FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Death really would be a relief, in fact it's the only relief, the thought of eternally ceasing to exist is all that comforts me as then existence won't be my problem and I won't have to deal with it, instead I'll be at peace and all will be forgotten about.
As well as that ceasing to exist would prevent all future unnecessary suffering and there is no limit as to how much people can suffer in this existence, no matter what I will always prefer the eternity of death over the futilty and cruelty of existing.

In my case I see to die as the solution as it removes the ultimate problem which is existence itself, and without existence one cannot suffer.
It's just so cruel and horrible how existence doesn't come with an offswitch, I hate how we cannot have the option to just easily fall into an eternal dreamless sleep as the eternity of death is all that is desirable to me. For me death means peace as I very strongly believe that death is just nothingness, I will always see it as preferable to be eternally at peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: NocturnILL, donewithlife1, haibane and 8 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
existence is the mistake death is the end for all time life just a random blip from the otherwise perfect state of non existances

Reactions: donewithlife1
chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
Death really would be a relief, in fact it's the only relief, the thought of eternally ceasing to exist is all that comforts me as then existence won't be my problem and I won't have to deal with it, instead I'll be at peace and all will be forgotten about.
As well as that ceasing to exist would prevent all future unnecessary suffering and there is no limit as to how much people can suffer in this existence, no matter what I will always prefer the eternity of death over the futilty and cruelty of existing.

In my case I see to die as the solution as it removes the ultimate problem which is existence itself, and without existence one cannot suffer.
It's just so cruel and horrible how existence doesn't come with an offswitch, I hate how we cannot have the option to just easily fall into an eternal dreamless sleep as the eternity of death is all that is desirable to me. For me death means peace as I very strongly believe that death is just nothingness, I will always see it as preferable to be eternally at peace.
Whole heartedly agree, I wish I could just lay down and die right now; Not existing would be a happier ending for me than living on and suffering.

Reactions: donewithlife1, NocturnILL, Seered Doom and 1 other person
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
For me leave is a respite but at the same time it feels like a joke... it's like, years of shit and then to die?

Reactions: Joarga and donewithlife1
jellie

jellie

May 9, 2023
As well as that ceasing to exist would prevent all future unnecessary suffering and there is no limit as to how much people can suffer in this existence, no matter what I will always prefer the eternity of death over the futility and cruelty of existing.

It's just so cruel and horrible how existence doesn't come with an off switch, I hate how we cannot have the option to just easily fall into an eternal dreamless sleep as the eternity of death is all that is desirable to me. For me death means peace as I very strongly believe that death is just nothingness, I will always see it as preferable to be eternally at peace.
i have seen you quite a lot on here and your posts always seem so hopeless. since you have been on this site for such a long time i am always curious what prevents you from catching the bus?
I am sorry if this is an insensitive question, but i have always been curious since you seem so decidedly anti-life

Reactions: piddincir
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
i have seen you quite a lot on here and your posts always seem so hopeless. since you have been on this site for such a long time i am always curious what prevents you from catching the bus?
I am sorry if this is an insensitive question, but i have always been curious since you seem so decidedly anti-life
I don't understand what makes people think that everyone can easily access guaranteed and peaceful suicide methods. I mean this whole site is full of posts written by people who are struggling to find ways to die in this anti-suicide society where suicide is purposely made so inaccessible.

jellie

jellie

May 9, 2023
I don't understand what makes people think that everyone can easily access guaranteed and peaceful suicide methods. I mean this whole site is full of posts written by people who are struggling to find ways to die in this anti-suicide society where suicide is purposely made so inaccessible.
death is never easy. i guess if you have a specific method in mind it would be harder. but your posts always seem so desperate...
idk my bad.

D

donewithlife1

Oct 31, 2023

I agree and today is my worse.. I have to find a way out soon I can't take this anymore

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I wish you had at least a fee things you enjoyed in life while you wait and palliate to till the end.

RosebyAnyName

RosebyAnyName

Staring at the ceiling for 6 hours
Nov 9, 2023
You're correct. Your statement reminds me of people who say that life wouldn't be worth living if we couldn't die, because there would be no urgency for our actions. Without death, even a happy, non-suicidal life wouldn't be worth living, because then life would have no meaning. Life couldn't exist without its definitive opposite: death.

And in a way, those people are correct. The more life we have, the less valuable life becomes. Yet, for some reason, many of those same people will fail to see why someone might choose to die sooner under this same logic. Some people just have more "life" to enjoy than others, either physically (living longer), or mentally / emotionally (having the desire to continue experiencing life vs feeling no desire to continue experiencing life).

Reactions: Meditation guide