• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Yes, until I realized that death would be too merciful a punishment for them.
I am pretty sure most people have fantasized of such things, at some point in time, rarely-if ever-does that mean any action will come of it.
This is why we cannot legally persecute someone for thought crimes, although some governments and police officials have come awfully close.
It's probably quite common and if you go back enough years people killed each other over territorial disputes or other simple things. We're all violent animals and have that inside of us. But these days you get locked away so it's not worth it.
More importantly you will have your name and face blasted all over the news and internet and your "victim(s)" will be initiated into sainthood-no matter how much you suffered and no matter how big of a piece of shit the deceased was.
It's really not worth it IMO, you're basically punishing yourself and turning the person you killed into an honorable idol-thus, they win, and you lose, yet again.
But I suppose immense pain can really numb the sense of inhibition and better judgement, just another reason why there should be a sanctioned and peaceful option for suicide.. if you trap a person in hell, they WILL become the devil.

Last edited:
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
No, but so used to when I was a tween. All of my fantasies are self-directed even when I'm mad at someone who deserves my anger.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Just myself honestly.

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
... is this a serious question?
I've shared before about my serial killer tendencies - & how I struggle to keep them in check. My therapist reckons I self medicated to the point of addiction to not have to accept this part of myself... as a kid I used to imagine myself stalking people with a hunting rifle & my converse trainers splattered with blood.
Had a messed up experience a few days ago that triggered all this: left city to work on the farm (deal with the dairy / vetinary aspects of things - but that all changed when some newbie wranglers had to slaughter a sow in adjacent kraal - the idiot shot her at the temple with a revolver, but the bullet traveled down her face and out her mouth smashing all her teeth. She was hysterical & delirious & in pain & they were watching her like she was possessed. Now the messed up thing is that because I've taken care of her (vet / births -long story -because she's too old to reproduce she goes to slaughter -sumthin I'm having issues with and feel like I've failed: in dairy all livestock are in gestation or theres no milk) she trusts me. Tried to stay out of it but couldn't so went into the slaghuis, snatched the gun from the fuckwits hands & straddled & shot her as mercifully as I knew how (base of skull)... what got me into shit was that I then pointed the gun at the new kid and told him to make sure of his intentions before aiming it. He took it as me threatening his safety. I guess I was, I got a warning & interviewed by the local security force incase I'm a real threat. My skills are needed here so I'm OK / respected = left alone. The irony is that I've been offered position in the abbatoir section (most boys on farms can hunt & shoot - I've justgot experience in butchering.. it brought out something dark in me: Got so bad I was gonna thread post: What if the life you take is not your own? Instead I got plastered on gin (no H out here) and Skyped my councilor. Who reminded me that many things r beyond my control - except my behavior & how I choose to react...
I thought I moved here to simplify my life... thanks 4 letting me vent. (APOLOGIES)
triggerhappy // migs // guns / shooting / stars

Last edited:
L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
not gonna lie i wanted to do very bad things the reason why i do nothing yet is because my parents they dont deserved this if my suicide is good enough imagine if i do worse things

Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
never had, but I have fantasies of doing a couple suicide with another person.

Last edited:
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
ha ha maybe I'm just a rare species... darn thats tricky to accept... monster childhood made me think maybe I'm not alone in this... hey I help bring life into the world :: but man do I struggle with God when its stillborn.
Guess he's the greatest serial killer of them all...

goat

goat

Just a goat trying to get in the next bus
May 18, 2021
Not at all.
Despite being on my way to ctb I really dislike violence and luckily my brain don't sabotage me with intrusive violent thoughts towards others.
I got lucky on this one

• Love
Reactions: Insomniac
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I would shoot someone,
If I have access to an ar15.

I would like to walk into some Chinese immigration con-artists office building and gun them down, considering they scammed me.

would also travel to China, haunt down those who bullied me when I was young and torture them with a set of smaller knives if I'm in a position to track them and if I have the resources to abduct them into a mini van then transport them into an abandoned basement.

Sometimes when you are suicidal and had bad experiences all u want is revenge. After all, you are not afraid of dying in the process.

If I had the resources, they'd be dead by now.
Can l join you l have a death list l want to work through!

goat

goat

Just a goat trying to get in the next bus
May 18, 2021
All the time. I'd definitely mercy kill someone.

pizza i volunteer GIF

hannibal lecter 90s GIF

Can I eat you after? XDD

[JOKES. I promise. Unless you say yes. JK]
Paris Hilton Thats Hot GIF

Yes! :D

Last edited:
The Mute Viking

The Mute Viking

α †⊕r†⊕urεd p⊕ε†
Oct 10, 2018
We're obviously fucking joking. Relax dude.

DaughterOfAthena

DaughterOfAthena

May 30, 2021
I guess if you count fictional people yeah. But never real people.

Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Death is a relief. I prefer to fuck and make the existence of that person more unbearable than kill them.

F

Forgetting5

May 3, 2021
I could never see myself hurting anyone unless its self defense

D

desperatandsad

Jul 12, 2020
I thought about it, but only in the way of assisted suicide, to end suffer or pain. Ich habe darüber nachgedacht, aber dann eher im sinne des begleitenden suizids, um von qualen oder so zu erlösen, im sinne sterbehilfe

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: terminatepain
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Not really. Buuut... I dreamt once that I killed a random jogger with a hammer to the back of the head (hey! don't at me...it's a dream, right? :hihi:) Anyway, I hid the body under some leaves and then I cemented it in a wall in my basemenet which for some reason got flooded. I was so anxious that someone would find out, that I had to constantly check the first hiding place in the forest to see if I indeed moved the body. I even had recurrent dreams afterwards where I'm checking out the place, still anxious and filled with guilt. Overall it was very traumatic. I felt like I actually killed someone.

Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Firstly there is my neighbour who listens to shitty music with loud bass all the time
Thought I was the only one. Yeah I'm getting sick of mine and it's too complicated to do anything about. Idk if that makes me messed up or whatever.

Desperdición

Desperdición

Jun 24, 2021
Over the years my sense of justice has waned, but yes, in the past I have fantasized about doing the job that the police should do.