• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

Rdc

Student
Aug 24, 2019
Interesting articles on decapitation and consciousness. It appears the head does remain conscious.This one story in particular is spooky.

A more recent account tells of an accidental decapitation in an automobile. In 1989, a U.S. Army veteran who served in the Korean war was riding in a taxi with a friend when it collided with a truck. The witness was pinned to his seat, and the friend was decapitated by the collision:
My friend's head came to rest face up, and (from my angle) upside-down. As I watched, his mouth opened and closed no less than two times. The facial expressions he displayed were first of shock or confusion, followed by terror or grief. I cannot exaggerate and say that he was looking all around, but he did display ocular movement in that his eyes moved from me, to his body, and back to me. He had direct eye contact with me when his eyes took on a hazy, absent expression . . . and he was dead.

N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
Interesting articles on decapitation and consciousness. It appears the head does remain conscious.This one story in particular is spooky.

A more recent account tells of an accidental decapitation in an automobile. In 1989, a U.S. Army veteran who served in the Korean war was riding in a taxi with a friend when it collided with a truck. The witness was pinned to his seat, and the friend was decapitated by the collision:

The patient may be alive for 10 sec or so, but he dont feel the pain as his spinal cord is separated from brain

Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
Does anyone have any idea how thick and how long the rope needs to be? For the record I'm driving a manual with 115PS.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
R

Ryder

Feb 22, 2020
Does anyone have any idea how thick and how long the rope needs to be? For the record I'm driving a manual with 115PS.
Fire dragon seemingly ordered a 12mm although possibly too short at 20m. Length would depend on how quick you gearchange, I would suggest going to the place you have decided on and do a practice run, making mental note of where you hit 60mph and measure distance.
I cannot get my head around (pun intended) whether to guide rope through headrest bars in order to concentrate force of rope through neck whilst head and torso supported by seat and headrest or whether to remove headrest so head can be pulled off.

Last edited:
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I've been here a while and have been wanting to share my thoughts on this, but haven't gotten around to it until now. The decapitation method has been the one that I have thought about the most whenever I have been actively suicidal and I wanted to share the ideas that I have come up with for myself, to see what anyone else thinks about them.

I've been thinking about using a rope that is 100 feet (30.5 meters) long and either 1/2 or 3/4 inch (1.3 or 1.9 cm) thick to make sure that it doesn't break. I started thinking about using a nylon rope after I read this report here:

Unfortunately, the article said nothing about how long or how thick the rope was (probably to prevent people like us from using it as a guide :angry:) so I have to figure out the rest of those details myself when getting my own rope. Recently, I have also been considering the use of climbing rope so that I know it's strong enough not to break on me.

Also, I know that for me, I want to do this in a secluded setting away from towns, cities, and superstores and I would like to be at the top of a cliff (if possible) so that the car goes off the edge of it, just to make sure I don't crash into anything before my head comes off. Also, right before hitting the gas, I will call the police to tell them what I am doing, just so that no innocent passersby stumble upon the mess that will be left behind. Even though it might be traumatic for a cop to see it (especially if they are a noob), I feel like they chose a job where they should have expected to see some fucked up shit, so they likely would have gotten PTSD regardless.

Alternatively, I've been considering using the SN method, but decapitation is still a little more attractive to me, probably because I've grown attached to this one after thinking about it for the last two years (SN is a new one that I have come across, so I'm not sure what to think of it). I also bought a rope to use for this once, but I don't think it was long enough to get the job done properly. I don't have it anymore because I wasn't ready to go through with it right then and I had a sense of false hope of getting better mentally, which is already beginning to fall apart.

Those are some interesting articles. One thing that has been concerning me about this method is the possibility of remaining conscious after my head comes off, which could be terrifying for however long it lasts. However, if I smoke a bunch of weed and get a strong buzz going before hitting the gas, I wonder what would it feel like to be a conscious, severed head that is stoned? Maybe it would be less scary that way. Even if it only lasts a few seconds, maybe it would be fun, I don't know.

I cannot get my head around (pun intended) whether to guide rope through headrest bars in order to concentrate force of rope through neck whilst head and torso supported by seat and headrest or whether to remove headrest so head can be pulled off.

I think it might work better to remove the headrest so that it is out of the way, which is probably what I will do whenever I feel like I am ready to do this.

Genetics

Genetics

Apr 8, 2020
Exit bag or OD with proper precautions, like covering up your body and warning people what they're about to find before they enter the room. Something that doesn't leave an overly grotesque corpse.

