TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Just Passing Through
Oct 10, 2019
I don't know if a CPAP mask is full face is better fitted that if it is smaller. I wear swimglases when I go to the swimming-pool, the size of them doesn't improve the fitting, but the quality of them does. I don't know about this issue, just saying. My plan is reassure with dutch tape, although Richard Avocet emailed (it's in another post from another member) that it's not necessary, I don't see what harm can do.
Agreed. By full face, I mean a mask that covers the nose and mouth. There is a "whole face" CPAP mask that covers .... the whole face and it's a bit overkill (pun intended). Full face CPAP mask is the same as what comes with the unit some people are purchasing .... just better quality. As a reminder to new post readers, one has to seal the vent holes that are incorporated into the front and/or sides of CPAP mask if used. Also, tape or other fixant to make sure whatever mask is used stays sealed certainly can't hurt and probably helps. I can't even cough wearing my CPAP mask because it seals too well ... I have to take it off, cough, then put it back on ..... so I'm fairly confident it will do the job. I noticed Amazon and other sellers are offering what are basically CPAP masks sometimes named "breathing masks" or "sleeping masks" assuming its to avoid need for prescription as medical device? Anyway, thanks for the reply and best wishes no matter what you decide.

Last edited:
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Mine is due by the end of the day. It's out for delivery.
Good for you, whatever your decision will be. Mine is still in some warehouse in China. I don't have even a trackin number. Until they finish the migration I won't have any news about my device.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: mediocre, LMLN and TrailerTrash
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
@TrailerTrash
We must keep in mind that 92% of suicide attempts fail https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_attempt

I think a lot of those failures are due to not researching, not practicing and not testing enough.

I'm interested in your design: I assume you are constructing a debreather/rebreather type device?

If it's ok i might PM you with some ideas in the future about this?

I'm also interested in constructing a new one or adapting the r2die rebreather/debreather in certain ways to make sure the the probability that i die increases. That's all i care about really to get that % to 99% or as highest as possible to make sure i die. I cannot fail.
The ReBreather is supposed to work, it's not like if somebody improvises something himself/herself out of desperation.

Reactions: Busdriver and LMLN
lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
It appears there is one other person here, besides @NextBusLeaving who has made one.

@r2d2020 has not been online since March 12, his last post.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...chke-is-selling-soon.31318/page-3#post-641324

• Hugs
Reactions: NextBusLeaving, Notabadguy and LMLN
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
Mine arrived! It did come with the marked box within another box. The outside shipping box was plain with just shipping labels/addresses.

• Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Notabadguy, mediocre and 4 others
pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
Imroch,

Although R2d2020 made his own device he stated very clearly at the end of the following post that he wasn't going to post step-by-step plans and pics of it:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...r-nitzschke-is-selling-soon.31318/post-626530

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Mine arrived! It did come with the marked box within another box. The outside shipping box was plain with just shipping labels/addresses.
I am so glad! I wonder why mine came without an outside shipping box.

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
So, if I count correctly, we have three deliveries: Mediocre, DownToGo and LMLN.

I hope I get mine soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: LMLN and mediocre
lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
@mediocre came *without an outside shipping box.*

@LMLN *outside shipping box was plain* with just shipping labels/addresses.

From same order link.. something must have changed in their process. Hopefully it is an unmarked box.

Other forum: " Bear in mind if this device come to authorities and customs attention maybe a criminal offence to order it. Thats whats happened with Nembutal and SN. Someone I know here in the Uk had the Nemb delivered form Mexico, but then the police swooped. I am a chef and use SN for curing, but for quite some times now companies wont supply it due to the information they have on this item. Take care this could happen to R2D, if any death reported by using it."

Last edited:
Reactions: mediocre
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
@mediocre came *without an outside shipping box.*

@LMLN *outside shipping box was plain* with just shipping labels/addresses.

From same order link.. something must have changed in their process. Hopefully it is an unmarked box.
I'm thinking with all the chaos that was going on, maybe there were some non-standard shipping practices to get the units out.

LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
Other forum: " Bear in mind if this device come to authorities and customs attention maybe a criminal offence to order it. Thats whats happened with Nembutal and SN. Someone I know here in the Uk had the Nemb delivered form Mexico, but then the police swooped. I am a chef and use SN for curing, but for quite some times now companies wont supply it due to the information they have on this item. Take care this could happen to R2D, if any death reported by using it."
Well, I imagine there will be deaths from it. So I guess it's a matter of time before the authorities find a way to stop the units to get to the customers.

Q

qwerty32

I tried.
Apr 13, 2020
Mines shipped from HK last I check.
Guess I got lucky when BoxC delivered it.

Reactions: mediocre and LMLN
D

DownToGo

Mar 18, 2020
I'm trying to use mine right now. I sealed the Joints with duct tape And I feel no difference. I took Clonazepam and duct taped it to my face and still no noticeable difference. Any suggestions?

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I'm trying to use mine right now. I sealed the Joints with duct tape And I feel no difference. I took Clonazepam and duct taped it to my face and still no noticeable difference. Any suggestions?
Are you attempting ctb or are you experimenting in some way? Like with pulseox meter etc?
Are you attempting ctb or are you experimenting in some way? Like with pulseox meter etc?
Oh and did you do the breathing test before securing the hose?

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
No suggestions, but the duct tape can't do harm. I suppose you chose the mask that fits you better.

Think twice. If you want to do it. Best wishes pal.

D

DownToGo

Mar 18, 2020
Not that I'm aware of. I even duct taped it to my face. I couldn't find a pulse ox anywhere in town.

A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
Not that I'm aware of. I even duct taped it to my face. I couldn't find a pulse ox anywhere in town.
Are you in the process of ctb or just testing this out? Thinking of you!

Reactions: Soul and enjolras
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
I don't know what you're talking about. Why do we want a pulse ox for? Are we going to the Olympics?

D

DownToGo

Mar 18, 2020
In the process to ctb.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul, Michael1127, Donk and 1 other person
A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
@DownToGo much love and peace. Thinking of you.♥️

• Love
Reactions: Soul and Michael1127
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
I'm sorry it's come to this. Peace to you.

• Love
Reactions: Michael1127 and enjolras