Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
When I think... I understand and know that shit's fucked, my life's already over.
With no thoughts, I can mindlessly and "happily" scroll YouTube all day and engage in other distractions.

It kinda reminds me of incels and "Maxing", maybe the actual solution is "Minning".
I gotta get my Brain-Min on.

Ha-ha. But honestly, I know natural "OK" or "Happy", but sometimes, when I feel depressed/suicidal, those emotions can just turn-off.

While I feel hopeless, somehow, I'm fine. Is it indifference? What? What?
That's how I feel writing this.
Sometimes things feel "too real" for no reason and v.emotional in a bad way, but other times, I'm so distant. Sometimes hear someone die or horrid thing, and think "Too bad, skill issue fr rip đź’€."

Maybe this "distance" is dissociation?

Is there "Archness"? I look in the mirror and see my body, not necessary myself. Always playing a character, under a persona, or not knowing what.
Even my writings. I write it, refine it... Then I read it and can't understand it. Even though it's my own thoughts, even though I wrote it myself, there's that distance.

It's separate, alien from myself. That property arbitrary and as rigid as an axiom.

Not only that, but I even get deja-vu all the time recently, with my thoughts, with my actions, and even with happenings.

It's like I'm a hand in a clock going round in circles until it breaks. Despite time moving forwards and every moment being unique the underlying motions stay the same.
With the distance I have, the perspective, I see the motion for what it really in, that in turn creates more distance.

It's a good thing I'm too lazy and indifferent to care abt this nihilism rn. But it's definitive suicide-fuel.

Even if I really did write this all before, might as well, practice makes perfect. I don't feel like anyone understands me @all still. Really Hopeless.

Reactions: doormat25 and migimortis
migimortis

migimortis

Love It Or Waste It.
Jan 15, 2024
I realized I would dissociate as a cope. It's like taking your hand off a hot frying pan. But we can't take our hands off the frying pan, so we just deny that it's our hand.

Reactions: pepe_felipe
O

onemorenight

04/08/2024
Jan 4, 2024
You're describing extreme numbness and apathy. I'm going through that rn too. I'm not fully "there" anymore. It's like a part of me is already dead, and the rest of me is just waiting to join it and become whole again.

I've genuinely disassociated a few times in my life before. It's different. You'd know without question. You literally enter a tiny room in your head and you watch your body move. Everything is muted. You have no control.

For me, it only lasted a short period of time. Minutes. And only during extreme trauma.. when my brain needed to put me in a little box and keep me safe because the reality was too frightening.

Happened mostly when I was a child.