Unless I'm around a bunch of black metal dudes who I know will be delighted by the sight of my dead body, then I'd pull the most gruesome method possible and leave a mildly humorous suicide note next to it.
I don't know about that. My dad did the exit bag and my brother was the one he chose to find him. My brother, who was 54 at the time in 2013, is still traumatized by that. He couldn't even see dad's head because he had a white plastic bag over it but still....

I once had neighbors run to my house to use my phone to call 911, before cellphones, because they had an infant that wasn't breathing. They didn't know CPR so I went over there. The baby (maybe 9 months old) was on the couch, in clean diaper, and clean clothes (though it was middle of the night) and rigor had already set in. I had to take her off the couch, put her on the floor, and door baby CPR until the EMT's showed up. I am still traumatized by that!

Reactions: letmeseethedeath
JCAPPY34

JCAPPY34

UK in the North
Jul 14, 2020
Anyone Done any serious investigation into ropes etc?

I have looked into it quite a bit and so far my thoughts sit around 100m of 14mm PE rope (3700kg break load, low stretch), with a 'hard eye' spliced at one end. For ease of attachment. knot at the other.

With the forces at play I think that sounds adequate, but if there are any more accomplished scientists in the thread, I'd be interested in being challenged! Hope I am not breaking any posting rules with that detail. I only joined yesterday.

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Anyone Done any serious investigation into ropes etc?

I have looked into it quite a bit and so far my thoughts sit around 100m of 14mm PE rope (3700kg break load, low stretch), with a 'hard eye' spliced at one end. For ease of attachment. knot at the other.

With the forces at play I think that sounds adequate, but if there are any more accomplished scientists in the thread, I'd be interested in being challenged! Hope I am not breaking any posting rules with that detail. I only joined yesterday.
I dont know much about ropes so i cant challenge you, but id like to hear more about them aswell.
Your idea sounds good too me too.
You broke no rules sharing that information.

And also, welcome. I hope you think throughly before you make any permanent decisions and i wish you lots of luck.

Reactions: JCAPPY34
JCAPPY34

JCAPPY34

UK in the North
Jul 14, 2020
Thank you and yes. Being very very 'rational' about it. Plenty of planning as if I go ahead, I want to make sure I succeed. I suppose that's pretty obvious!

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
So much virtue signaling with this "I don't want to traumatize other people", as if your body will magically teleport from your room to the tomb/crematory after you do it. It won't. Someone will have to see your corpse, and corpses are never a good sight. The moment you lose consciousness you have no control over that anymore, even if you leave a warning behind, non-professionals are curious and may ignore it. Just accept you are risking traumatizing other people no matter the method you choose.

ExistentialEntropy

ExistentialEntropy

we all go home eventually
Jul 4, 2020
Keep thinking this will be my method. I need to do something pretty soonish as my health is rapidly failing me and I want to avoid the long slow horrible bit. I think thinking about that will be enough to get me to push down the pedal.

Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
A guillotine would be epic. 1789 style.

constant_grief

constant_grief

Nov 25, 2020
Do people think a steel wire could work for this? Or is a strong rope better?

Reactions: enuff
E

enuff

had enuff
Sep 10, 2020
It would depend on the steel wire. But a strong rope probably would be better.
I'm thinking about using 100ft length of bailing wire. It is strong, and thin enough to slice your head off. instead of being ripped off like with rope, which I think would hurt a lot, even if just for a second.

C

Chemicalcastration20

Sep 11, 2020
Crazy! I didn't know this thread existed. I thought I was the only one that had thought of this method. I am seriously considering this! Much prefer this to hanging. I was a tree surgeon.. I use to drag whole trees with high strength rigging rope tied to a truck those ropes never ever break!!. Even a thick climbing line will do the trick for this method.. Its lucky I have one! Its violent but fuck this seems the best way to go for me. SI seems to kick in with everything else iv tried.

• Hugs
Reactions: enuff and AutoTap
E

enuff

had enuff
Sep 10, 2020
It would depend on the steel wire. But a strong rope probably would be better.
sorry @AutoTap but I think the steel wire only needs to be stronger than my neck.
Do people think a steel wire could work for this? Or is a strong rope better?
yes @constant_grief i think steel wire like piano wire or baleing wire. it is thin and only needs to be stronger than my neck. i think rope would pull your head off instead of a nice neat slice. either way it'll get the job done.

Last edited:
wunschtraum

wunschtraum

wish I was a cat
Jan 15, 2021
Has anybody tried how many metres u need to accelerste to 30 km/h / 18 mph?
you think thats enough to do the job?

