
No, just used to that I have to add something to Andy, and wasn't sure what to add, so just chosed Curious for some funny reason.. lol

Lol … It's just me being an idiot at 3am (where I am)

Reactions: Redt2go and brighter
Z

zadig777

naive fool
Sep 18, 2018
i actually feel like shame and regret-defeat when i interact in life,when i look my self in the mirror also
knowing that i was the most intelligent guy always,but got fucked up by doctors for life and im the dumbest fuck now
i rly picture my self in that moment like ctb in future
i got utterly fucked till the point of no return

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
No shame here.

Reactions: Redt2go, brighter and lv-gras
whatmattersmost

whatmattersmost

Gone to HANG.
Sep 10, 2018
i actually feel like shame and regret-defeat when i interact in life,when i look my self in the mirror also
knowing that i was the most intelligent guy always,but got fucked up by doctors for life and im the dumbest fuck now
i rly picture my self in that moment like ctb in future
i got utterly fucked till the point of no return
How did the Dr's F you Up?
Personally I was already F'd Up.
Dr's didn't help.
I become addicted to the Men's
Then while tapering Off I went through a Manic Episode that lasted nearly 3Months where I gave almost all my Possession's Away(I'm Not a Materialistic Person)so that kinda makes Me Laugh, but the way I was acting/talking to People I can't even explain.
Anyways. .I don't blame the Dr.

Reactions: Redt2go, brighter and lv-gras
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
I don't feel shame. I busted my ass and went through abuse for years to try to beat depression and to end up here just makes me realize how fucked up the world is but at the same time grateful a place like this exists so I have a better chance of catching the bus with the knowledge yall have.

Reactions: Sundayafternoon, Redt2go, brighter and 4 others
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
No, because here I'm not the only one who wishes they were dead

Reactions: Mr. Hang Man, marcusuk63, Ruffian and 5 others
Bentley Goldman

Bentley Goldman

OFFMYSELF
Feb 13, 2019
No, I browse this site on the train regularly

Reactions: Mr. Hang Man, Sundayafternoon, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
DrownedOctopus

DrownedOctopus

Experienced
Mar 2, 2019
I don't feel shame at all. I think everyone has the right to end their own lives, and this is a site with like minded people.
Not everyone agrees, and everyone except one person in my life would get extremely upset if I were to ever discuss it with them, which is why I came here.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Redt2go
DrownedOctopus

DrownedOctopus

Experienced
Mar 2, 2019
To add:
I think those who SHOULD feel shame are the ones guilting people into continuing their suffering for their own selfish request to not be the one in pain.
The only reason anyone pretends to care is because they don't want the burden of grieving over you, so it's easier for them if you just continue living. Whether you're living the most miserable life, they don't care.
Forget any mention of how long you've spent trying to find a way of continuing living in peace but coming up short every time. To them it doesn't matter.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, ZiggyStardust and Redt2go
ForestLove

ForestLove

Jus wanna be a tree
Oct 16, 2018
I will turn the phone down whenever someone wants to look at what I am reading..but I don't feel shame reading it.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Edge, Redt2go and 1 other person
KatieW

KatieW

Happy....
Feb 3, 2019
Half ashamed it has come to this; would be very flustered if others found out.

Reactions: Edge, dysfunctional and Redt2go
F

Funkbunny

Student
Nov 18, 2018
Not in the slightest.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Ch92921 and Redt2go
dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
The site is great because we can connect with like minded people. I do feel bad about spending time on here because it definitely compromises any chance I have at recovery. As long as I spend time obsessing over suicide, I'm not really focusing on improving my mental state.

Reactions: Edge and Redt2go
Vaughn

Vaughn

Experienced
Feb 21, 2019
SHAME IS A TIME WASTER... what have you got to gain from Shame ?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Final Escape and Redt2go
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Nobody should be ashamed for being here. We're all fighting our own demons, there's zero shame in that.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Exile and Redt2go
E

Edge

Feb 12, 2019
I feel better knowing this site is here and that other people understand & that no one should be shamed for coming here. But personally I also feel guilty having to hide this from other people, making an effort not to get 'caught' on the site and knowing that by focusing on catching the bus I'm not putting effort into recovering.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Exile, Sundayafternoon and 2 others
K

Kazilium

Feb 24, 2019
I'm ashamed of the fact that I'm spending 9 damn hours at work reading the stuff here. I mean. I am -that- desperate to leave. That's what makes me ashamed of myself.

Reactions: Final Escape, Redt2go and Edge