• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
same ive dealt with so many of them growing up who started out with conduct disorder, one of those children having NPD from as young as like 4/5 years old and she and the rest of them ruined my childhood and they're still stalking me and im nearing 24 years old now. crazy fuckers they are. extremely fucking evil.
Omg... They stalk me too šŸ˜‚ And I'm 30+. Sorry if i laugh but i Totally relate to the last part "crazy fuckers etc...".

Reactions: KAZ-2Y5
KAZ-2Y5

KAZ-2Y5

VerrĆ¼ckt
Jul 23, 2023
Same. Being self-aware that you are an narcissist sucks. Every word I say I wonder whether I'm being manipulative and self-serving again. I ask myself a lot, "am I being considerate and empathetic?", and the question itself is self-serving. Cognitively, I'm empathetic, sorry, etc. Emotionally, I'm just empty. I wish I could stop being so self-absorbed and getting into debates about myself within myself.
Well, yeah, the low self-esteem and dream of perfection ruined my life. Death solves everything, though.
this does not sound like narcissism. at all. you say you don't have empathy for people but you're showing empathy in your answer
I mean. It sounds like you are not that much better if you're talking about stabbing people in the eyes
you are extremely manipulative and abusive gaybones. you really are.
The only narcissist I know is my self, So I guess In a way I did ruin my life
narcs, sociopaths and psychopaths ruin peoples lives. im tired of this population acting like victims.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: tbroken
doomer843

doomer843

Going down the happiness spiral šŸ„°
Mar 25, 2024
Im not a fan of categorizing abuse by "narcissistic abuse" or whatever because it demonizes an entire group of people who most of them have done nothing wrong. there is only abuse and not abuse

Reactions: tbroken
K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
A narcissist harmed me physically very badly (long story) and is the main reason I'm here. Did a narcissist harm you so bad your life is ruined forever???? Did you know you were with a narcissist/sociopath at the moment? Were you too naive? My life is FUBARd forever, I dream of killing this person, of stabbing her in the face, of stabbing her in her eyes. I think I have ptsd from this experience. And you????
Maybe.

I don't know whether my mother is or is not. She's somewhat emotionally abusive though, same for my father. That certainly didn't help my mental health. There is way worse emotional abuse out there than what I've suffered though. And I really suffered very little physical abuse.

My previous girlfriend's mother was a narcissist though. And I wonder to what extent her treatment affected my previous girlfriend in such a way that it negatively affected her ability to be in our relationship, and I also wonder/fear sometimes about the possibility that she somehow actively sabotaged it.

Then at other times I wonder if my previous girlfriend was a narcissist herself and I just didn't realize it because she was lovebombing me.

I honestly don't know anymore.

And me not being with her anymore is the main reason I'm here and I want to die.

So, I don't know, but I think there may have been at least two or three narcissits here who ruined my life.