• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

if only this was just a simulation
Jun 25, 2022
all this generalization shit just makes me want to die even more tbh

please don't forcefully involve others in your method
The police doesn't protect civilians, they protect the interests of the elites. That's why all cops are bastards.

Reactions: 4am
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
SN takes a long time to arrive or to get in the US at all, but US cops are extremely trigger happy and like killing people. Last resort but is this a viable option? There's many ways to get shot by cops in the US. Very easy.

Lead cops on a chase then Not get out so they shoot? Fake gun painted black?

When stopped after a chase they like to shoot after a suspect is finally slowed down or caught. If you're black they automatically shoot first anyways then ask questions later or make things up and lie. Not saying everyone is black but they're super trigger happy.

If in the US I think this is a good suicide method!! Don't discount this as a method in the US! All you have to do is not pull over when they try then they will give you an open to shoot you…even if you just flinch or not get out they'll shoot you.

This is another method,
SN takes a long time to arrive or to get in the US at all, but US cops are extremely trigger happy and like killing people. Last resort but is this a viable option? There's many ways to get shot by cops in the US. Very easy.

Lead cops on a chase then Not get out so they shoot? Fake gun painted black?

When stopped after a chase they like to shoot after a suspect is finally slowed down or caught. If you're black they automatically shoot first anyways then ask questions later or make things up and lie. Not saying everyone is black but they're super trigger happy.

If in the US I think this is a good suicide method!! Don't discount this as a method in the US! All you have to do is not pull over when they try then they will give you an open to shoot you…even if you just flinch or not get out they'll shoot you.

This is another method,
For someone living in USA, suicide by police can be a good suicide method, I agree with that. At least this is better than shooting yourself. Police can fire multiple shots until you are dead. I live in the wrong country for this method.

HeavensOpenDoor

HeavensOpenDoor

Jul 6, 2020
In the US cops will kill you if you make a wrong move. However, you would be getting the cop in trouble too. Because he would then be placed on administrative leave, he would have to do a lot of paperwork, and also get investigated by internal affairs, the department could also get sued. If it becomes a public outcry of Police brutality and people start rioting he could be fired.

WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

if only this was just a simulation
Jun 25, 2022
In the US cops will kill you if you make a wrong move. However, you would be getting the cop in trouble too. Because he would then be placed on administrative leave, he would have to do a lot of paperwork, and also get investigated by internal affairs, the department could also get sued. If it becomes a public outcry of Police brutality and people start rioting he could be fired.
The police would be celebrated as a hero and get two weeks paid vacation lmao 🤣