kurisutinabestgirl

kurisutinabestgirl

Kurisu is best girl
Oct 14, 2021
Hell yeah.

Every friday, I drink like 200-500ml of whiskey/vodka/rum.

It's literally one of my main motivators to get through the week. Suffer through the weekdays, and finally, friday hits, time to have fun.

StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
I don't feel "better" just more numb. It's a wonderful feeling to feel nothing - to have no tears - no sadness - no regrets - just lots of alcohol.

gottago222

gottago222

paranoia bae
Dec 21, 2021
no because i have the potential to make bad decisions and hurt others. i prefer benzos to stop thinking and be pleasant to be around

Rabhen

Rabhen

Isolated Loner
Dec 17, 2021
Isn't it funny that they say alcohol doesn't solve problems. I drink five bottles of wine a week and always take two days off in between. At least then I feel good for a few hours. Because I can not quit when I get something I always buy a maximum of one bottle. Is there anyone else like that?
I am not a teetotaler, I do drink, just no often or alot, but I REALLY don't like the taste or the way it makes me feel, I do Not like feeling or being drunk at all. However, I smoke a lot, a LOT of pot. I cannot pass a test, speak on the phone, or in person to unknown people unless I have smoked. Some days I cannot get out of bed until I smoke, sometimes due to the physical pain, sometimes due to the depression. So yes, even thought I am not a drinker, I so understand not being able to function in this world without being in an altered state.