• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

TheLastDoor

Sep 25, 2020
It's like I simply can't function normally like everyone else. Besides failing on most important things I try to do, I am also constantly making a mess out of simple, small things of my daily life, becoming a burden on the only people who care for me. This stresses me out and makes me consider ctb. I don't think I would miss much, and maybe, in the long term, my family would be better off.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Yeah, every little inconvenience drives me insane, I have rage problems and some mental illnesses. Life is hard. I want to self destruct constantly but my body is too weak to even search for the box cutter and bandages

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I totally understand this. I also fuck up the simplest things. Besides screwing things up there's also so many things I can't do on my own that I should be able to. I'm just a burden to my family.

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I am in a constant state of heightened alert and severe anxiety. All I can think about is my mental and physical pain and I can't do anything else even simple tasks like brushing my teeth or cooking.

Joedirt

Joedirt

Sep 17, 2020
Mostly personal relationships. I always think its the other persons fault but im finally coming to grips with the idea that its just my fault. I was always popular in social circles because i entertained people and was cocky. But i literally have no one by 21. No one to talk to, my family thinks im a pos, and i got a daughter whose only 5 months but im afraid one day she'll see me like everyone else does, im getting so close to ctb i think i just over think it.

Cant Maintain

Cant Maintain

Garbage Fire
Aug 21, 2020
Feel like I fuck everything up. Transitioning was the best thing for me, but lost my family because of it. Besides plenty of mental illness abound, I feel like a fucking parasite on this earth because I live off the kindness of friends, for housing and nearly everything else.. My body wont let me do the things I need to do because I'm disabled and a doctor won't properly diagnose me. That and NOW my fucking body is rejecting the one thing that I'm good at cultivating and selling as a career. lol

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Stick and Ghost2211
D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
absolutely i do. i've stopped working on my thesis for almost a year (have been working on it for two or so) because i keep worrying about it being not good enough, what if i was wrong in doing this, what if i fuck up everything else i needed to do to graduate, etc. i just can't move forward. also i keep fucking up in my daily life. keep saying the wrong thing, doing something the wrong way, or not being able to do something at all. i'm scared of failing so bad i'd literally rather die lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick
Shadowrider

Shadowrider

Student
Jan 26, 2021
Awww, do you know me in person? This is the very question that hits me.
I fuck everything up. Always. This is what demotivates me in trying to do anything. Sometimes I am just unable to do things at all - and this equals to fucking them up.

Reactions: Skathon
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Yep ,its one of the reasons for my CTB. There doesn't seem any point in staying around to just consistently do that .

Reactions: Skathon