• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Despondent_Fondant

Despondent_Fondant

Jul 28, 2023
On Sunday of this week we were all celebrating our friends birthday, being 4 insomniacs we got tired at like 5 am. But me and his boyfriend were not tired and decided to just talk and listen to music. Around 8 am the other person in the relationship wakes up and barrates the other, saying that we were being to loud, and for context me and his boyfriend were laying next to each other (fully normal for me and him). He said it was just noise that was bothering him but me and his boyfriend both new as it was some kind of jealousy. Flashforward to yesterday, me and his boyfriend were going to watch a silent voice as he never seen it, and already he was trying to convince us to just let him tag along, but we had had these plans for a while at this point. As we are watching the movie he gets a phonecall and is basically told "you are impossible to get ahold of when you are with despondent_fondant" and he calls me an asshole for not informing him of our plans earlier. After the phone call me and his partner listen to loveless and just rot for like 6 hours discussing what we think will end up happening. Now today his partner was cornered by him and another friend of ours and basically told that he can't talk with me anymore, and he felt obligated to agree because in their relationship he is always wrong and made to feel stupid by the narcissist. He ended up calling me and telling me the horrific news and how he is not ready to say goodbye. Also for added context this is the third person that he was told he was not allowed to talk to anymore, and then gaslit into believing it was for his own good. I don't deserve this, I did nothing wrong and now I'm alone again. If I was not already going to die, now it's set in stone. He seen me as a threat to his relationship because before me and his partner talked about their obvious issues in the relationship, they felt like they were crazy. I would also point out his blatant narcissistic tendencies because my father was also one. It really does feel like this is the perfect time to kill myself, and I can't wait.