• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
I was with my first girlfriend a very long time ago now. But to this day I still believe she's the one person who loved me.

She wrote poetry back when we were together and for a few years after. And some of those poems were about me.

They're still online and I've been reading them sometimes lately.

I was reading one lately that immediately made me understand why I fell for her.

I was going through my first depression at the time. She had mental health issues too. We were both teenagers who met at a party.

Rereading that poem I can only conclude that no one has ever understood me as well as she did after only knowing each other for a few months. It's like she could see right through me down to what I felt and needed right then.

Some of her other poems just make me feel loved and values.

Yet others make me sad and hurt and wish I could comfort that her (some of the ones written after we broke up). Like I know this was many years ago and she's not that person anymore, but reading those just makes me want to pull that her close to me and kiss her and comfort her.

Her poems still make me feel a lot of complicated feelings, I guess.

I still miss her sometimes too. Some people are just special, I guess.

M

mimi2161

Feb 12, 2024
Have you thought about reaching out to her??