• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Tionally

Tionally

bored
Jul 5, 2023
I haven't been angry for a while now only apathetic but I've been tipped off just now

my friend messaged me something and it turns out that my sister went through my stuff and found something and then was making fun off me to my friend (it wasn't anything super embarrassing but still)

she literally barely understands what's going on around her. she can't comprehend basic stuff and she was making fun of ME?????? even her friends make fun of her naivety (and no she's not disabled she functions normally shes just really stupid)
she wanted to date a fucking pedophile racist because she "could change him" (and no she was not a victim of his, they were the same age but he had known history of this actions and she knew everything he did and she was even making fun of him before she started flirting with him)

my other sister was a fucking drug addict and she stole my life savings when I was underage (a couple thousands in my countries currency but probably something around 1000 in dollars) and she NEVER gave it back.
she's not doing drugs anymore and there aren't any drama at home because of this anymore but still.

my father is an alcoholic who gets drunk almost everyday and then argues with my mom who is angry at anything. she can't ever be pleased and just shouts at everyone. (she also probably cheats on my dad but like whatever he probably deserves it)

I remember my dad going on the street into moving cars when I was a kid because he was drunk and god knows what he wanted to prove while my sisters cried and mom yelled at him. he also hit her once I think?? (I'm not sure) but yeah he was drunk through most of my childhood and stuff was happening because of it.

so anyway I got really angry at my sister and then all of them which led to this rant. but now I'm back to feeling nothing so I guess it doesn't matter.

either way I'll move out someday if I don't die but right now it's probably not the best idea since I'm 19 and free housing is helpful is in saving money soo..

alright I guess I'll post this since I have written this but I don't care anymore

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: seekingrelease22, huxIey, Homo erectus and 2 others
M

mimi2161

Feb 12, 2024
Im sorry you have to deal with a family like that, mine is awful too
hopefully we can both escape them someday

• Hugs
Reactions: Homo erectus and Tionally
throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
I hope you find peace one way or another. Sorry that your family puts you in such a horrible situation.

Reactions: Homo erectus
BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
Don't be me and never escape, do it now while you still can.
That's my 2¢, take it or leave it

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Growing up with an alcoholic dad is so familiar, it breaks you every freaking day.

H

Hunter2005

Experienced
Apr 15, 2023
I hate mine too, I can't wait to escape them.

Reactions: seekingrelease22 and Homo erectus