• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Flash

Flash

Stealing your MHz
Dec 19, 2018
Happiness comes in short bursts full of emotion attached with heart.

Depression is prolonged. Depression is not in chronological order.
Remembered, Thought of, Debating ourselves.

I'm not here to make you happy. I'm here because of the prolonged episodes. People will find a crack in our weaknesses. We all share common interests.

I'm starting to debate again what my personality has been labelled by the very people I wanted to read how strong we all are united in poverty, sadness, anger, afraid, lust, and most importantly. We know who you are. You are us. Sure, different dimensions of the situation at hand.

So we step forward. We try our best. In our eyes we will never, ever be afraid. After all, we are all suicidal.

But what happens when we see in the dark where other's refuse to look. We try and help each other on OUR TERMS!

Do you remember. Remember when Bruce Wayne lost fear by facing it... Accidentally.

This is my contribution to the very well people who know our identity, but you followed us here for answers.

Because we allowed you to find yourself, in us.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465