• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SylveonFan

SylveonFan

Krispy
Oct 23, 2023
This sounds kinda dumb, but ive been waiting on killing myself because of the small chance that Steel Ball Run (JJBA Part 7) gets an anime adaptation. I really fucking hope this happens since the manga also hasnt gotten an official english translation from what im aware of, so I haven't been able to read it either. The Jojos series is like my number 1 favorite anime/mangas ever.

There are other reasons why I haven't ctb, but the thought that Steel Ball Run could get an anime keeps me excited for the future.

S

Shunya

Oct 23, 2023
I'm waiting until after I see the final season for Beastars and Golden Kamuy. Totally understand how you feel. Be wonderful if they'd continue with Berserk and do it justice but I doubt it'd happen in the time I'm alive.

SylveonFan

SylveonFan

Krispy
Oct 23, 2023
I'm waiting until after I see the final season for Beastars and Golden Kamuy. Totally understand how you feel. Be wonderful if they'd continue with Berserk and do it justice but I doubt it'd happen in the time I'm alive.
I was thinking of watching Berserk sometime actually

Reactions: Paradikos Schast
S

Shunya

Oct 23, 2023
Give it a go. The 1997 version for more of the story or the golden age if you're interested in a spicier version. Just don't want season 2 and 3.

Youve written that youre into Jojo. That's something I haven't seen but a random online said that since I love Golden Kamuy, that I'd enjoy it so I'll give that a go =)

ResidentEvil

ResidentEvil

Student
Mar 2, 2024
Well. I have actually also have the same kind of thoughts.
I was really into Vinland Saga when it was on Crunchyroll, and i wanted at least to see that to the end.
Attachments in life keeps us here. The more powerful the attachments are, the more they are keeping us imo đŸ˜‰

• Hugs
Reactions: SylveonFan
SylveonFan

SylveonFan

Krispy
Oct 23, 2023
Give it a go. The 1997 version for more of the story or the golden age if you're interested in a spicier version. Just don't want season 2 and 3.

Youve written that youre into Jojo. That's something I haven't seen but a random online said that since I love Golden Kamuy, that I'd enjoy it so I'll give that a go =)
Never seen Golden Kamuy, but JoJos is amazing

Reactions: Shunya
H

hadenough58

Mar 7, 2024
This sounds kinda dumb, but ive been waiting on killing myself because of the small chance that Steel Ball Run (JJBA Part 7) gets an anime adaptation. I really fucking hope this happens since the manga also hasnt gotten an official english translation from what im aware of, so I haven't been able to read it either. The Jojos series is like my number 1 favorite anime/mangas ever.

There are other reasons why I haven't ctb, but the thought that Steel Ball Run could get an anime keeps me excited for the future.
I am in a similar position but I look for reasons not to, my fear is that there are only so many I can find while being honest with myself, it will then just be a case of finding a peaceful and painless way to go.

SylveonFan

SylveonFan

Krispy
Oct 23, 2023
I am in a similar position but I look for reasons not to, my fear is that there are only so many I can find while being honest with myself, it will then just be a case of finding a peaceful and painless way to go.
Aww, well I hope someday you can find that reason not too

Reactions: hadenough58
dweams

dweams

i feel tired…maybe I’ll get wings
Feb 26, 2023
Not gonna lie, but this is a great reason not to CTB.

I hope the adaptation will be a good one!

• Love
S

Slark

Apr 30, 2023

I understand you, I would really like to be able to see the continuation of Konosuba in anime :3

• Hugs
SylveonFan

SylveonFan

Krispy
Oct 23, 2023
I was really into Vinland Saga when it was on Crunchyroll, and i wanted at least to see that to the end.
Attachments in life keeps us here. The more powerful the attachments are, the more they are keeping us imo đŸ˜‰
Ohh whats Vinland Saga?

Spaztism

Spaztism

Sleep Forever
Mar 13, 2023
I'm somewhat in a similar predicament. My shit arrived today but I've been waiting on shin megami tensei 5 to come to PC and it's finally happening. Anime wise I really need to finish Freiren

• Hugs
Reactions: Slark
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
taken GIF

7 minutes….

CHRRRIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Yay!
ResidentEvil

ResidentEvil

Student
Mar 2, 2024
Ohh whats Vinland Saga?
It's a manga that was made into an anime a few years ago.
Imo it's one of the best manga/anime that has ever been made.

Besides that, i just have a love for horror manga/anime like "higurashi/when you cry, elfen lied, The new world, claymore, and so on, "... I don't know why, but it almost can't get brutal enough for me,, Guess I'm just a bit fucked up there đŸ¤£
The more death almost the better..

SylveonFan

SylveonFan

Krispy
Oct 23, 2023
Do you like Serial Experiment Lain? I love this anime
YOOO I JUST FINISHED THAT MONDAY
It's a manga that was made into an anime a few years ago.
Imo it's one of the best manga/anime that has ever been made.

Besides that, i just have a love for horror manga/anime like "higurashi/when you cry, elfen lied, The new world, claymore, and so on, "... I don't know why, but it almost can't get brutal enough for me,, Guess I'm just a bit fucked up there đŸ¤£
The more death almost the better..
Ohhhhh oki

• Love
Reactions: Slark
nightlygem

nightlygem

Student
Sep 27, 2023
Much love. This is a simple, yet very effective reason to stay alive for a little longer. I know someone who delayed their ctb so they can see how berserk ends. That same person would end up being my partner, and no longer wants to cut their life short. I would love to find any berserk enjoyers here as well.

aWeeBitTired

aWeeBitTired

I don't know anything.
Feb 25, 2024
Much love. This is a simple, yet very effective reason to stay alive for a little longer. I know someone who delayed their ctb so they can see how berserk ends. That same person would end up being my partner, and no longer wants to cut their life short. I would love to find any berserk enjoyers here as well.
I am! A friend of mine showed me Berserk in high school and it's been up there as one of my favorite pieces of media of all time. Though I think Monster is better ;).

I haven't finished the Manga yet, I've only see the anime. Might have to do that soon.

• Hugs
Jup_not_gup

Jup_not_gup

Looking For Peace
Mar 25, 2024

Me delaying cause of music

slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Student
Dec 27, 2023
omg i just got so excited when I saw golden kamuy mentioned!!! its so unknown in the west...honestly it also kinda keeps me alive ngl

S

Shunya

Oct 23, 2023
omg i just got so excited when I saw golden kamuy mentioned!!! its so unknown in the west...honestly it also kinda keeps me alive ngl

Yeah it seems unknown here in Asia as well. Folks seem to gush over animes like JJK, AOT, Yona, etc where the characters pretty much follow this base template of recent character design and look the same- what they find attractive. I suppose every gen has its own popularized template. Golden Kamuy characters have a template within its own world but they're unique from other mangas/anime and since they're not what most find attractive, people sadly don't give it a chance and miss out on the amazingly entertaining story. Demon slayer has its own unique template as well but folks love that one, I'm not sure why.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: slightoverlooked
smalleiers

smalleiers

Your local nutty politics guy
Mar 18, 2024

I'm big into JoJo too and have read SBR in English already, there even is a colored fan translation which over the years only got better. I can hook you up with a link if you want. The anime might still be a long way, animating horses is kind of a cryptonite for studios since if it's done wrong it looks horrible and horses are notoriously hard to "get right". And since SBR is a horse race I'd love to see how David Production works their way around this. I wouldn't count on it before 2026, and it's probably gonna get the same shitty batch release from netflix.

I also know how you're feeling, part 9 is currently releasing once a month and it's just at the beginning. In my youth things like a new WoW expansion or the final season of TV series airing caused me to postpone for 1-2 years, but things didn't get better, they got worse. It's great to have things that keep you alive.

• Love
SylveonFan

SylveonFan

Krispy
Oct 23, 2023
I'm big into JoJo too and have read SBR in English already, there even is a colored fan translation which over the years only got better. I can hook you up with a link if you want. The anime might still be a long way, animating horses is kind of a cryptonite for studios since if it's done wrong it looks horrible and horses are notoriously hard to "get right". And since SBR is a horse race I'd love to see how David Production works their way around this. I wouldn't count on it before 2026, and it's probably gonna get the same shitty batch release from netflix.

I also know how you're feeling, part 9 is currently releasing once a month and it's just at the beginning. In my youth things like a new WoW expansion or the final season of TV series airing caused me to postpone for 1-2 years, but things didn't get better, they got worse. It's great to have things that keep you alive.
Omg yes! I would love to read it!!!