• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
Diagnosed or not....many people here were talking about manipulation, gaslighting, ghoting, sociopath...
Maybe you have been diagnosed? How is it?

Reactions: Final Escape
Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
I've always guessed I'm a sociopath (I avoid medical professionals on past experience), honestly I envy legitimate psychopaths with their ability to ignore conscience and empathy entirely. The ability to live just for yourself is respectable.

WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
I've always guessed I'm a sociopath (I avoid medical professionals on past experience), honestly I envy legitimate psychopaths with their ability to ignore conscience and empathy entirely. The ability to live just for yourself is respectable.

Then as sociopath you feel empathy?...they are do similar

Reactions: Final Escape
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
You meet a lot of them working as a prostitute. Or, you just become more aware that you've always been surrounded by them. The saddest thing is, they *always* have lots of kids.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
My mother has narcissistic personality disorder. Growing up with a person with this as your parent can be devastating because as a kid you don't understand that your parent has a mental illness. There is a big difference between having narcissistic traits and the actual disorder. The most dangerous are the covert narcissists like my mother. She was very high functioning and hid it well from other people.

As a result of having my mother as the main adult around me growing up I naturally thought that it was normal and often got involved with people who had similar disorders as my mother. To survive living with my mom as a kid I developed maladaptive survival mechanisms which I then carried into my relationships with other people.

I began to look for psych help in my 20's because I started to notice I'm really struggling and didn't know what is goin on with me. I had developed the usual emotional dysregulation that many people develop in abusive or neglected environments. Of course the medical establishment is controlled by psychopaths and narcissists which makes it tough to find help. Our system is set up to continue this abuse unfortunately.

LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
These people are everywhere and are a key reason on my path to considering CTB. My stepfather has been the big one, over a decade of enduring constant anxiety and dread caused by controlling, domineering, rage prone craziness of this monster. Sadly after escaping this I've found plenty more in the world of work, meaning you just can't escape them. A nasty stubborn bully I got stuck with having to try to manage in a previous job, a whole gang of them in my previous toxic workplace and now I'm at the mercy of another one who I work for in my current shitty job. If you're an awkward, mild mannered type like me these people will make your life hell.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
These people are everywhere and are a key reason on my path to considering CTB. My stepfather has been the big one, over a decade of enduring constant anxiety and dread caused by controlling, domineering, rage prone craziness of this monster. Sadly after escaping this I've found plenty more in the world of work, meaning you just can't escape them. A nasty stubborn bully I got stuck with having to try to manage in a previous job, a whole gang of them in my previous toxic workplace and now I'm at the mercy of another one who I work for in my current shitty job. If you're an awkward, mild mannered type like me these people will make your life hell.
Yes, I started to deal with these types of people in employment and it made me not want to be employed anymore just to avoid having to continue running into them. There's always one in every employment setting usually and if u don't have the skills to deal with them it's goin to be a miserable situation.

chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
Narcissism is the most disgusting human trait. These people are dangerous and the whole fucking world is full of them.

Just look at Instagram, selfies everywhere. In their faces is written: "I'm a fucking narcissistic personality - and now fuck me"

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I've met all those types and worse. LOL
Narcissism is the most disgusting human trait. These people are dangerous and the whole fucking world is full of them.

Just look at Instagram, selfies everywhere. In their faces is written: "I'm a fucking narcissistic personality - and now fuck me"

Nah, dude. Narcissism is nowhere near as destructive as other mental issues. Narcissism is just obnoxious. It wont make someone torture you on a daily basis or blow your head off with a shotgun etc... Let someone see himself as a god or herself as a goddess... You can see that huge red flag, pretend to acknowledge that "fact" and then walk away.

Last edited:
wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
My mother has narcissistic personality disorder. Growing up with a person with this as your parent can be devastating because as a kid you don't understand that your parent has a mental illness. There is a big difference between having narcissistic traits and the actual disorder. The most dangerous are the covert narcissists like my mother. She was very high functioning and hid it well from other people.

As a result of having my mother as the main adult around me growing up I naturally thought that it was normal and often got involved with people who had similar disorders as my mother. To survive living with my mom as a kid I developed maladaptive survival mechanisms which I then carried into my relationships with other people.

