Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018
every time i visit this site i feel shame and regret reading and thinking about this
but i also feel the same shame and regret-even more when i go in the world outside knowing that the way i see it now-my reality is just a fragment of what i was just a few months ago
both ways i feel stupid and fooled and fucked up by myself every day and feel quilt,shame and regret about it
even friends when we are outside are asking me whats wrong with u,i guess i just have that hopeless look in me which i never had :/

I feel shame for almost turning my back on this site. Everyone here has a common bond.

I can't tell you how to feel but my hope is that you'll feel proud of yourself for seeking and finding an outlet with people that can relate to your worldview if only a little. No matter what road you ultimately take.

Reactions: Exile and Redt2go
Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018
I'm ashamed of the fact that I'm spending 9 damn hours at work reading the stuff here. I mean. I am -that- desperate to leave. That's what makes me ashamed of myself.

This site got me through plenty of work days.

Reactions: Final Escape and Redt2go
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
Absolutly not! Suicide is something good for me.

Reactions: Final Escape, Redt2go and Kikoo Loool
V

Volomori83

Haunted by the ghosts of the past
Jul 9, 2018
No shame at all. Before I came to this site I was ambling along toward a lonely and ill-planned death. This site gives me direction, it gives me friendship, it gives me kindness and it gives me courage to face up to my death as I know that there will be people here with me every step of the way. Joining this site has made me feel the least lonely i've felt in my entire life.

Reactions: Final Escape, Redt2go and Kikoo Loool
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Hm, I wouldn't say shame. but, I'd like it if no one in my personal life knew about this either. It's in btwn I guess. But I really like it here.

Reactions: crea_the_hopeless, Final Escape, Redt2go and 1 other person
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
No shame, but I wouldn't like people I know to discover that I come here. It's a great site, none of this kind can be found in my native language because in my f*cking country it's a crime to talk about someone who wants to ctb without calling the police. I feel better when I chat with people who want to die or seek info on the subject, like me.

Reactions: Final Escape, Redt2go and Cookiedough8956
futur

futur

Mar 2, 2019
i opened this site few days ago and don't have absolutely no shame. I am glad that i finally able to communicate about the things, that i cannot discuss even with my one close friend.

And i would like to thank the creators of this forum and all the users.

But for those who is still ashamed here is the meme:

ding, ding, ding

Attachments

• shame-shame-shame-memeful-com-14049487.png
    shame-shame-shame-memeful-com-14049487.png
    75.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Reactions: Redt2go, Kikoo Loool and Cookiedough8956
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
No, I don't. I feel some sort of relief knowing that there are like-minded individuals on this site who think similarly and share similar sentiments as I do. Also, this is like a safe haven for us to discuss about the topic of death and suicide without judgment nor censorship.

Reactions: top_cat, Kikoo Loool, Redt2go and 1 other person
Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
Just shame at all the attempts I've failed. Why should someone who can't do anything right be ashamed of wanting to ctb?

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
J

John434

Student
Feb 6, 2019
I feel at home here, to be able to communicate with so many others who I understand and who understand me,

Reactions: Kikoo Loool and Redt2go
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Shame? No. There's no reason for shame in this site. I mean, bloody me if I didn't come to discover this site. With the atmosphere of this place, the humans, the common ground--- I feel at home.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool and Redt2go
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I think I have issues with toxic shame but not ashamed to be on here.

Reactions: Redt2go and Kikoo Loool
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
Sometimes yes. I hate the idea that I have become the kind of guy who has to go to a website like this when feeling down. I wanna be successful, but instead I am a failure. Still this website does help me so i won't be leaving any time soon.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool and Ruffian
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Absolute not, this site just clarified my mind and helped me to understand better about this subject and what I feel about it.
But perhaps I'm crazy....

Reactions: Kikoo Loool, Mr. Hang Man and Ruffian
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
Nope, it's a social platform for me. And whenever I'm crying and depressed looking up methods makes me feel so much better.. Now where did I place my necktie..
I don't know if you're still here, but I like your humor!

Mr. Hang Man

Mr. Hang Man

Just hanging around
Mar 11, 2019
Reltable folks here, I don't have any shame nor hatred towards people that feel the same things I feel. This is way better then talking to friends about these topics.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
You know what makes me ashame?. Not this website. But me myself, failing 3th time of my suicide attempt. Finding the way to lost consciousness quick but can't. It's make me feel like I'm a loser. Can't do well in real life work, now I can't even do well suiciding. Ashame of myself

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Ch92921 and Kikoo Loool
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Not shame. Just worse loneliness.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheHatedOne