• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

firedragon135

Jan 17, 2019
Since my method with paracetamol was deemed as unworthy as an end i thought long yesterday and read something pretty interesting. Decapitation with a car and a rope. You just put your head through the noose and accelerate till the rope yanks your head of. I read some articles about it and i had to admit, that this method seems pretty save, even though there are only a handfull of this cases. Every try and success endet deadly, even the people, where the rope tore. It seems with this method even if unsuccessfull, the first thing to rip in your neck will be the carotid artory's, which lead to an extremly fast and painless death in all victims.

So i wondered how much rope would someone need to do such a thing? 30m? 40m? I mean the location is clear, you only need a tree and a little bit of road to accelerate, thats all. And should the rope be pretty sturdy or is a normal rope more than enough? What do you guys think?

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Since my method with paracetamol was deemed as unworthy as an end i thought long yesterday and read something pretty interesting. Decapitation with a car and a rope. You just put your head through the noose and accelerate till the rope yanks your head of. I read some articles about it and i had to admit, that this method seems pretty save, even though there are only a handfull of this cases. Every try and success endet deadly, even the people, where the rope tore. It seems with this method even if unsuccessfull, the first thing to rip in your neck will be the carotid artory's, which lead to an extremly fast and painless death in all victims.

So i wondered how much rope would someone need to do such a thing? 30m? 40m? I mean the location is clear, you only need a tree and a little bit of road to accelerate, thats all. And should the rope be pretty sturdy or is a normal rope more than enough? What do you guys think?

I've read of two cases of people doing this. One, an employee, of a large warehouse did this after work in front of his colleagues. They were beyond traumatised. I think it's pretty damn effective but for the sake of anyone who would never forgot if they saw it you'd have to find an incredibly remote location :-/

F

firedragon135

Jan 17, 2019
I've read of two cases of people doing this. One, an employee, of a large warehouse did this after work in front of his colleagues. They were beyond traumatised. I think it's pretty damn effective but for the sake of anyone who would never forgot if they saw it you'd have to find an incredibly remote location :-/
Well of course you shouldn't do it infront of people! I had in mind that i would do it at night or early morning, where people would still sleep. I would then take my phone with me and send a message on a timer to a person to send the police to my apartment to get the suicide notes i wrote to my family and theoreticaly the first to see this mess and arrive should be police. If not, why would i care? It will be at max 1 person to see this mess before police comes. It's the same as getting decapitated by a train only waaaaay less people will see it. So i think it's a pretty fair method

F

firedragon135

Jan 17, 2019
I am just wondering what kind of noose should i use? I am thinking about the hangman's knot with a normal climbing rope. I think that should be more than enough to tear right through my neck, even though i am not exactly sure how much force will yank on the rope.... but i am certain that death will be extremly quick and painless. Just need to find a remote location now

2 be or not

2 be or not

Nov 25, 2018

You will not need to accelerate to a high rate of speed to do the job which will minimize damage done by the collision after decapitation. The mass of the car will overcome the resistance of decapitation at a speed of 5 miles per hour or 8 km per hour.

This sounds like a gruesome way to go. Have you considered the night-night method? https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/

2 be or not

2 be or not

Nov 25, 2018
I am just wondering what kind of noose should i use? I am thinking about the hangman's knot with a normal climbing rope. I think that should be more than enough to tear right through my neck, even though i am not exactly sure how much force will yank on the rope.... but i am certain that death will be extremly quick and painless. Just need to find a remote location now
The force yanking on the rope will be equal to the mass of the car times the speed at the moment of decapitation. This assumes you have a solid rope anchor (tree).

F

firedragon135

Jan 17, 2019
You will not need to accelerate to a high rate of speed to do the job which will minimize damage done by the collision after decapitation. The mass of the car will overcome the resistance of decapitation at a speed of 5 miles per hour or 8 km per hour.

This sounds like a gruesome way to go. Have you considered the night-night method? https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/
Well that's actually pretty good to know thank you! I read something about ~30km/h are more than sufficiant to rip your carotid arteries apart, even if the rope breaks, so i guess i will go with that, just to be sure you know? Even a failed attempt will end in certain and painless death and i think that's a bloody good way to go, and you don't even have to do that much, you just accelerate your car a little and you can even do that a bit drunk and with 30km/h you won't do much dmg anywhere, even if you hit a person that person would only take minor injuries. I already know a kinda remote place where not many people live, but enough to notice that a car crashed and i think during night i will have everything i need to do that. I won't check for 2 many other option, i thank you for your ideas, but i think i will just stick to this one. A lot of people here are just way too unsure about how to go in a painless way that they think over it for months and months to come. I have a good rope, i have a car, i see no point in waiting and making myself unsure about the method bc i read 10 different methods that could be a little more pleasent ^^ the result will be the same and in this method will be no pain. So i think i'll do it as fast as possible to end my mental suffering

TheRiverStyz

TheRiverStyz

Yes, that’s a typo.
Jan 16, 2019
While it may be a reliable method you should probably look for a different one as it is extremely violent (some poor soul will find your body and get traumatized) and in the wrong place you might risk accidentally taking a bystander out.

RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
While it may be a reliable method you should probably look for a different one as it is extremely violent (some poor soul will find your body and get traumatized) and in the wrong place you might risk accidentally taking a bystander out.

sorry but that is nonsense

if you go by this you cant go with methods like hanging either or do you think that will look pretty?

and if you do it at night a remote parking lot there is zero chance you will accidenaly hit someone

the method is safe, simple, quick and easy

all you need is a long, thing steelrope and balls - a lot of balls

TheRiverStyz

TheRiverStyz

Yes, that’s a typo.
Jan 16, 2019
sorry but that is nonsense

if you go by this you cant go with methods like hanging either.

and if you do it at night a remote parking lot there is zero chance you will accidenaly hit someone

the method is safe, simple, quick and easy

all you need is a long, thing steelrope and balls - a lot of balls

I personally wouldn't go by hanging for this reason. But I'm more talking about people potentially stumbling across a decapitated head while walking around, which is more terrifying than a full body corpse, IMO. Each to their own, though.

RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

Nov 20, 2018
I personally wouldn't go by hanging for this reason. But I'm more talking about people potentially stumbling across a decapitated head while walking around, which is more terrifying than a full body corpse, IMO. Each to their own, though.

just out of curiosity...but which methods would you consider as acceptable?

in my opinion every dead person is not a nice view has the potential to "traumatise" the people who find it...

F

firedragon135

Jan 17, 2019
You could cut out the car altogether and jump from great height with the rope round your neck.
i am forced to do it by car, because i don't know a safe spot to jump or to hang yourself in probably 100km. Thanks for the try but finding a tree and a road is easier than finding a safe spot to jump from with enough heigh in a remote location, which i know none of. Btw jumping takes me 10 times more courage than putting a pedal down bc i'm afraid of heights

RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

Nov 20, 2018
dont pick a road, take a huge empty parking lot at night instead

Screen-Shot-2016-09-21-at-2.02.10-PM-672x372.png

instead of trees you use the street lights

your car wont be even damaged and the risk to accidentaly hit someone or to cause an accident is zero

F

firedragon135

Jan 17, 2019
dont pick a road, take a huge empty parking lot at night instead

Screen-Shot-2016-09-21-at-2.02.10-PM-672x372.png

instead of trees you use the street lights

your car wont be even damaged and the risk to accidentaly hit someone or to cause an accident is zero

That's a pretty good idea, but unfortunately i don't live in america... i live in germany and i'm not exactly sure we even have stuff like this but i can try and see i guess

TheRiverStyz

TheRiverStyz

Yes, that’s a typo.
Jan 16, 2019
just out of curiosity...but which methods would you consider as acceptable?

in my opinion every dead person is not a nice view has the potential to "traumatise" the people who find it...

Exit bag or OD with proper precautions, like covering up your body and warning people what they're about to find before they enter the room. Something that doesn't leave an overly grotesque corpse.

Unless I'm around a bunch of black metal dudes who I know will be delighted by the sight of my dead body, then I'd pull the most gruesome method possible and leave a mildly humorous suicide note next to it.

RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

Nov 20, 2018
Exit bag or OD with proper precautions, like covering up your body and warning people what they're about to find before they enter the room. Something that doesn't leave an overly grotesque corpse.

Unless I'm around a bunch of black metal dudes who I know will be delighted by the sight of my dead body, then I'd pull the most gruesome method possible and leave a mildly humorous suicide note next to it.

nah fuck this

i get why suicide by train or suicide by cop is unethical but except this you shouldnt limit you already limited methods even further

if you kill yourself there is almost a zero chance that you dont hurt someone in any form or way.

if that is your main concern dont kill yourself.
if you already got concerned about the feelings of strangers who find you how will you ever possiblygo through with it? i mean this nothing compared to how your family and friends get affected.

in my opinion you need a bit of of idgaf and ruthlessness to get serious with suicide.

Pulpit2018

Pulpit2018

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
I think this method is effective and fast,as long as you have a good noose and strong rope and anchor point.
The problem is the car continuing with you dead inside.You should take some time to search for a proper location to do something like this.

F

firedragon135

Jan 17, 2019
nah fuck this

i get why suicide by train or suicide by cop is unethical but except this you shouldnt limit you already limited methods even further

if you kill yourself there is almost a zero chance that you dont hurt someone in any form or way.

if you already got concerned about the feelings of strangers who find you how will you ever possiblygo through with it? i mean this nothing compared to how your family and friends get affected.

in my opinion you need a bit of of idgaf and ruthlessness to get serious with suicide.
So much this. I have a feeling like lots of people just love to talk about suicide and go through 2million methods in their head how they would do it and then they live in limbo, where they want to be dead but they don't really want to be dead. Before i torture myself anymore with other methods i just stick to one and go through with it, cause that's how people do it if they are real serious i guess. I just ordered a good rope and will look around on malls, where they parking lots don't get closed at night. But i pretty much agree with everything remember just said. You need to be egoistic and just do it if you are really serious about ending it. If you just think all the time about how to do the absolute perfect suicide, then maybe you should think about if you really want to commit to it at all. Glad to see at least Remember has the same mind as i do

Sanguinius

Sanguinius

Chicken of ss
Aug 9, 2018
nah fuck this

If you live you will hurt beeings too!
So, what should I do? Simply don't exist or try to minimize the pain?

RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

Nov 20, 2018
I don't know why but I just can't get my head round this as a method of ctb.

Have you read through the mega threads on the night night method?

i think there wasnt a succesful attempt if remember correctly - just a lot of people practising. i was a fan of this first too but now i think its just a form of mental masturbation.

i get the appeal though. its cheap, easy accesable, and you can try it without really getting "serious". its more sth that comforts your mind

thats the difference to the method we discuss itt - if you get in the car and put the rope around your head it is getting damn serious.

there is no "practicing". there are no "attempts". once you start hitting the gas pedal there is no way back.

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Well it's certainly a creative method, but I don't think anyone should try this. There will always be a person who will find our lifeless body, and I don't want to traumatize someone for life by having them find my head rolling around the street or my car with my headless body in it.

F

firedragon135

Jan 17, 2019
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07GGJC4CS...locphy=9043981&hvtargid=pla-530414609170&th=1
this is the rope i ordered btw, if you can't read it, it says it can take up to 2100kg of force. I thought with 2 metal nooses like this it should be pretty easy to arrange it with a tree or pole right? Or do you think that those 2 metal parts would be a weakness, which could break easily?
imo they should be more than enough to get the job done and 20m should be okay as well. I only need ~30km/h

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

Nov 20, 2018
So much this. I have a feeling like lots of people just love to talk about suicide and go through 2million methods in their head how they would do it and then they live in limbo, where they want to be dead but they don't really want to be dead. Before i torture myself anymore with other methods i just stick to one and go through with it, cause that's how people do it if they are real serious i guess. I just ordered a good rope and will look around on malls, where they parking lots don't get closed at night. But i pretty much agree with everything remember just said. You need to be egoistic and just do it if you are really serious about ending it. If you just think all the time about how to do the absolute perfect suicide, then maybe you should think about if you really want to commit to it at all. Glad to see at least Remember has the same mind as i do

ofc man - the very thought of ctb or "researching" methods is very comforting. it calms your mind and you dont have to face your current problems - after all you will commit suicide, right?

however thinking about suicide while listening to depressive music is one thing, actually getting through with it another thing.

some people here a very naive picture of suicide.

there will be no perfect suicide method no matter how long you search.

it will have an impact on people around you.

and in the end you need a lot of balls and commitment to go through with it

everything comes with a price. and if you are not willing to pay it, then i suggest you to move on face your problems instead of daydreaming about suicide which would magically make all your problems dissapear.

btw i dont exclude myself here

Stillnotsure

Stillnotsure

Experienced
Dec 18, 2018
It will work as long as you make sure you have enough rope to be able to accelerate to say 60mph. Actually had a pt do it this way and it crushed his larynx. He would have died eventually. But we placed a surgical airway below the line of injury to breathe for him. You have to be going fast enough. He wasn't.

RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

Nov 20, 2018
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07GGJC4CS...locphy=9043981&hvtargid=pla-530414609170&th=1
this is the rope i ordered btw, if you can't read it, it says it can take up to 2100kg of force. I thought with 2 metal nooses like this it should be pretty easy to arrange it with a tree or pole right? Or do you think that those 2 metal parts would be a weakness, which could break easily?
imo they should be more than enough to get the job done and 20m should be okay as well. I only need ~30km/h

i think its too short

you have to attach it somewhere, you lose a few meters putting it through the car and then you have to do a snoose