• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Shananaginns

Shananaginns

BeautifullyBroken
Jan 11, 2019
dont pick a road, take a huge empty parking lot at night instead

Screen-Shot-2016-09-21-at-2.02.10-PM-672x372.png

instead of trees you use the street lights

your car wont be even damaged and the risk to accidentaly hit someone or to cause an accident is zero
Plus maybe you could take out a Walmart with you!

F

firedragon135

Jan 17, 2019
wat about phenibut?

it was developed to calm the nerves down of russian space pilot without affecting their ability to work

its like a light benzo and you get without prescription
I just read some studies about the effects of alcohol in suicide attempts and i have to say it's pretty good. Drinking alcohol right before an attempt or being an alcohol raises the chance of people going through with the attempt instead of shying away from it drastictly. You are 120 times more inclined to go through with the attempt bc alcohol strenghtens the bad feelings inside a person even more. So i'll guess i will take a drink or 2 before i start just to make sure i have the best conditions to go through with it

Shananaginns

Shananaginns

BeautifullyBroken
Jan 11, 2019
Welp i am about to ctb in the next week or 2, doesn't mean i need to be emo about it. I try to see everything with a bit of humor. Why take life serious? You won't make it out alive anyway.
Exactly! I know Others May find this Grim or horrible of me to say, but for people like us we are almost excited to CTB. For us, or me anyway, we are on your way to freedom and peace. We've made our choice and we WANT this. This isn't something that we are being forced to do, we are simply choosing to finally be free of all the pain that was given to us that we did NOT ask for. Of all the horrible things I've been through in my life this will not be one of them. If you want to feel bad, feel bad for all the horrible things I've been through, not me finally being exonerated and able to purge all of my pain.

F

firedragon135

Jan 17, 2019
Exactly! I know Others May find this Grim or horrible of me to say, but for people like us we are almost excited to CTB. For us, or me anyway, we are on your way to freedom and peace. We've made our choice and we WANT this. This isn't something that we are being forced to do, we are simply choosing to finally be free of all the pain that was given to us that we did NOT ask for. Of all the horrible things I've been through in my life this will not be one of them. If you want to feel bad, feel bad for all the horrible things I've been through, not me finally being exonerated and able to purge all of my pain.
Yeah that's something i wrote in my farewell letters as well. I wrote that they shouldn't be sad or cry for me, instead they should be happy for me cause i won't be tortured by my own mind anymore. I can definately understand that people will be sad and upset but maybe they will honor my last wish and won't be sad for me too much and instead be happy the pain is over. BUT i have to say, even tho i am happy i will be soon free i will admit i am still a little scared as well bc death is an unknown thing to me and a lot of us, so it frightens a lot of people. Still i think it's the best for all people when i finally do it and ctb.

Reactions: Shananaginns
Shananaginns

Shananaginns

BeautifullyBroken
Jan 11, 2019
Yeah that's something i wrote in my farewell letters as well. I wrote that they shouldn't be sad or cry for me, instead they should be happy for me cause i won't be tortured by my own mind anymore. I can definately understand that people will be sad and upset but maybe they will honor my last wish and won't be sad for me too much and instead be happy the pain is over. BUT i have to say, even tho i am happy i will be soon free i will admit i am still a little scared as well bc death is an unknown thing to me and a lot of us, so it frightens a lot of people. Still i think it's the best for all people when i finally do it and ctb.
Yeah, totally agree! The fear of the unknown is definitely something that holds me back big time. I get very conflicted and argue in my head all the time because I want to go so bad but I'm also afraid to die. I think when the time is right I will finally be okay with it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Shananaginns

Shananaginns

BeautifullyBroken
Jan 11, 2019
So right now, I'm not really in a huge hurry to CTB, but I will say until I get there, I am so appreciative that this site exists. I am so grateful that there are like-minded people here that don't judge each other or encourage each other to choose between living and dying, and everyone is just so supportive and understanding. I may be wrong, but I think that anyone out there at any age or stage in life that is seriously considering CTB should find this place. In my own experience texting and calling the hotlines don't work all they care about is preventing you from doing it. Coming here you get to be around people that care about what you want and how you feel and I think that it's truly an amazing gift to anyone that struggling in their lives. I only wish that sites like this could be accepted by society more so more people can get the help and sincere support they truly need. I'm not saying that this site is the only answer, but I definitely think it's a big help.