I began to look for psych help in my 20's because I started to notice I'm really struggling and didn't know what is goin on with me. I had developed the usual emotional dysregulation that many people develop in abusive or neglected environments. Of course the medical establishment is controlled by psychopaths and narcissists which makes it tough to find help. Our system is set up to continue this abuse unfortunately.

this is basically my story as well, and my mother did a very good job teaming up with my narcissistic aunt to paint me as the demon child and present themselves in a good light. They were both big fans of public humiliation as well. So many fucked up behaviors that I thought were normal. The only reason I survived is the small breaks I had with my father every other weekend. Still, I became drawn to men with the same traits, and perpetuated the abuse cycle for years before realizing what was going on and why my sense of reality was so fucked up.

I was gaslit by my ex/best friend on&off for 8 years, and it climaxed when I moved in with him as a roomate... then he had ultimate control, and the manipulation and control tactics really took a turn for the worst. Even once I got out, it took a long time for me to fully believe myself, that I was really being abused and not the other way around (projection is a hell of a thing). I still struggle with traits that come out in the healthy relationship I'm in now. I still feel doubt and guilt over not being in contact with my mom. I still sometimes view myself as the monster they all convinced me that I am. shit just sucks all around

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
I am actually amazed by how many outright psychopaths the medical/mental health field harbor.
Even when they are caught, they all cover for each other, worse than dirty cops. They are drawn to professions that give them power over helpless people. They don't have the balls nor brains to spar with a healthy, non-crippled opponent.

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I am actually amazed by how many outright psychopaths the medical/mental health field harbor.
Even when they are caught, they all cover for each other, worse than dirty cops. They are drawn to professions that give them power over helpless people. They don't have the balls nor brains to spar with a healthy, non-crippled opponent.

And school teaching field. And parental field.

*I find it amusing how a set of behavioral patterns, characterized by malevolence toward other people, is considered to be a personality disorder.
1) It doesn't seem to deviate much from normal human behaviour
2) Isn't "the cause significant distress or impairment of personal functioning?" is what defines a mental disorder? (Oh! Maybe that's why victims of abuse are diagnosed with mental disorders!)

Last edited:
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019

*I find it amusing how a set of behavioral patterns, characterized by malevolence toward other people, is considered to be a personality disorder.
2) Isn't "the cause significant distress or impairment of personal functioning?" is what defines a mental disorder? (Oh! Maybe that's why victims of abuse are diagnosed with mental disorders!)

Reactions: Lennox and 262653
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yes this is how it is. Normally in a free market system this would never happen. You would only make money in a therapy field if u cured or at least significantly helped improve someone's life with mental health issues. We don't have a free market though so there is no incentive to actually cure and heal people.

Last edited:
Reactions: Right2Die73

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018

A page that is filled with more details in Russian than in English? Yippee.

Makes sense, as with many atrocities backed up by a personal benefit. Being aware is so fucking disgusting :) But I love it.
The second paragraph expresses a great deal condensed in a couple of sentences.
The whole topic is so lamentable it's hilarious.
Mental health care through the lenses of human nature - as the means to an end :)

I've also found a few extensive articles with no English analogue... about conflict of interest, of a patient and of a therapist (for the lack of the better words); financial (big pharma) and non-financial (political views... I don't know the proper word for this one, personal judgements maybe; an example would be: influence of mysogynistic views on treating female patient, or influence of xian views on treating infidel spouse... I'm sorry for this mess)

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot
wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
I've given up with doctors for this reason. Maybe I've had bad luck, but my experiences seem all too common with others as well. Between having my life ruined by unwanted/unecessary surgery, and then being yelled at and gaslit by said surgeon, to having my pain and health issues dismissed by other doctors... I just don't trust the fuckers to help me. I'm just a hysterical female, there's nothing wrong with me, I'm far too young to have "real" problems and I'd best see a shrink because god forbid any of them be competent enough to go beyond the basic checklist to find out what the fuck is wrong with me. It's all in my head. I've overheard nurses laughing about me in a different room, as if I'm too stupid to hear/understand them... because even medical health "professionals" view the mentally ill as bratty, stupid children.

Fuck doctors, fuck cops. Power hungry pieces of shit.

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Yes this is how it is. Normally in a free market system this would never happen. You would only make money in a therapy field if u cured or at least significantly helped improve someone's life with mental health issues. We don't have a free market though so there is no incentive to actually cure and heal people.

I'd be grateful if the author provided the bullet point of 45 min definitely-not-entertaining video targeted on empaths/givers/sharers/INFJs/etc. Why covert though? (No pun intended.) I don't see what you're pointing at...

Reactions: not_a_robot