• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
it's not all depression and mental illness that makes us consider suicide. I just genuinely don't want to live in a world full of religious people, authority, family and possessive societies. There is no freedom other than suicide. This world can be endlessly controlling. To all humankind, you don't own me. My life is mine to take. You have selfishly forced civilization on every inch of the planet. Your laws, love, learning, faith, and cultures destroy everything you don't understand. Even the very languages you force upon your children hold their minds captive to the concepts that are allowed in your cultures.

This is a cruel world we live in. It's truly Babylon aka the Matrix everything is a lie and it only serves those who manipulate and deceive others. I hate I feel this way but I see the ugliness and i am tired. I don't ever want to experience being human again not in this realm. I hope the universe sees fit that I can graduate from this hell on earth.

R

ranii118

Dec 28, 2023
mostly everyday. its the world that makes me don't wanna live. if you see the ugliness in humans then u will realize that there is no such thing as hope in this world. the only choice you will ever have is to be like others or be the only one.