• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Student
Dec 27, 2023
Yeah it seems unknown here in Asia as well. Folks seem to gush over animes like JJK, AOT, Yona, etc where the characters pretty much follow this base template of recent character design and look the same- what they find attractive. I suppose every gen has its own popularized template. Golden Kamuy characters have a template within its own world but they're unique from other mangas/anime and since they're not what most find attractive, people sadly don't give it a chance and miss out on the amazingly entertaining story. Demon slayer has its own unique template as well but folks love that one, I'm not sure why.
I agree!! Characters like Tsurumi are one of a kind!! And in my opinion, Golden Kamuy portrays some characters with mental illness more realistically. It has such dark themes but there is always comedic relief that's one of a kind too lmao

Reactions: Circles and Shunya
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Same. Hell I'm still trying to finish Inuyasha despite it already being over 20 years old.

• Love
Reactions: SylveonFan
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
Nothing is dumb if it makes you happy, feel safe, and secure. With all the shitastic stuff that barrages people on this planet, anything that makes you smile is worth it. (Disclaimer: This does not include obvious bodily harm/violation of another person, thank you.)

catotoctb

catotoctb

I hope find happiness someday.
Aug 27, 2023
This sounds kinda dumb, but ive been waiting on killing myself because of the small chance that Steel Ball Run (JJBA Part 7) gets an anime adaptation. I really fucking hope this happens since the manga also hasnt gotten an official english translation from what im aware of, so I haven't been able to read it either. The Jojos series is like my number 1 favorite anime/mangas ever.

There are other reasons why I haven't ctb, but the thought that Steel Ball Run could get an anime keeps me excited for the future.
Waiting for Arcane and The Last of Us to end... Im familiar with that feeling.

• Love
Reactions: SylveonFan