Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
You can have several robots in case one fails and then there's more co produced with several .

I'm talking about the formic acid method. It's much preferable imo to be in a separate room from where the acids are. This can only be done with robots. Addtionally there can be several generators so that a massive amount of co is produced producing rapid unconsciousness.
Here some of us built working (although in my case not tested ) formic acid co generators:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/formic-acid-sulphuric-acid-method.233/page-5

Maybe i shouldn't have posted this because maybe to many this seems like something crazy or impossible. It's that i have just been thinking about it a lot and OP posted something similar to my idea. But i'm looking at this from a long time computer programmer's perspective and this platform is extremely easy to work with as a simple google search for diy arduino robots will show thousands such projects.
Yes that's it!

How would you not be in the same room as the acids? Do you mean when you ctb or when you test this out?
One reason this is so appealing to me is that I have such a strong SI. If I'm asleep, then there is no chance of me saving myself while I'm semi conscious.

Last edited:
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Yes that's it!

How would you not be in the same room as the acids? Do you mean when you ctb or when you test this out?
One reason this is so appealing to me is that I have such a strong SI. If I'm asleep, then there is no chance of me saving myself while I'm semi conscious.
This can be done both when i ctb or when testing.The formic acid carbon monoxide generator produces carbon monoxide out of a vinyl tube. This vinyl tube can be of any length. so the acids can be mixed in one room and the co will go out the tube into another room if you have a long vinyl tube. I've seen 50 feet long vinyl tubes from home depot online in the USA.

@Meditation guide , i like your user name and avatar. I've been wanting to try meditation for a while . I want to watch Dr. Joe Dispenza's video on meditation. Have you had any sucess with meditation or that just a name? A lot of your posts are good and interesting too like the OP of this thread.

clear-hydromaxx-hydroponic-irrigation-tubing-1403018100-64_1000.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide