• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
Hello all, after a few cock jokes I thought .. how about a thread of dirty jokes? Here's one I nabbed earlier ..

What's the difference between anal and oral sex?
Oral sex makes your day. Anal makes your hole weak.

L

Lizzy199075

Feb 20, 2019
This women is having a bath and there's a knock at the door. She says "Who is it?", and the reply comes, "It's the blind man – can I come in?" So she says "alright then come in". So this chap walks in and says: "Nice t**s. Where do you want me to hang the blind?
Vicar of Dibley

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
There is a tax proposal thing on my local ballot called "Measure PP" like come the fuck on. How am I supposed to NOT vote Yes on that with a name like that? It's not even "Proposition PP", it's literally MEASURE PEEPEE.

And that's why the voting age should be raised to 30. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/dirty-jokes-sharing-thread.52397/post-952963
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/dirty-jokes-sharing-thread.52397/post-952963
You do all realise I've been waiting over a year for the opportunity to post that damn gif :pfff: *sigh*
I'd ask if you want to see some hardcore pussy but I'm not sure i can find it :love:

Last edited:
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Apr 26, 2020
There's 3 tampax walking down the street.
Which one's likely to say hello?

None. They're all stuck up prats.

You do all realise I've been waiting over a year for the opportunity to post that damn gif :pfff: *sigh*
I'd ask if you want to see some hardcore pussy but I'm not sure i can find it :love:

Yes please.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
OK I have a couple of old ones, don't hate me, :smiling:

What do you call a prostitute with a runny nose, full up.

Why are men smarter during sex, because they are plugged into a genious.

Whats the difference between an Essex girl and a washing machine, you can dump your load in a washing machine and it won't follow you around.

Cheers

Geo

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
A woman carrying twins is shot twice in the stomach during a robbery and survives. The doctor tells her, "You and your children are going to be fine, it's just that the bullets have been lodged in their stomaches. Don't worry, because they will eventually exit their system naturally." The mother gave birth to her twins, a boy and a girl, without incident. When the twins reached puberty, the girl came into her mother's room one day. "Mom, I was peeing and a bullet came out!" The mother explained what had happened to her at the robbery years ago. It wasn't too long before the boy came into his mother's room. "Mom, I've done a terrible thing." "Let me guess, you were peeing and out came a bullet?" "No, I was wanking and shot the dog!"

sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Apr 26, 2020
One day, Little Johnny overheard his parents fighting. Later, he asked what "bitch" and "bastard" mean. They explained that they mean "lady" and "gentleman."

The next day, he overheard his parents having sex. He later asked what "pen*s" and "vag*na" mean. His parents explained that they refer to "hats" and "coats."

At supper the next day, Little Johnny's mom cut her finger in the kitchen and yelled,"Oh f**k!" Little Johnny asked what that meant, and she said it means "cut."

A week later, guests arrive for Thanksgiving dinner. Little Johnny welcomes them at the door, saying, "Hello bitches and bastards! Hurry up with your pen*ses and vag*nas — we can't wait to f**k the turkey!"

signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Two shits in a toilet.

One says to the other,

"How do you flush this thing?"