F

firedragon135

Jan 17, 2019
I think people with major depressions and with suicidal thoughts should just be taken by the side by the goverment and they should put a person by their side who helps them fix their stuff step by step and shows them how to fix them right, so that the person can do it next time on their own. After that they should try to resocialize those people, bc i would say a lot of people try to ctb bc they have no perspective on getting into society again. It's hard to come back once you were out of it for a few years. You will be awkward and it will just need time, but i'm sure even tho some people might be awkward at first and stuff, i think that a lot of depressed people are actually really nice and caring people who just got knocked down by life one time too many. But that's just my 2 cents i guess

letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
Since my method with paracetamol was deemed as unworthy as an end i thought long yesterday and read something pretty interesting. Decapitation with a car and a rope. You just put your head through the noose and accelerate till the rope yanks your head of. I read some articles about it and i had to admit, that this method seems pretty save, even though there are only a handfull of this cases. Every try and success endet deadly, even the people, where the rope tore. It seems with this method even if unsuccessfull, the first thing to rip in your neck will be the carotid artory's, which lead to an extremly fast and painless death in all victims.

So i wondered how much rope would someone need to do such a thing? 30m? 40m? I mean the location is clear, you only need a tree and a little bit of road to accelerate, thats all. And should the rope be pretty sturdy or is a normal rope more than enough? What do you guys think?
i think it's a good method and unusual. just have to found the spot and calculate when the rope is thigh. the only thing that scares me is how much pain you have to suffer

Reactions: firedragon135
F

firedragon135

Jan 17, 2019
i think it's a good method and unusual. just have to found the spot and calculate when the rope is thigh. the only thing that scares me is how much pain you have to suffer
Well i can't tell you that, but i would assume it's a damn quick method. Almost as quick as shooting yourself. You get decapitated in an instant, so your brainstem should be destroyed before the painsignal can even reach your brain. I am not sure 100% but i would assume it's pretty safe to say to will be dead in a second or so and shouldn't feel pain

P

Pointlesslife

I'm feel dead and lifeless already so why live
Nov 7, 2018
Good point, the body should be well anchored to the car seat since the force of the rope will pull it from the car while in motion. If successful, the head will come off, body stays inside the car, not out the window.
I think the body being anchored to the seat is an important part of this method. If not anchored your whole body could end up flying out of the window and you just end up badly hurt but not dead. Anchoring yourself to the seat ensures you get a nice solid yank on your neck.

Reactions: woxihuanni
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I dont have a car but I have an idea - I bought 6 meters of rope and Im gonna tie it to the railing of the bridge in my town and jump. Should work. Ive seen suicides in this fashion on bestgore.

RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
I dont have a car but I have an idea - I bought 6 meters of rope and Im gonna tie it to the railing of the bridge in my town and jump. Should work. Ive seen suicides in this fashion on bestgore.

yeah

0116table.jpg

this distances are already enough to break your neck - anything beyond that and your head is off

Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
How long and how thick does the rope need to be for this method?

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
yeah

0116table.jpg

this distances are already enough to break your neck - anything beyond that and your head is off

That table brings to me memories of the beginnings, when I started to thinking about how do I do?. I have a very high roof and I was seeing that table. Distances.....
About decapitation, I attach an autopsy of a suicide by decapitation using a tapesaw.
It is not in english, but photos are more graphics.

Attachments

• imagen.pdf
    361.1 KB · Views: 48
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I have thought about this before and the only downside I've found is that I do not know if one is still conscious when the head flies around..

There have been quite a few studies on decapitation actually and I've seen different estimates: 2-3 seconds, 3-4 seconds, 13-14 seconds, 25-30 seconds. Obviously, no one can be sure exactly how long one remains conscious, but I think it's safe to say that it's at least a couple of seconds.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aurora.
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
There have been quite a few studies on decapitation actually and I've seen different estimates: 2-3 seconds, 3-4 seconds. 13-14 seconds, 25-30 seconds. Obviously, no one can be sure exactly how long one remains conscious, but I think it's safe to say that it's at least a couple of seconds.
Those few seconds could be an eternity. This whole concept terrifies me beyond words.

Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
But hey once your head is off there is nothing you or anyone else could possibly do to save you. No matter what method you choose there'll be some inconveniences and uncertainties you'll have to face.

Last edited:
Higgy123

Higgy123

Pessimistic
Mar 21, 2019
I think this method is effective and fast,as long as you have a good noose and strong rope and anchor point.
The problem is the car continuing with you dead inside.You should take some time to search for a proper location to do something like this.
Nice profile pic. :O

N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
It will work as long as you make sure you have enough rope to be able to accelerate to say 60mph. Actually had a pt do it this way and it crushed his larynx. He would have died eventually. But we placed a surgical airway below the line of injury to breathe for him. You have to be going fast enough. He wasn't.
Do u have any reason why u saved him

Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
60mph is a whole shit ton for a rope. Sounds like one needs a 30m rope.

Last edited:
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
Even though this would probably be a highly effective method, I don't think I'd be able to pull this off. Too much of a coward. So for anyone who can, major props.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kikoo Loool