• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Oh brother I am so fucking livid. On the advice of my therapist I keep (or rather kept) a diary, in an attempt to understand better my thoughts and to try and guide me through this shitty existence.
So in the process of my latest domestic upheaval (I've most house 5 times in 8 years), some of these diaries were at the top of some storage boxes.
I don't know how much she read but my partner read at least some of them and she confronted me about the content (it was nothing about her or bad stuff I had done, just my dark meanderings), and she made me feel really bad for not sharing them with her.
I just got to thinking 'fuck you, can nothing be private?'
I didn't say anything, just mumbled about being tired (which is true).
I just don't understand why someone would do that, FFS!
Anyway, thanks for reading, just venting my spleen as my nonline world is melting in to shit, I have nowhere to let this stuff out.
Hope there is peace out there for you friend.
DBD

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Oh brother I am so fucking livid. On the advice of my therapist I keep (or rather kept) a diary, in an attempt to understand better my thoughts and to try and guide me through this shitty existence.
So in the process of my latest domestic upheaval (I've most house 5 times in 8 years), some of these diaries were at the top of some storage boxes.
I don't know how much she read but my partner read at least some of them and she confronted me about the content (it was nothing about her or bad stuff I had done, just my dark meanderings), and she made me feel really bad for not sharing them with her.
I just got to thinking 'fuck you, can nothing be private?'
I didn't say anything, just mumbled about being tired (which is true).
I just don't understand why someone would do that, FFS!
Anyway, thanks for reading, just venting my spleen as my nonline world is melting in to shit, I have nowhere to let this stuff out.
Hope there is peace out there for you friend.
DBD
sorry you felt that way.

maybe she wasn't just like intentionally trying to hurt you and undervalue you're diary in a negative sense; but it came out that way because of how hurt she was feeling that she let it out in the wrong way, but let all of it out to get you to know how hurt she was about it.

i get it, some people just want privacy. but some just want to know everything about their partner, even the smallest and slightest of things, and to love them for it; help them with it. it mightve struck a cord with her, like she wasnt good enough to be told, or u didnt care enough to tell her, etc.

im sorry again, hope you two have somehow reconciled through talking and clearing the air.

hope you find peace.

Reactions: deathwish