• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
9EC28C95 D10A 4F0A A05A 22CAC2C5F796
If I was in a pokemon I'd be switching the DS off n on again for putting the wrong fella up for the job

• Yay!
Reactions: Ashu and TessB
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
8B9E17AE 0FC6 4F69 9AF9 88FDB391E61D
I still had the result from last time saved so I didn't even bother taking the test again. :pfff:

Reactions: Ashu and TessB
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Related to my PID-5 thread, it feels like. Especially after these results. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pid-5-test.61925/
difficult-person

"Callousness is characterized by lacking empathy or concern for others. People high in callousness typically have deficits in genuine social sentiments and are often experienced by others as coarsely uncivil. In other words, they often make people feel uncomfortable." Explains why I had one guy start shaking when he was asking to use the bench press (despite me answering politely and being helpful) and one kid start running away just from me looking at him during my walk yesterday.

Last edited:
deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020

You are a somewhat difficult person to get along with (40.71%).

How middle-of-the-road.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashu
Nevn

Nevn

Dec 23, 2020
Screenshot 2021 03 19 Difficult Person Test1 Oh yea! If I'm so easy to get along with, why do I get on my own nerves? Kidding. But surprised. I always feel like I'm a hard person to get along with. I wonder how accurate these are? Still fun to take lol.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Do it so you can gain more points in the risk-taking part.
I think the reason I got low risk-taking is because the test only accounts for physical risks, not social and financial ones.

Reactions: Skathon
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
Screen Shot 2021 03 27 at 130110
I WIN! I WIN! actually I REALLY THINK I LOSE:

you guys are so aggressive! wow.
I'm not really a fan of these 'delve-into-my-deepest-psyche' quizzes:
unless you come at me with some absynthe and cocaine ::
then I will tell you everything!! - what I have realized is that:

1. I'm really well-grounded (compared to all you psychos - joke!)
2. i'm nice to my neighbours, people at the corner store ad even the homeless.
3. I would give to charity (it's just that I have a drug-habit to support, so yes I'm selfish (but there wasn't a criteria test 4 that!))
4. I make a fantastic friend & confidant; and finally:

5. I'm a <manipulative> muthhaf#[ka that has gotta <aggression> get my way; even though I won't trust you <suspicion>; but I'll let you do whatever you want with me <risk-taking>; and completely <manipulative> let you believe that you're getting your way because I'm a <dominance> passive <aggression> aggressive that just <callous> doesn't give a fuck...!

...but you all love me unconditionally; don't you?
(say yes and you can inherit m Warhol when I'm gone!) god-knows no-one i'n my family appreciates / deserves it <grandiosity>
<manipulative> <suspicion> will let you win this game, this time...