E

enuff

had enuff
Sep 10, 2020
Has anybody tried how many metres u need to accelerste to 30 km/h / 18 mph?
you think thats enough to do the job?
yes i clocked in at about 25 mph in about 100 feet. plus the G-force will add to the effect, that's a value-added bonus.
but my car wanted to shift then, so putting it in low gear would keep it accelerating.
i'm no math wizard, but if a free-fall hanging can decap you in a few feet with just gravity, i think it'll get the job done

wunschtraum

wunschtraum

wish I was a cat
Jan 15, 2021
yeai think that could be a better way without car. but you need a good place and idk which rope and which lenght is the best, everyone says something other.
I think 10 metre climbing rope with 10 mm diameter could break by falling ~ 7 metres down. dont know how i can calculate the force which the rope should hold. weight ~ 100 pound.
anyone experienced? Would that be enough to decap?
and is a thicker rope better or is 10 mm enough?

Tamara Tami

Tamara Tami

Student
Sep 15, 2021
The patient may be alive for 10 sec or so, but he dont feel the pain as his spinal cord is separated from brain
i think the same, anyone can confirm this

Tamara Tami

Tamara Tami

Student
Sep 15, 2021

if after decapitation head can be still alive 30 sec, i think with out pain, cause spinal cord is separated from brain

castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
I have access to a Case N580, it would do the same as a car I guess. My mind is in turmoil over the options I don't know what to choose. I want something that is non violent for me but is s painless as possible. Either decap by train, or hanging if I could only pinpoint the carotid artery right as I don't think jumping from a grain silo is gonna work as they have an awning down below but there is railcars that could provide decent impact as long as I can land non feet first. I saw a train earlier today but unfortunately CTB'ing was not on my agenda 2day but it sure looked tempting going moderate speed around a corner.

Carbon Monoxide didn't work as i hoped but I didn't think lanterns would give off much CO anywho. On to my 3rd fucking failure since my 1st attempt to OD failed *sigh*

• Hugs
Reactions: outrider567
Tiberius85

Tiberius85

Aug 21, 2022
I want something that is non violent for me but is s painless as possible. Either decap by train, I saw a train earlier today
Whatever you do and ultimately chose, I urge you not to involve someone else in it. Decap by train or throwing yourself in front of a train, either way, highly traumatizing for the train driver. A relative of mine used that method of decap by train. I'm sure it was fast for him, but grizzly and violent for other people - train driver and those who had to clean up the mess afterwards.

Reactions: Blondie
L

letsmakeitagoodworl

Sep 25, 2022
I don't know why but I just can't get my head round this as a method of ctb.

Have you read through the mega threads on the night night method?
Yea I actually feel really sick thinking about it. No shade on OP as I'm just sorry they feel so bad, but honestly this is probably one of the most disturbing ways I've ever heard of to die & I feel there's way more less straumatising ways to do it for those left behind (& also your own last moments which I woukd want to nit be this awful before the act. Also tou probably couldn't take much calming Ned's because of operating a car.

E

eternalbliss22

Dec 17, 2022
Since my method with paracetamol was deemed as unworthy as an end i thought long yesterday and read something pretty interesting. Decapitation with a car and a rope. You just put your head through the noose and accelerate till the rope yanks your head of. I read some articles about it and i had to admit, that this method seems pretty save, even though there are only a handfull of this cases. Every try and success endet deadly, even the people, where the rope tore. It seems with this method even if unsuccessfull, the first thing to rip in your neck will be the carotid artory's, which lead to an extremly fast and painless death in all victims.

So i wondered how much rope would someone need to do such a thing? 30m? 40m? I mean the location is clear, you only need a tree and a little bit of road to accelerate, thats all. And should the rope be pretty sturdy or is a normal rope more than enough? What do you guys think?
Sounds pretty sure. I completely believe in rights to end life, but have you thought of other factors? What happens to the car or more importantly, where it goes afterwards? This has changed my mind on certain methods. I want to end my life & not others.

KxSleepy

KxSleepy

Wandering Artist
Jul 19, 2023
Since my method with paracetamol was deemed as unworthy as an end i thought long yesterday and read something pretty interesting. Decapitation with a car and a rope. You just put your head through the noose and accelerate till the rope yanks your head of. I read some articles about it and i had to admit, that this method seems pretty save, even though there are only a handfull of this cases. Every try and success endet deadly, even the people, where the rope tore. It seems with this method even if unsuccessfull, the first thing to rip in your neck will be the carotid artory's, which lead to an extremly fast and painless death in all victims.

So i wondered how much rope would someone need to do such a thing? 30m? 40m? I mean the location is clear, you only need a tree and a little bit of road to accelerate, thats all. And should the rope be pretty sturdy or is a normal rope more than enough? What do you guys think?
Wow, I would've never thought of this method. Honestly very insightful this thread is.