• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
The Female ex-parent is a sadist who only knows how to "nurture" plants. Or somehow she kept over 100 of them in the house green. To this day I won't have a plant in my house. I love them outdoors though but to be abused constantly and then see her fawn over her plants. Too much. Too much. But I do have a favorite tree outside my window.

To this day I don't know what was going on with my mother. Sometimes she did act like she had NPD or something like it. Other times her behavior was quite different.

I never met anyone else who was as gifted with plants. Not so much with people. As a teen I used to secretly poison her plants because it made me mad that she took better care of them than us.

She probably didn't literally ruin my life. She treated my sister at least as badly as she did me, and while my sister isn't "normal," she's a hell of a lot more functional than I am. I was probably going to turn out fucked up no matter what. It makes me suspect that my mom was similarly born fucked up, and that she didn't choose to be the way she was.

mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
To this day I don't know what was going on with my mother. Sometimes she did act like she had NPD or something like it. Other times her behavior was quite different.

I never met anyone else who was as gifted with plants. Not so much with people. As a teen I used to secretly poison her plants because it made me mad that she took better care of them than us.

She probably didn't literally ruin my life. She treated my sister at least as badly as she did me, and while my sister isn't "normal," she's a hell of a lot more functional than I am. I was probably going to turn out fucked up no matter what. It makes me suspect that my mom was similarly born fucked up, and that she didn't choose to be the way she was.
yes apparently they are born this way and get reinforcement From the environment :( If only they realized how much damage they cause ,,, but we humans are biological robots anyway can't control shit.

Gaybonez

Gaybonez

vegan jesus
Nov 30, 2020
A narcissist harmed me physically very badly (long story) and is the main reason I'm here. Did a narcissist harm you so bad your life is ruined forever???? Did you know you were with a narcissist/sociopath at the moment? Were you too naive? My life is FUBARd forever, I dream of killing this person, of stabbing her in the face, of stabbing her in her eyes. I think I have ptsd from this experience. And you????
I mean. It sounds like you are not that much better if you're talking about stabbing people in the eyes

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Absolutely. I had met someone here on my old account who was an admitted sociopath. They really hurt me and I had to leave the site for a month. They manipulated me for the entirety of our friendship. He broke my soul.

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Yes. Last one was a business partner who, in six months, stole my entire life savings, destroyed or sold our company physical holdings, ruined my credit so that I can't even rent an apartment other than a slum anymore, and left me with the hefty company tax bill. Wish I could type his name here: R. A. H. But if you're not young and pretty, no one gives a damn--especially not the police, lawyers, courts, or state attorney general. That is until you owe THEM money.
Absolutely. I had met someone here on my old account who was an admitted sociopath. They really hurt me and I had to leave the site for a month. They manipulated me for the entirety of our friendship. He broke my soul.
One of my biggest life disappointments has been learning that just because others have been in our shoes doesn't mean they won't gladly exploit us.

mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
Yes. Last one was a business partner who, in six months, stole my entire life savings, destroyed or sold our company physical holdings, ruined my credit so that I can't even rent an apartment other than a slum anymore, and left me with the hefty company tax bill. Wish I could type his name here: R. A. H. But if you're not young and pretty, no one gives a damn--especially not the police, lawyers, courts, or state attorney general. That is until you owe THEM money.

One of my biggest life disappointments has been learning that just because others have been in our shoes doesn't mean they won't gladly exploit us.
Ohhh wow unbelievable!!! These ppl!!!! I hope he pays with the same amount of pain he caused you, the world would be a better place without them.
Well, I think we've learned our lesson about not being so naive and nice in the future.....Well I have no future since this person destroyed it completly.

Last edited:
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
Unfortunately yes :( a narcissist made me end in a psychiatrist office and a another evil psychiatrist destroyed my life with drugs

Last edited:
gimme_my_happy_nap

gimme_my_happy_nap

Fresky
Mar 13, 2021
The only narcissist I know is my self, So I guess In a way I did ruin my life
Same. Being self-aware that you are an narcissist sucks. Every word I say I wonder whether I'm being manipulative and self-serving again. I ask myself a lot, "am I being considerate and empathetic?", and the question itself is self-serving. Cognitively, I'm empathetic, sorry, etc. Emotionally, I'm just empty. I wish I could stop being so self-absorbed and getting into debates about myself within myself.
Well, yeah, the low self-esteem and dream of perfection ruined my life. Death solves everything, though.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
U

usernameforhere

Student
Nov 15, 2020
No but a few have annoyed me quite throughly.

and I have seen some really destroy some people. I feel badly for them. They do try to hurt people in my experience. I've seen some people talk about being narcissists who don't actually appear to be as well.

it's a complicated topic.

Reactions: KAZ-2Y5
L

lostchild

Nov 6, 2019
The "mother" says the self is one

Just another reason for wanting suicide. The fact that the self feels upset that she called it one probably proves she is true.

W

woknows

Experienced
Dec 12, 2020
Same. Being self-aware that you are an narcissist sucks. Every word I say I wonder whether I'm being manipulative and self-serving again. I ask myself a lot, "am I being considerate and empathetic?", and the question itself is self-serving. Cognitively, I'm empathetic, sorry, etc. Emotionally, I'm just empty. I wish I could stop being so self-absorbed and getting into debates about myself within myself.
Well, yeah, the low self-esteem and dream of perfection ruined my life. Death solves everything, though.

I do not think this is how narcissism works.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Engaged a few of these types in conversation. Made sure to seem boring, unimportant and non-reactive. One of them apparently liked me and told another guy not to mess with me once. It's a balance between portraying yourself as unimportant yet strong at the same time.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
I wrote about a guy named Vaknin, who made many helpful videos on how to deal with narcissists (including from the victim's perspective):
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...u-destroy-your-beautiful-relationships.97895/

How to mortify them, etc. You typically do have power against narcissists

Last edited:
M

Misswannadie

Aug 15, 2022
A narcissist harmed me physically very badly (long story) and is the main reason I'm here. Did a narcissist harm you so bad your life is ruined forever???? Did you know you were with a narcissist/sociopath at the moment? Were you too naive? My life is FUBARd forever, I dream of killing this person, of stabbing her in the face, of stabbing her in her eyes. I think I have ptsd from this experience. And you????
Yeah I live with one. She's gone abroad now but when she comes back my life will turn into hell again and she's the main reason why my mental health is ruined. I used to be abused by her and get hit with big spoons that my thighs turned purple and I used to be such a happy go lucky person but since then I'm fucked up and I had no one to tell me that what she did was not okeyy. I used to think that it's normal to get beaten up

KAZ-2Y5

KAZ-2Y5

Verrückt
Jul 23, 2023
Yes I've been abused by narcissists and antisocials… unfortunately a few of them.

Reactions: tbroken
physics

physics

Jun 12, 2023
Are u sure. I didnt think this
0.6% to 3.6% of people have ASPD, 99.9 is overkill lol
If that's, true do narcissists feel love or a bit of empathy or is it all just pretending and fakery???? I've seen these ppl cry but why if they don't feel empathy?
It's all fake. If you know a Narcissist or a Psychopath crying/feeling emotions etc, they're pretending to fit in. I have ASPD, I can confirm.
For example, I feed the same stray dogs everyday (they have names) but wouldn't care if they were to die.

Last edited:
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
My mother unfortunately. The scars will never heal.

M

misthios2040

Smile now it’s almost over
Sep 20, 2023
Reading These Posts makes me feel less lonely. I'm glade to know that I'm the only one who had narcissistic "friends" who ruined my life

Reactions: KAZ-2Y5 and tbroken
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
A (suspected) narcissist in my childhood caused me to feel suicidal aged 10. They're not exactly the reason I want to CTB now but I mean- do we ever really get over our experiences? Especially childhood experiences when we are becoming who we are. Plus, when suicidal thoughts come in and you welcome them in once, I think they settle in for good.

But no- I didn't realise they were a (suspected) narcissist at the time. I was young, utterly confused, pretty insecure with all the gas lighting and lieing and utterly terrified- to almost a phobic level of this person. Pretty much to this day too. I'd rather die than see them again and I may well make that happen if I have to.

It's only years later I started watching YouTube videos on narcissism. They always had a very high opinion of themselves. It was that that put me on to it but, it was this incredible revelation. All their crazy behaviour was there- the gas lighting, the lieing, the victimhood, the constant putting down of others to make themselves look good, the constant talk of how great they were. Right down to the 'flying monkeys'- people they get on to their side to join in with the bullying. It was such a relief that there could be a reason for all that behaviour.

If anyone thinks they've had entanglements with narcissists, I highly recommend two YouTube creators: 'Live Abuse Free' and 'The Crappy Childhood Fairy.'

Also, I personally think it's far better to try and get away from them rather than 'manage' them. Maybe that's unkind on them but, I just think they do so much damage.

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Yes, I ran into a number of them in the last several years. My life is ruined b/c of this. I am determined to ctb now.

KAZ-2Y5

KAZ-2Y5

Verrückt
Jul 23, 2023
Yes, I ran into a number of them in the last several years. My life is ruined b/c of this. I am determined to ctb now.
same ive dealt with so many of them growing up who started out with conduct disorder, one of those children having NPD from as young as like 4/5 years old and she and the rest of them ruined my childhood and they're still stalking me and im nearing 24 years old now. crazy fuckers they are. extremely fucking evil.

• Hugs
Reactions: tbroken